Now where could my pipe be?

Now where could my pipe be?

Other urls found in this thread:

garfieldminusgarfield.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

deep

I forgot how the author explained away how it's not semen but something like fertility drugs.

garfieldminusgarfield.net/

>garfieldminusgarfield.net/
Oh snap, thanks user.
I was just about to ask.

hmmm...

Chuck has it.

>drinking semen gets you pregnant
If that were the case I'd have billions of children.... some veterinary assistant this cunt is. Fucking hell lads.

Jesus, Jim.

>LOOK AT ME, I'M A FAGGOT

>Pook!

>that third panel

Jon is staring at us.

Here's something from 1981 that I wrote in thinking about the implications of this strip; this is just an excerpt here... there's more before and after, but this part is the essence to me... If a comic about a cat smoking a pipe can be the only thing in the universe... then maybe this is the strongest evidence for that.

"Many of you say, 'Oh, but I am not blind. I have never been blind,'... But when you truly see, you will understand just how truly blind you once were to even think it right to say you were not blind. What does a blind man see? Blackness. Darkness. Blankness. Blank darkness. Dark blankness. The absence of things, quite literally NO thing. No things. Nothings. So, you see nothing, and I bring you into the light. A cat has your pipe! You've been blind, do you understand this!?

The cat has your pipe.

You can't fully immerse yourself, you don't have the light. You don't have the radiance, the radical light, the radically radiant light of truth and truth's belonging love, and nature of light, and loving truthful radiance. So don't be bold, and make bold statements. I know of you.

The cat has your pipe.

The. Cat. Has. Your. Pipe.

Remember that."

Yesterday I was leaving the supermarket and I saw a man drop his shades without noticing and I thought "This is kind of similar to the pipe strip", as I laughed to myself.

Which television program or movie is this?

obvious damage control

Garfield, obviously.

>came back to YouTube after a long hiatus
>made a few videos
>disappeared again
Sounds about right.

I think it's called Garfield, a movie and television franchise

UNIRONICALLY IN EVERY WAY BETTER THAN STAR WARS

Understand?

Ahead of its time

that's a hot head