Endtown 2017-04-14

Do not fuck with a drunken bear.

Other urls found in this thread:

gocomics.com/endtown/2009/01/19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, that's the sorrow of being an animal person in the apocalypse. That's why I read Endtown.

Jackrabbits speeches about mutants embracing who they are makes a lot more sense now if everyone at some point gave into their animal side like Walt. Portia is taking this pretty well, I think.

right fucking into it.

Gustine was there too, I wonder why she didn't do the same.. too busy dealing with Schism Syndrome?

Also it seems like Aaron doesn't want to do another flashback. Too bad, I actually wanted to see this one.

Well dam, not surprised he wouldn't want to talk about it with others.

He went Yogi Bear on his Pic-a-nic Basket

You mean "Pic-a-neck" Basket.

I like you

Jesus fuck Walt is not to be fucked with.

>being an animal person in the apocalypse
When they become animal people do they exhibit behaviors of the animals they turn into often?

>Walt will never hold you while he nibbles on your neck saying how he could rip it out

New reader? Yeah, It's a big issue for them. Some can't cope and go nuts.

>Portia is taking this pretty well, I think.
Like she says, he saved a lot of lives by doing what nobody else would. Had he not acted, he would have been killed for sure.

Walt seems like a nice guy who would never have hurt a fly in his life before that point so he might struggle with the guilt of brutally killing two humans, but unfortunately it was probably the only thing he could have done to survive that scenario. But stuff like that is easier for people on the outside to understand sometimes.

The pep stadium slaughter was pre bombs, and pre-topsiders. Those were just APEX or whatever was the company called.

"Topsiders" is the name mutants gave the surviving humans post bombs that scavenged the tech they had at hand and organized themselves (Flask mentioned they don't call themselves like that). I guess Walt wouldn't really know or care about how they came to be.

Mutation happens pretty quickly after exposure so the Topsider was probably mutating into an eat beast while Walt's ripping out his throat. That's metal as fuck.

Before the masks, and before the bombs, user. Mutations were still happening at random intervals back then, and not as soon as you were exposed to the air.

Yeah, there is a psychological factor to it. You must be aware of the mutation. Lynn didn't mutate until he saw that Holly and their baby did. Holly didn't mutate until she started believing Ethel did. TMs must believe they are immune or something. Who knows how this works with babies, though.

In case you are a new reader, there comes a plot in the story where the whole town goes ape shit because one of the citizens was doing what came natural to her animal nature.

Thanks, I still get confused about the time frames

So with Kirbee "baking" about the time of her mutation and Walt being a drinker has rules for becoming a hybrid changed or is it a narrow time window where you have to be intoxicated or stoned to mutate into something like Cooper.

Been saying it since this arc started.
Walt is a nice guy by nature. But is not to be fucked with. He is the type of person if you push over the edge, will snap and slaughter a dozen people without hesitation.
So who ever is coming after Portia better find away to take Walt out quickly.

I think Walt is less of a "slaughter dozens of people" kind of guy and more of a "focused brutal attack" kind of guy. But the guy who pisses him off better be prepared for grizzly death.

Well, Walt apparently already had mutated before getting drunk, as for Kirbee, I remember Aaron mentioned she was passed out, and didn't mutate while smoking.

where can I read this from the beginning?

Here you go

gocomics.com/endtown/2009/01/19

The site's shit, but it's the only place where you can read it completely, atm.

Yes and no

Because Aaron is inconsistent.

Ok, so hybrids only mutate when their unlucky enough to be doing alcohol or drugs at the same time. Well it beats tuning into an eat beast. Also Why the fuck did my post get deleted?

>Why the fuck did my post get deleted?

Janitors have a terrible hateboner for endtown threads. They will delete shit for no reason.

Like clockwork.

Have a happy Easter.

> and ate it
oh, bother

There was a joke made that the more appendages that Kirbee looses the smarter she gets.

I can't tell what's going on with her face.

oh dear

>Face
I don't know I can't read women either.

Chick is making the right choice. RUN WALLY, RUN!

Dubs confirm, whenever it gets super awkward just bail.

Here's some Easter pics

Breh

There seems to be a bit of that

Most folks either suppress it or hide it when they do whatever

Problem with the suppressing or giving in, doing either too much, too little, or too wrong, combined with other factors, can set a nigga full off and go feral

In REALLY REALLY REEEEEEAAAALLY bad situations...Well, you should read the comic and see for yourself

I read that part again and made a bunch of reaction images but I'm afraid to dump because of the janitor and what happened last time.

This place is awful.

>Jesus fuck Walt is not to be fucked with.
By all accounts he's a bear in clothes. It may look silly, but a bear wearing pants is still a bear. And bears are terrifying.

dump them on /trash/

This. Same with Gustine. It's no wonder people are terrified of the wolves, specially when they open their mouth.

Yeah. Wolf jaws can fuck up solid steel; even if--low balling here-- there are less than two hundred or so wolves, that's still alot of townies would could instantly kill anybody with a well aimed bite.

I imagine it'd be like living with zombies who claim to have an on/off switch all the time to everybody else who didn't luck out with a bear/rhino/tortoise mutation.