MUTANTS TO JOIN MCU DEADPOOL TO CONTINUE RATED R

screenrant.com/disney-ceo-x-men-fantastic-four-mcu/

So, what does this means?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Four_in_film
youtube.com/watch?v=kDzBVvhbtIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't wait for capeshit for another 30 years

They don't have the rights to Fantastic Four. Those belong to Constantin Films.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Four_in_film

>In December 2017, The Walt Disney Company acquired the film rights of the Fantastic Four from 21st Century Fox.[1]

Yeah Bob Iger has no idea what he's talking about

I am actually hyped about this, imagine Dr Doom in the MCU

cant wait to see F4 bombing even as part of the MCU.

What will happen with the Dark Phoenix movie?

They are not making a F4 movie, they will just their villains

Will they now try to extend Iron Man's contract and the rest of the main Avengers?

watch it, theyll do some bullshit plot in infinity wars 2 to merge the two universes.

Guardians of the Galaxy 3 could be GoaT now

What about Dark Phoenix and New Mutants?

youtube.com/watch?v=kDzBVvhbtIw

so what happens with Deadpool 2 and Dark Phoenix?

It means:

1 F4 finally back also in comics (after all the shit "no it's not because fox. Actually they don't sell well!!")
2 For the planned films, they will have the rating already decided. But then...
3 That there's no room enuogh for so many characters. Some must be cut away. Guess who?

This will mean we will get bland X-Men movies, as forgettable as the rest of the MCU.

Is there any talk about X-Men or F4 appearing in the MCU yet?

how tf does Disney get away with being a fucking monopoly? What media company/properties do they not own at this point?

I dont know. With X Men they all have vibrant and unique powers and visually Marvel will use them rather than watering them down and barely seeing a lot if action like FoXmen.

It will be treated like all other marvel movies, same formula, take no risks and make a 5/10 - 6/10 movie

One future MCU movie I'm looking forward to.

FUCK NO WHY FUCK OFF.
Xmen is the only interesting Capeshit in film because Fox was willing to take risks with it. Now it's going to be fucking bland grey colour toned MCU shit.

How will adding the X-men affect the MCU? Would RDJ or Evans want to extend the contracts to make a movie or 2 with the x-men? Would this make infinity war pointless?

agreed senpai

Every damn thread
Cash in your stock son

X-Men only works on its own. It's literally about prejudice. Their entire point means nothing because MCU is already populated with freaks who have superpowers.

Xmen doesn't even make sense in the MCU.
Xmen is deeply political and takes place in a world where mutants are extremely discriminated against and are viewed as monsters and weapons of mass destruction.
How does this mash with MCU at all?

>private space investing company goes to space just in the same time when avengers fight thanos in space and they get cosmic radiation

>X-Men only works on its own. It's literally about prejudice. Their entire point means nothing because MCU is already populated with freaks who have superpowers.
In the comics there are plenty of people with powers too, mutants are prejudiced against because they were born with them. Heroes who acquired their powers didn't face this sort of ire, or if they did it was for different reasons (e.g. Spider Man).

Hopefully Disney makes X-Men without silly hamfisted leftist subversion now.

And most of the fun comes from the battle of visions. Xavier vs. Magneto. And the fact that the main HQ of the heroes is literally a school. Those scenes really had a certain positive feel to it in the first two X-Men movies. You can't just introduce all that out of nowhere. Other option would be to tell the beginning of mutants which is even worse.

They have to find a decent way to shoehorn them in now. Mutants aren't really a thing in the current MCU, so they either have to create an alternate universe/timeline after Infinity War and continue from there with mutant history intact, or make what happened to Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch happen on a global scale and have an Avengers vs Mutants plot. The latter would be a complete rewrite on just about all mutant origin stories (a few exceptions could be made, maybe Loki fucked around and made some in the past).

Well the second movie directed by a pedophile had "can't you just stop being a mutant". Still one of the better movies of its kind.

They should've buy Warner, maybe it wouldve been cheaper than Fox after all those bombed movies

Why wouldn't average joe in that universe assume someone like Spiderman is just another mutant using his powers to play superhero?

