Cartoon ideas thread

I don't see why not. Also feel free to comment on other's ideas.

Every day there's either an "ideas" thread or a "I have an idea but don't have the resources to pitch it" thread.

I guess it's a common thought.

Vikings and pirates in the same show

bump

R-Rated animated Psycho Rangers series.

comic about a Orc wife and her trying to fit in the human village she lives in. She does cute orc wife things.

What kinds of cute orc wife things?

It's a cartoon that covers every cliche ever made in cartoons

Just trying to be a house wife sort of stuff. Cleaning, cooking, other stuff. Trying to learn the ways of human housewife duties. In my mind she used to be like a female warrior till she meet her human wizard husband and they got married. So now she's trying to be a house wife and such.

A macabre yet light-hearted comedy set in a gloomy mental asylum in the woods where nights seem to last a lot longer than days. The characters are the various patients and staff around the asylum, each with their own quirks. Whoever designed the building must have had some mental issues of their own, since the architecture is downright bizarre in a lot of places.

Neat.

a young boy is cursed by a witch(andor)gypsy and has to live the rest of his life as a skeleton.

It's an educational cartoon parody with cute animal characters doing educational shit while they do lewd things but don't know that what they're doing is lewd and it doesn't get brought up.

it's a Comedy Central and/or MTV Cartoon where teens and young adults send in drawings or comics they made in high school or college, and if some of the drawings or comics are good enough they get animated into shorts kinda like (triptank or epic party stories) for the show, the ones that didn't make it get showcased into the credits

That could be interesting

this is actually a really nice idea.

fuck i hope something like this happens one day.

Could be neat.

Traditional fantasy that isn't a book or an adaptation of LotR. Not even anime has tried something like that.

Sometimes I wonder if the novel I'm writing would be better as a cartoon, so I ask my animator brother for help and he proceeds to forget all about it.

Kubo 2D animated series on Adult Swim. There will be blood and lewds.
Story will be 3 years after the events of KatTS. Kubo joins the second civil war. The civil war ends, but a dark entity appears and enslaves all. Now Kubo has to destroy the dark entity and free all. In the middle of the series, Kubo gets insane and rips his other eye out, making himself blind forever. In the end, Kubo dies by drowning (probably suicide).

Could work if done right.