What will The Mouse™ acquire next?

What will The Mouseā„¢ acquire next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0VRdUlDINV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God forbid they actually make a Mickey Mouse movie.

Are there any popular franchises left that aren't owned by one of the huge studios? I can't think of any.

Sup Forums

Your soul

Microsoft

Enjoy Disney spying you through Windows

Hellboy/BPRD

Twilight of all things was done by a smaller distributor.

Harry Potter, DC, Lord of the Rings, LEGO, Hanna-Barbera... Ah to heck with it Just buy WB based Disney

Doesn't matter anymore they can just go buy the studio

Its the final plan.

Sony is pretty likely at this rate

Nah Sony has more money

The entire US. The US will be the first country legally owned by a company and Sup Forums will meme out everyone who's not with the mouse because it's so contrarian

not even just the movie department? The rest of Sony is doing fine apart from them

Literally Paramount

It's a Sony levels of failure, but they have one thing the mouse wants:

INDIANA
JONES

just wait for it guys, it's gonna happen

Studio Ghibli

I hope so. I really don't want the Valiant cinematic universe in their hands.

yeah Sup Forums has really lost their minds

Sony as more money than Disney???

They just like sticking it to everyone else that they own spider-man
And that's something money can't buy

Do Disney not have Indy already? Would that not come with Lucasarts?

Forrest Gump cinematic universe incoming

>Disney acquires DC characters
>Six Flags worldwide become Disney City, Country, Place etc
>Disney creates DC Studios and hires Feige's brother who read Batman while Kevin grew up on X-Men
>Disney's DC Studios becomes even more successful than Marvel Studios
>2035 marks the year Disney produces Justice League vs Avengers, a 4.5 hour film that wraps up 30 years worth of stories from 2 different companies
>r2d2 has a cameo

Yeah as someone else pointed out Sony has a lot more money than Disney
Because Sony owns an actual job business and that prints money a.k.a. insurance

youtu.be/0VRdUlDINV4

Oh say can you see

They would probably sell their film division since it's bleeding money and stuck with the entertainment division which is what is keeping them afloat.
By the way Disney might've been cursing the success of Nintendo's Switch, it's pretty clear that they would buy them.

The world, indeed.

Fucking Eisner is responsible for all this

Walt was right. You can't trust the Jews with anything

I suppose they'll have to share distribution rights with Paramount about the old movies. With Paramount on the buck, they'll have the 100% of the revenue of all their reruns and stuff from it

Oh so it's like a Fox/ANH situation? Disney can make new movies but can't sell the old ones?

Walt Disney wasn't antisemitic; there are zero intelligent people who ever were. Even the Nazi elite were just using it as a driving force to manipulate brainlet lemmings like you.

It's clear Sony is currently the worst among the big boys, but all the studios that make mistakes is coming to an end with an ever increasing theater market.
Nowadays you can have a million dollar budget and make 100 million at the box office given how expanded the theater market is. Long as the film is good.
If by some chance you create a great film then you'll be rolling in the dough and be able to fund as many projects.
Spider-man made them some serious money and they went ahead with that shit film peter rabbit.
Otherwise I'm thinking it would have been canceled.

>final
After all the bombs they had this year and all the obvious bombs coming next year as well as Trump stopping the AT&T merger that's stop number two

The announcement should come around August with the deal signed after Aquaman bombs

Based Disney has Indy they want Terminator and the Fast and Furious movies

>2017 soyboy doesn't know about the destruction the Jews caused in the early 20th century

Why am I not surprised

I think it's that way yeah, same company (Lucasarts) but the distribution comes from other one (Fox and Paramount).

Fox didn't have the toys rights because Lucas was smart than them, that came in the bargain with Disney, but Fox still have the rights for SW films yes, and I think Paramount is the same.

Indiana Jones has no toys power, but the reruns are huge.

Why haven't they?

"Jews" is literally a buzzword. You ignore all of the good things Jews do while focusing on the bad, while also falsely claiming that people are Jews if they've done something bad. To top all of that off, you lie about the events themselves and the motives behind them. Neonazis are the biggest brainlets in the history of our species.

Netflix would've been just as expensive but with Fox, they basically can create their own and get all these sweet characters and movies in the process whereas Netflix has shit and Marvel characters Disney already has them use.

As a jew myself I don't even mind.

I think it's funny the way they demonize our religion.

They got Hulu now

Harry Potter, Hanna-Barbera and DC are WB, LOTR is New Line,

They need 600 billions dollars to buy Microsoft

They already hace Indiana Jones, it came with Lucasfilms.

DC

animu is next

I see Lionsgate & Blumhouse (lots of horror movies that make mad profits), New Line (LOTR), and Hasbro (Transformers/MLP/etc) as their next targets

I just want to imagine what would be Walt's reaction knowing that the jews control his company

>
He'd be thrilled at Disney's dominance. Walt didn't give a damn about Jews and was on the campaign board to elect Barry Goldwater, an anti-Jim Crow Jewish Republican

Hammer, can''t wait to see CGI Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing duking it out

Exactly. They own Hulu now.
Hulu is going to change like... totally, how? when? Don't have idea.

Will Disney just scrap their streaming service thing they were planning of setting up and just milk Hulu now?

doesnt disney already have indiana jones? how did they get that ride in their theme park then?

He's rolling over in his grave so intensely that they've harnessed the energy to power all of Disneyland and half of California Adventure