Elizabeth Debicki was cast as Ayesha because of her six foot three inch (1.91 meters) height. During filming...

Elizabeth Debicki was cast as Ayesha because of her six foot three inch (1.91 meters) height. During filming, she wore platform shoes to increase her height to six feet seven inches (2.01 meters).

>when your gf who is already taller than you wears high heels

this is why we need islam

Having model looks was probably a factor as well.

here's proof

Manlets BTFO

She'll be back in Vol. 3

>Average guy: 5'6"
That's not even true statistically. Who made this?

I think in the comics she's Adam Warlock's counterpart, who's supposed to be a perfect human. Vol. 3 will deal with genetic manipulation.

Will John Creighton be back?

>Who made this?

A manlet, obviously.

>not making a taller gf be you bitch-servant

SOIBOI

They should cast Alexander Skarsgard as Adam

I would murder everyone on Sup Forums to fuck her until I died

>average guy
>5'6"
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

The average height of a Mexican make is 5'3"

SAMUS ARAN
WHEN
COME ON UNIVERSAL
DO THE NCU

Would work. He even looks like her.

That guys is fast

That's really hot, how do I acquire a taller gf?

So is Warlock like an anti-hero?

just be taller man, it's easy

most other actors are manlets, like pic related

mommy...

>Mexican make
>mexicans have an auto industry now

>Skarsgard cinematic universe

Anyone else just want to lick that gold off of her.

Pssh, like taking candy from a baby

Debicki is not a mother, user

It's an asian game, so it's probably an average asian man

>That guy on the right

I want to make her one!

would go up on/10

Me on the right.

>tfw you dominate a girl way taller than you
Lanklets will never understand

That's a HUGE bitch.

Why is his camera connected to something on his belt?

>tfw 6'2 king of manlets

>Cast a legit 11/10 woman to be the pinnacle of evolution.
>Give her heels so she'll be the living emobodiment of femdom cum eruptions
>...
>Okay let's cover her in paint and metal shit so she looks inhuman and lowers her down to like a 6/10 attractiveness.

Fuck you, James Gunn. Fuck you fuck you fuck you.
I was precumming for months when I knew Liz Debicki was cast as Ayesha. I was so fucking ready. So fucking fucking ready.
Then you fucking cover her in gold metal shit.
She wasn't attractive at all.
I didn't wank once over her.
I didn't even get hard.
This was the oppotunity of a lifetime, to see that woman as that character, and you fucking ruined it.
Compared to this Olivia Munn Psylocke was a great usage.

>she wasn't attractive at all

More like king of midgets, 6' 6 is king of manlets

>6' 6 is king of manlets

It's actually 7'0 fucking manlet

No she's not. Adam Warlock has no counterpart, living or otherwise. In the comics, he's an ancient celestial who helped forge the infinity gems, and is the proprietor of the soul gem.which within contains the two halves of his personality, Magus (good) and The Goddess (evil).

>so she looks inhuman
>alien

ayy lmao

This is my fetish. How do I get a giantess gf?

giv debicki for me to licki

fuck off

Tall women are disgusting, anything above 5'6" is too much.

Daily reminder:
These threads are made by a Finnish NEET shitposter who is too stupid to reset his router (or is too poor to afford a real internet connection) so he shitposts literally every day on Sup Forums using his iPhone/iPad.
Every time you see a thread opening with a low quality picture of either Katheryn Winnick, Bridget Regan, January Jones, Evangeline Lilly, Scarlett Johansson, AnnaSophia Robb, Elizabeth Banks or Jessica Biel with an iPhone filename and the use of phrases like "squee" or "fämälämäzoid" or "no bully" or "there are many fans of this actress on this board", it's this one lonely mentally-ill NEET Mongolian spamming his C-list waifus from his ghetto phone.
What he needs is not (You)s but urgent mental health treatment.

It's a battery pack for his flash.

I want to sticki my dicki in debicki til i make sticky icky

Stop being gay

Debicki is graceful and elegant

>she wore platform shoes to increase her height to six feet seven inches

hmmmmmmmmmm

Not if I murder you first.

But not just to save my life. If I don't get to fuck her until I die, why live?

Daily reminder:
These threads are made by a Finnish NEET shitposter who is too stupid to reset his router (or is too poor to afford a real internet connection) so he shitposts literally every day on Sup Forums using his iPhone/iPad.
Every time you see a thread opening with a low quality picture of either Katheryn Winnick, Bridget Regan, January Jones, Evangeline Lilly, Scarlett Johansson, AnnaSophia Robb, Elizabeth Banks or Jessica Biel with an iPhone filename and the use of phrases like "squee" or "fämälämäzoid" or "no bully" or "there are many fans of this actress on this board", it's this one lonely mentally-ill NEET Mongolian spamming his C-list waifus from his ghetto phone.

My bodyguard will protect me

who is she talking to

I don't discuss private conversations with my gf online.

her sister

>ywn die in her arms

Is that Cate?

ugly bitch

yep

>tfw khv
>tfw always wanted an amazon gf
>tfw 5'9
>tfw girl who is 5'11 always talk to me

How do I not fuck this up?

just be yourself

How big do you think her clit and pussy lips are?

gib debicki master

She's a big girl.

What are you looking at?

Daily reminder:

your eyes queen

>It's ANOTHER skinny 5'11.5 alien fucks make fun of manlets episode

am I a humorless, weathered piece of shit for not liking Guardians of The Galaxy 1 or 2?

I'm only 19 :///

you can have her younger sister Catherine

NO ARM HAIR???

>those leather boots. . . hnnngggg

gib

ok

ideal

>the virgin mspaint guy on the back
LMAO

she's only 5' 9''

>ywn have her order you to lick her boots

Why even live?

god tier face tho

I'd say at her height she'd make a good Barda but DC would only fuck it up like everything else

BOOOOOBS

What movie is this?

she's a model

They do. It's where they bother to assemble all the parts made elsewhere so it can get a "MADE IN (North) AMERICA" sticker slapped on it. It's not like they assemble Escalades in Detroit. They'd never make it out of the factory!

The Kettering Incident

Does anyone here have the Webms where she kinda flirts with a kid?

DOMINATE ME BOTH MAKE ME YOUR SOYBOY I WANT YOU TO GRAB MY PENIS AND SHOVE IT INTO UR PUSSY TILL IT BLEEDS AND MAKE ME LICK THE BLOOD CUM FUSION OFF AS YOU SHOVE ONE OF UR HIGH HEELS DEEP INTO MY ASSHOLE

Daily reminder: