I don't understand something...

I don't understand something. How do they enter platform 9¾ at King's Cross Station when there are muggles all over the place? I mean, they would see people disappearing right in front of the wall, now would they?

Platform 9¾? Think you're being funny do ya?

>implying anyone pays attention to other people at a busy station like King's Cross

Dullest franchises etc etc

They cast a spell on the normi- 'muggles' so that they act like sheep and don't notice anything.

Rowling used to be so red-pilled.

"No!"

>be muggle
>tired from walking around train station
>decide to lean against wall for a rest
>fall through into magic world

It’s always been a pants on head retarded system.

It's a reflection of Rowling's contempt for working-class people. As is the whole series - Harry Potter is a wizard so that it's okay that he's at a boarding school. Rowling dreamt of money and got it. Now she's a voice of neocon pretend-leftism.

only wizards can slip through the wall.

>But how am I to pay for all this? I haven't any money.
>There's your money. Gringotts, the wizard bank. Ain't no safer place, not one.
>Hagrid, what exactly are these things?
>They're goblins. Clever as they come, but not the most friendly of beasts. Best stay close.

In the Harry potter universe Disney has already imposed behavioural submissive control blockers on the general population with the help of the totalitarian British dictatorship. Muggles don't register anything that isn't under the intellectual umbrella of the Walt Disney Corporation i.e. wizards owned by Warner brothers, who have not taken power in the UK.

Looking back, literally how the fuck did they get away with this?

that's racist

>late for my train to hogshwarts
>some bloody muggle leaning blocks my way
>have to wait for him for walk away or they'll revoke my kitchen wand licence

(((Goblins)))

>implying anyone pays attention to other people at a busy station
this. 99.9% of the time when you walk around in public, you're looking down at your feet to avoid seeing peoples faces
and no this is not an autist thing, everyone does it. nobody is going to be looking around

It's magic innit? haha.

lmao thinking the same thing. no clue honestly. Have to assume no one wanted to be "the guy" the point out the jew thing so everyone just ignored it

Why are you even trying to find logic in a childrens series bassd off of one the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises,soyim? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

It is an autistic thing. Sure, people don't particularly care about what's going on but most everyone looks around and straight ahead. And I'm sure 99% don't actively try to "avoid seeing peoples faces" because that's pretty autistic.

>the wizards in the HP universe are working to destroy all muggle civilization
>Harry is the chosen one...the anti-Christ
>Voldemort recognizes the evil and attempts to kill Harry, to no avail

based

This but unironically.

If there was a flaw in the system, it would have been exposed by now.

Harry Potter is basically Suspension of Disbelief: The Series

There's basically no reason why magic isn't common knowledge world-wide or why the entire world hasn't been taken over by dark wizards who can fucking rewrite your memories and enslave you just by thinking about it other than it's a makebelief fantasy world for babies who don't think about this to read.

>it's the dullest franchise in history!!!
>not enuff explosions!
>not enuff penguins of DOOM!!!!

Muggles don't see nothing do they?

>soyim

>I'm smart so I know it's about suspension of disbelief, the like of which hath never been seenth before
>now back to watching The X-Files

>be muggle
>parents receive letter from hogwarts
>decide to never tell me
>one day at king's cross
>tired from walking around
>decide to lean against wall
>fall through into the dullest franchise

Even the Penguin from Batman Returns was accused of being anti-semitic, so I wonder that as well.

*Inserts hotdog*

What bupkis. I have it on good authority he regularly donated to the ADL and B'nai B'rith.

reminder that being a wizard was a euphemism for having aids / being gay

Stop trying to be meta with the image, just post the tier list