What are the best CURRENT comics? My pull list took a dive in the last few months

What are the best CURRENT comics? My pull list took a dive in the last few months...

Shade the Changing Girl and Tomboy come to mind.

Deathstroke is the best mainline DC book

Shades great, everyone should check out the Vertigo series too.

I'm really enjoying New Super-Man, Cave Carson for its backups, and I'm excited for Shaolin Cowboy.

My guilty pleasure is Power Rangers.

Didn't we just have the same thread, with the same picture like a few weeks ago? Because I'm having a deja vu here...

TMNT, Stray Bullets, Southern Bastards

Superman Rebirth is a very solid run so far.

Green Valley is quite good too

Copperhead.

Indeed. Sup Forums have been very slow lately with hardly any new or interesting topics.

Deathstroke
RHATO
Flintstones
Wildstorm
Renew your Vows
Doctor Strange
Red Sonja
I Hate Fairyland

Also discovered this pretty unknown (or at least I assume so) russian publisher which seems pretty cool.
The translation isn't that great, but their art is really solid and they seem to have some continuity between series, which is neat.
Pic related is their best ongoing imo

Flintstones
Harrow County
All the Young Animal titles
New Super-Man
TMNT
Deathstroke

The third part of Mage is finally coming out soon, so that'll probably be great.

>Stray Bullets
I had no idea it came back from the dead.

Shade The Changing Girl
Doom Patrol
Deathstroke
Harrow County
Flintstones
Shoutout to Dustin Nguyen on Descender

Pretty much everything DC is putting out. That's where the masterworks are.

It's still great pick it back up

The current arc is kind of dragging on, but it's still Stray Bullets. I'm ready to move on to a different era. The last twenty issues have been one long story. Still though, it's Stray Bullets.

I agree but seems like it's getting ready to wrap up

I wouldn't go this far. Supergirl is quite bad. And Superwoman was too but I'll give the new writer a shot since she co-wrote the last good Supergirl arc. Some other iffy ones in there too.

My favs:
Paper Girls
Giant Days
Deathstroke
Extremity
Doom Patrol

Hahaha no

>good comics
DC
>bad comics
Marvel

>Doctor Strange
LMAO BEARD BROS

Of what I'm still getting:

Wonder Woman: B+. Rucka's mediocre stuff shines in this era of bad comics. Keeps my interest though not great.

Infamous Iron Man: A- I like Bendis' Doom and his Thing. Sadly same long slow Bendis drag.

Iron Man: B. I could drop this whole Riri thing but like I said about WW, it's better than most shit out there now.

Doctor Strange: A- A little bit too funny/aloof for my taste in Dr Strange stories but a good read.

Dr Strange/Punisher: C+ Sorta decent but skip.

Dr Strange & Sorcerers Supreme: F Huge waste of time.

Old Man Logan: B- It was very good for awhile but it is sinking fast for me. Dropping it if next issue does not please me.

Moon Knight: C+ Same here. Always on the verge of being good or even great but it just stays on that edge of cogent resolution. I wish Ellis had stayed longer. Dropping

Harley Quin: D+ What was I thinking picking this up?

Doom Patrol: B. My love of Morrison Doom Patrol keeps me reading due to the references but it fluctuates in flare. meh

Manifest Destiny: A+. The real story of Luis and Clark and why the Louisiana purchase was so cheap.

Chew: A+ Ended recently. Sad for it to be over.

this, buy Deathstroke OP

>all that marvel
jesus fucking christ

Well I can tell you this it ain't Marvel

>Deathstroke is the best mainline cape book
ftfy

COPRA
Shade the Changing Girl
New Super-Man
Nova
Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme

>Nova
>Doctor Strange

I can't defend his Strange pick but Nova is really good

Used to be equal parts. Quit DC during Nu52 except based Azarello WW.

Was excited about Rebirth. Added JLA, Green Lanterns, Aquaman, etc to pull. All sucked.

DC sucks ... but shouldn't

>DC sucks
ok shill

please fuck off the both of you

I'm liking The Kamandi Challenge.

THIS

How in the absolute fuck could you POSSIBLE rate Dr. Strange an A- while Dr. Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme an F. The former is shit that's not even worth reading while the latter is one of Marvel's few genuinely good comics.

That's from Bendis' Invincible Iron Man, not Aaron's Doctor Strange.

This is the best Nova has been in a very long time user

its secretly Marvels most fun book

Both Nova and Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme are good books. Have you actually read them or are you just going "they're marvel therefore they're bad"?

So you like the giant Shmoo villain with the red hair and buck teeth? Your taste is shit tier.

probably the latter.
just ignore him

you're dumb

Oh God! Sorcerers Supreme is so bad. Laughably bad.

>Tomboy
no.

