Bad Machinery thread my friends

Bad Machinery thread my friends

>>Say a dynamic duo so good as Charlotte and Shauna
>>Fails miserably

It's over m8. It's dead.

Shelley and Fallon

Yeah I binge read the whole thing over the past couple of days.

It's some good shit.

I've seen people here shit on Shauna which is total bullocks, she came from circumstances and got out better than she should.

reminder that the bad machinery girls are all massive sluts

Claire is not for lewd

Claire gets fucked by entire travelling gypsy caravans from Ireland, dogs and all.

Never read it, but love Giant Days.

Worth a punt even if I don't read Scary Go Round first? The dodgy art in that puts me off.

Yeah, it's self-contained enough to work. If Giant Days felt like a decent representation of college life to you then you'll probably feel the same way about kid life presented in Bad Machinery.

It's explicitly about supernatural mysteries for the most part so keep that in mind.

I was not at all ready for this to end.

How will I live without Lottie in my life?

I'd say you're safe to skip it. There are a few relationships between characters you won't recognize (like Charlotte's sister Sarah being Esther's old best friend), but they're largely just background info. It's mostly focused on the mystery crew solving mysteries until it shifts to focus pretty much on Shauna, Mildred, and Charlotte.

Very yes, Allison is great. Don't start from the beginning, the art is extra dodgy

Considering Giant Days is the second worst entry in the series aside from Bobbins, yes you should.

Same

It's not ending, it's just another
>John has run out of ideas for mysteries, so he says the mysteries are over
Episode

He's done exact same thing this before.

Giant Days, as in the print comic? What makes it so bad? I've been curious but haven't picked it up yet.

And it looks like Lottie is going to have a central role to play when we get back to the present, based on the crash pad/secret hideout that everybody's favorite international woman of mystery has gifted her.

It's good. Very good. Not as good as Bad Machinery.

>He's done exact same thing this before.
It's what he always does. Scary Go Round was supposed to focus on newer characters and it quickly ended up becoming Shelly Go Round.

I don't blame him, the ones he's got are cute

I'm pretty cool on Giant Days, because none of the characters really click with me.

I think Esther's become a bit one note, and I don't give a fuck about Daisy or that guy who had a crush on Esther. I really only like Susan and her boyfriend.

I really don't understand why most people think it's so good.

WHY IS THERE NOT MORE SGR LEWDS

Because they're impure sluts

Is this a fans jerking sessions, are any of you going to make it easy for anyone else to give a shit.

If Sup Forums hated this maybe they'd talk about it half as much as Dumbing of Age or Questionable Content, right?

Probably, but not providing links or descriptions to anything is basically assuring most people won't even bother shitbump it so the rare interested person might see it

Here
BadMachinery.com

I guess everybody went to bed

Bump

I've always liked John's art, except for the very early days of Bobbins when it was an office comedy. He's really solidified his style, but I do miss when he'd play around a bit with the artwork.