Storytime - Batman Year One Chronological - Part 2

You thought you knew Batman's first year? You thought you could read Miller's Year One and be all right? Well, you thought wrong! Join me for the real first year in the caped crusader's career, with Batman's first meetings with Superman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, The Joker, Hugo Strange and more!

Previous thread
Download this and more chronological comics here: mega.nz/#F!IAFyUQ7T!0xZ6xFZfK4SE6Ioxm6mdzA

I just want you to know that this is genuinely fucking stupid. If you seriously think this is a good way to read Batman, you're delusional and you need intervention. You have zero respect for comics creators or the medium itself.

You know why your threads get hardly any replies? Because you're a fucking idiot and we don't want you here. You could've storytimes all of these stories individually and had many great threads. But instead you chose autism.

You chose wrong. Rethink your life. You're fucking pathetic.

Yeah, go ahead. Keep posting you disrespectful idiot.

wew, calm down. They get plenty of replies before they 404. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean nobody does. In fact, just having gotten a single 'thank you' makes it worth it.

>if someone doesn't do what I say, they're disrespectful!

This has literally nothing to do with my opinions. This is objectively the incorrect way to experience any of these stories.

Why would you intentionally ruin your own experience? Literally fucking why?

I'm so tired of living.

>objectively
Your opinion.

>I'm so tired of living.
We can tell, user. We can tell.

STOP

FUCKING

POSTING

17 consecutive Trouble storytimes would be less painful than this.

It's fun. It's not supposed to replace the original comics, it's just a fun exercise to do, a thing to read some day you're bored. It's nice to see how much of it fits and how many moments that take place here you might have missed.