Nova
Spider-Man Renew Your Vows
Moon Knight
Power Man and Iron Fist
X-Men Gold seems promising

Superman
Green Arrow
Green Lanterns

You don't have to shill, user. Sup Forums circlejerks to Rebirth more than enough.

Superman
Deathstroke
New Super-Man
Red Hood and the Outlaws
The Flintstones
Doom Patrol
Shade the Changing Girl
Renew Your Vows

My current pull list:

Deathstroke 9/10
Batgirl 5/10
Supergirl 6/10
Kamandi Challenge 8/10
Dark Knight III 6/10
Gotham Academy 6/10
Doom Patrol 8/10
Mother Panic 7/10
Cave Carson 7/10
Shade The Changing Girl 8/10
Teen Titans 6/10
Justice League America 8/10
The Wild Storm 6/10
Savage Things 7/10
All-New Wolverine 5/10
Paper Girls 10/10
Extremity 9/10
Rose 7/10
The Old Guard 8/10
Reborn 8/10
Curse Words 6/10
Green Valley 7/10
Motor Crush 7/10
Southern Cross 8/10
Monstress 8/10
World War Tank Girl 7/10

Will probably do a bit of a cull soon, there's a lot of middling stuff on there now.

/thread

You should give aquaman another try it's been really good.

holy shit marvel is garbage

Stuff that hasn't been mentioned that much:

US Avengers
Occupy Avengers
Moon Knight
Spider-Man Renew Your Vows
The Dregs
God-Country
Black Hammer
Ether
Ultimates 2

>stuff that hasn't been mentioned
>marvel shit
wow I wonder why

>Flintstones
My caveman bretheren

Because it's good comics? I read both companies, I just saw love for the DC stuff I read already mentioned. Just because you care about company wars more than comics doesn't mean everyone does.

Flintstones is the best comic being published by both companies. This is an undeniable fact.

Only two more issues left.

Knowing that Snagglepuss and the backup about rocks is coming helps ease the pain a little

but we get Snagglepuss in exchange which was pretty hilarious in the preview two weeks ago.

I'm also excited about that Chaykin Ruff + Ready. Who knew Hanna Barbera properties were such satirical goldmines

Forgot to add:

Unworthy Thor: B+ Could use a little more juice to the tale but a million times better than regular Thor title currently.

Wild Storm: A- Usual cool Ellis style. Too slow though

The Shi'ar/Asgard war is spicing the main title up a lot. I was thinking about dropping it until that kicked in.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll read one.

Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme #6 was insanely awesome

So much plugging for DS&tSS.

Anyone who takes your advice will lose all faith in advice from Sup Forums

It will make you angry, it's so bad.

Just fucking download it all.

Baby Superman ...

Savage Dragon is saying what we're all thinking.
Been reading it since the 90's and loving every second of it.

Here's the Marvel stuff I'm still pulling:

All New Wolverine
Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows
Doctor Strange
Moon Knight
Nova
Old Man Logan

And all the Marvel Star Wars stuff.

I like a lot of IDW's output.

Optimus Prime (formerly just The Transformers)
Till All Are One (formerly Windblade)
Lost Light (formerly More Transformers: Than Meets the Eye)
G.I. Joe
Revolutionaries
ROM

>actually reading girlverine

Ragnarok
Theres a tpb/hardcover out of the first chunk of issues and he puts one out every 2-3 months, its basically a Thor story the way he wants it done, without it being a Marvel character, plus everything but the lettering is done by him.

Doom Patrol and Deathstroke stand above the rest. Other than them, the rest of Young Animal - Shade the Changing Girl, Cave Carson, and Mother Panic, have been really good. Flintstones is a great read, best comedy series in a while. Batman and Wild Storm are pretty good too, definitely worth a read.

Outside of DC, it looks like Archie Horror is about to make a comeback, cbr had an article earlier saying Chilling Adventures of Sabrina will get a new issue July 5, and Afterlife with Archie's Facebook announced a while ago that the next issue of it is being worked on. From Image, Paper Girls and Descender are good. From Marvel, Moon Knight is good and Ewing's stuff is usually decent.

>Archie Horror is about to make a comeback
Thank fucking christ. Harrow County is good but I need something meatier.

Old Guard
Ether

These are terrible opinons. Robbie Thompson's writing is serviceable, but Javier Rodriguez is crushing it. His panel work is fantastic. Issue 6 was a choose your own adventure!

I thought it really sputered out after around 125. I love the first 100 issues, though.

Invincible
Birthright
Descender
Rumble when it comes back
Seven to Eternity is okay
Sun Bakery, one man anthology. I feel like there's another one.
Extremity
Motor Crush
Paper Girls
God Country
Head Lopper

Superman
Titans is okay
Flash is okay
Moon Knight
Nova
DS&SS

I like Cave Carson, OP, but it doesn't seem to interest too many folks.