Mfw I want to buy the X-Men Legacy, but I'm currently in a self-protest Marvel boycott

mfw I want to buy the X-Men Legacy, but I'm currently in a self-protest Marvel boycott.

Nice blogpost you utter reeking faggot.

Why are ypu protesting?

The scary brown people?

Currently it's the low quality floppies.

How about instead of "protesting" you just don't buy things you don't like and do buy things you do like.

You people that have to make every single thing about politics or making some kind of retarded statement are pathetic.

Nah.

It's you are bigot or cheap or a fag.

It's because of faggots like you that Spider-Man and Deadpool got canceled, same with Carnage and Hyperion and Squadron Supreme, and Contest of Champions. Fuck you.

Sup Forumsmlr please, there are good reason to stop reading marvel and some of those go beyond "diversity" reasons

Nah. You're just a fucking asshole.

>Squadron Supreme
>Hyperion
>good

>he says that while posting in Sup Forums

lol faggot, stop projecting.

Squadron Supreme was pretty good, would have been better with Boundless instead of Blur, and the back peddling for the finale of the comic to bring Namor back felt rushed as fuck.

Hyperion was great though, you may not agree, but it was one of the better ones at the start of post Secret Wars.
Thank you for being one of us dozen that were actually pulling this book.

desu i also collected 12 issues of Squad AND 3 of 'Perion. Hyperion fucking sucked.

i also collected all 7 of Illuminati and Weird World.

Illuminati could have used some better art work, but goddamm if I didn't enjoy the fuck out of that series, I wish it would have lasted longer. Sorry we don't agree on Hyperion though user, I really enjoyed it.

There's a reason X-fags are considered battered house wives. Stay strong.

it was a combo of Nik Virella and the carnie story. after Hickman's avengers I was hype for it.

>protest shit companies
>immdiately hit with smug passive agression
You're making loads of friends around here tumblr

No cumbler bogeryman here.

You are just a fucking faggot with shit taste.

>defending modern big two practices
>especially marvel
>especially X-men
There's someone with shit taste around but it ain't me.

Which is literally exactly what I said, you fucking retard. If you think a book is shit, don't buy it, but don't not buy a book that's not shit just because that other book IS shit.

That's like not eating at a restaurant because their spaghetti sucks, despite the fact that you love their pizza. If you hate the spaghetti AND the pizza, of course that's a valid reason not to eat there, but otherwise you're just denying yourself something you like for petty reasons.

You go "durr tumblr" but that's exactly what tumblr fucking does: they go "guys boycott marvel because they won't make cap and bucky bang!" but therefore fuck themselves over by not supporting the books that DO pander to them.

Shit taste =image and your life.

>implying being unhappy with a change of practive means you're immediately in bed with the opposition
You have no idea how to parse an arguement and your dedication to shit posting here is suspicious.

There's no change. You are just being a faggot.

>image

you talkin' the publisher or user's image?

He's clearly talking about the publish because, now that OP shit talked Marvel, this thread is console wars and he will shit post anything that isn't saying OP was wrong and marvel is great.

I hope he's getting paid. Otherwise that is one dedicated intern

No fuck you, your the reason this has happened. You bought the books no matter how bad it got, you let Marvel think they could loathe their fanbase and nothing bad will happen. That they could screw over some of their favorite brands because THEY made a fucking bad deal with movie makers.

And the worst thing is, you are not saving the comics you are merely prolonging the suffering. When the comics flop Disney will step in and force change. Why make money of movies only when you can make money off movies and comics? They will gut Marvel and will get in new fresh blood.

You want deadpool back? Stop buying comics.