We are the crank that rotates the gears, which pushes the lever, that knocks the boot, that kicks the bucket...

>We are the crank that rotates the gears, which pushes the lever, that knocks the boot, that kicks the bucket, that knocks the marble down the staircase, into the chute, hitting the pole, knocking the ball out of the hand, into the bathtub, through the hole, onto the seesaw, launching the diver into the tub that drops the cage onto the First Order
Wow so powerfull Rian

>I am the bounty hunter who hires another bounty hunter who hires a robot who hires some bugs to assassinate the First Order

>Your parents were Junkers

Wait so Rey's name is Rey Junker? That seems like bad writing

Rylo Ken said her parent's were buried in the Pauper's grave. She Rey Pauper.

I still want to know who this Paige Turner is, and why her writings are more important than the jedi books. Is she Hitler? Did she wrote this galaxy's Mein Kampf?

no you retard, that means they put the wrong tombstone over the grave for them

the Junkers accidentally got thrown in the Pauper family grave

I think we need a prequel to clear this up.

>I am ripper, tearer, slasher, gouger. I am the teeth in the darkness, the talons in the night. Mine is strength and lust and power! I am Beowulf!

>See you a round kid.
Maybe Ben wouldn't have fallen if Luke didn't bully him about his weight.

>We are the champions, my friends, and we'll keep on fighting 'til the end, we are the champions, we are the champions, no time for the First Order cause we are the champions of the galaxy

Snoke who is really thin inspired him to lose weight.

>We are The Incredible Machine that will fix the galaxy. We are the Resistance(tm)
Still picking up my jaw from the floor

>STRONG AND POWERFUL: A Star Wars Story coming 2022
>FINALLY SEE THE TALE OF THE JUNKERS AND PAUPERS IN THEIR EPIC BATTLE
>WITH CAMEOS FROM R2D2 FOR SOME REASON

I still have that game...

>Poetthelastjedi

HAahahahahahaha nice pasta, saved af.

There we go.

I want to know more about the Junkers and Paupers and why they were buried in one-another's graves.

Also who is this Drin-Kin Mon'i they sold Rey to?

>see you space cowboy
THE REAL FOLK BLUES. HONTO NO!

Kek

>Rey: "Ive been a Puppet, a Pauper, a pirate, a poet, a pawn and..."
>Kylie: "a king."
>Rey is Spanish for king

Fucking pottery all up in this bitch

>WE WUZ THE KANGS THAT BUILT THE PYRAMIDS THAT WILL BLOT OUT THE SUN OVER THE FIRST ORDER

omg the first FtM star wars character!

>We are the chigger on the flea on the hair on the wart on the frog on the knot on the log in the hole of the bottom of the sea that will drown the First Order.

Top notch writing.

Supposedly Drin-Kin Mon'i might be related to Wivda Rez-Issdans, the character Finn kept stealing the identify of in TFA

that my friend, is a 3 part saga for another generation

>THE PAUPER AND THE JUNKER: A STAR WARS LOVE STORY (2019)

are these memes invented by Disney PR

Does anyone have the porg twitter screencap? The couple one

>we are the static that will light the spark that will ignite the timber that will start the smoulder that will start the fire that will start the blaze that will start the inferno that will burn the first order to the ground
>But there is no fire in space!

Threw out my back this morning, but god damn this did make me laugh.
Godspeed op
I dont get to say that often, feels...good

THE PELLET WITH THE POISONS IN THE FLAGON WITH THE DRAGON

Amazing ass I want fuck it