Weed is for niggers

>weed is for niggers

who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

fammed.wisc.edu/files/webfm-uploads/documents/outreach/im/handout_testosterone.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it bad that I agree with him throughout the first half of the movie?

Weed is for niggers though but its so good like fried chicken

He was wrong. Weed is for losers of all races.

>find out weed has estrogen, stop smoking it because I dont want to be a soyboy
>start drinking beer instead
>find out beer has estrogen too

nothing wrong with smoking a j with friends after dinner

Start drinking vodka, like a real man.

>gets fucked in the arse
>becomes a liberal

Get an estrogen blocker. If you enjoy using substances juice to the max.

Apparently all alcohol can convert test to estrogen
fammed.wisc.edu/files/webfm-uploads/documents/outreach/im/handout_testosterone.pdf

>be skinhead
>hate niggers
>go to jail for enthusiastically defending your home
>make new friends
>get raped by new friends
>get out
>realize that no matter how you feel about society, the fellow skinheads you counted on to have your back and be your "family" are just criminal animals
>feel crushing shame and remorse
>try to turn your life around
>take care of mom, mentor to younger brother
>thingsarelookingup.jpg
>little brother murdered by nigger for literally nothing

Does Derrick go back to his old ways after the end of the film?

I was on a peptide for a while to make some quick gains but it stimulates GH which isnt the same thing

too worried id fuck up PCT to actually commit to juicing

I like how everytime he makes a valid point and no one can refute it, he just resorts to mindless violence for no reason. Like, FFS is this really the best they could do to make neo-Nazis look bad?

>>find out weed has estrogen
Source? Never heard that before

How the fuck do you get 3 years in prison for self defense?

The dinner scene is just abstract. Derek keeps making point after point and the jew, which we as the audience are supposed to root for, just stares in disbelief, uable to refute any of it.

Why would he go back to his old way ? It wouldn't make any sense, savage niggas whack his brother for no fucking reason other than because perpetual violence, he himself gets fucked in the ass by his own people that don't even give a shit about the values and rules they are supposed to represent. If anything he probably moved to Canada and became a lumberjack

What is murder.

Curb stomping someone after you've shot them, when they are no longer a threat, is not self-defense. As far as that goes, shooting someone who was breaking into your car but is now running full-speed away from you, is not self-defense either.

iirc there was an alternate ending where the last scene is him shaving his head again

Really makes me think.

Yes.

Proof that prison doesn't work and these people need to just be locked up permenantly or put on Death Row.

>Killing someone that attacked you and your family isn't self defense
THE LANF OF THE FREE

>it's real
imagine being this fucking insane

It's a common kike tactic to attach opposing but logically sound viewpoints onto immoral characters.

>be human
>find out all humans produce estrogen

yeah its not self defense to kill someone when they're the defenseless ones