Because at least at the moment mutants don't "exist" (will be interesting to hear how Marvel tackles that). The explosion of superheroes was relatively recent.

Yes. Xmen in fox was so colorful.

If I was forced to think of a way to shoehorn X-Men into MCU I think I'd just have them being from some other dimension where they are the only supers and they're hated (unlike loved Avengers MCU heroes are familiar with). Probably with new set of actors but I think technically it would be possible to just retroactively canonize older X-Men movies.

Can they please replace the actress for Jean? She's a terrible Jean and American english speaker

Well, and Agents of Shield already used that prejudice thing with the Inhumans.. but yeah who cares about AoS right?

>because Fox was willing to take risks with it.
lol? Deadpool and Logan were it and Logan was a fucking swan song.

X-men Apocalypse was dogshit and Dark Phoenix looks even worse.

Not canon

muh universe is gonna be a fucking shitshow. Needed mutants before civil war

Yeah, that could work! And, as they are treated well in the MCU universe, all the mutants would want to come to that one.

But... there is a twist...

People don't like these new people coming to their universe and start being mutantophobe!

BAM! Refugee Crisis theme inserted :^D

I feel sick.

>Their entire point means nothing because MCU is already populated with freaks who have superpowers.
Not really. The Avengers were basically government sanctioned heroes and the villains tend to die shortly after their origin stories. Civil War was a fight between, what, 12 people? Scarlet Witch, Spider-man, Vision, Hulk and Thor are the only public heroes with actual powers. And after AoU & CW, the public isn't a fan of the Avengers as is. They could easily have anti-mutant sentiment going forward.

Galactus for next MCU big bad after Thanos?

I am expecting the post-credit scene of Avengers 4 to be the reveal of Dr. Doom at the least

hopefully they get cancelled

Scarlett Witch accidentally merges the universes, Dr Strange already knows about them and gives the audience a run down. Easy.

First Class, DoFP and X2 are better than anything Marvel has put out

Have they ever done a crossover in the comics?

New Mutatnts looks like a nice horror
Legion is better than all of the whole capeshit combined

Are you retarded?

Disney have distribution rights and Constantin will probably end up selling up the production rights they have as they want out

I can see an argument with X2 or DOFP, but First Class was garbage in every scene not involving Magneto. Its not even better than Iron Man 2.

Are you ready for countless 4th wall quips about the merger?

Why would they fight? And who wins? Why is Wolverine on the Avengers team?

They'll just start with mutants beginning to emerge in the public eye now instead of people knowing for a long time.

>First Class was garbage in every scene not involving Magneto

the political commentary in classic xmen comics wasnt hamfisted at all. it was literally just 'hey mutants are people too', pretty basic shit.

recent marvel only took that shit to 11 recently

How are they going to explain the two Quicksilvers lol

Wolverine has been on the Avengers for a long time.And they fight because the Dark Phoenix comes back to Earth to inhabit Jean's daughter, Avengers want to take her into custody to make sure she doesn't lose control, and X-Men want to keep her with them because mutants can take care of their own.

There's only one, you idiot.

see You didn't see that coming.

REMINDER

Huge jackedman said he would only ever reprise his role as wolverines if this happened

If they use the infinity stones to make a new time line they can bring him back as well instead of a prequel storyline

Get hype

hope fassblender will still be magneto, and not that old faggot from before

He literally said even this wont bring him back.

$100m might

That's straight up wrong. First Class was better than DOFP.

What

I can already imagine iw 2 ending. It will be 20 mins of world building at the end. It will say new timeline because reasons then we'll have wolverine in the new nu avengers. Dr doom will be new phase villain leading to galactus. Audience will clap. Mouse makes $3B easy.

Right now, they haven't got Sony, Warner Brothers, and Universal. That's all I can think of that they need to own the film industry more than they already do.

>better special effects
doesnt really sell me on it

Scarlet witch is magneto's daughter. Some xmen are avengers.

Do you think this means Silver Surfer in Infinity War 2? (Called Infinity Gauntlet according to some speculation). If you know the comic, Surfer is number one man to Warlock's plan against Thanos.

Or just say that Professor X has been mind wiping all memory of the mutants and have Cypher or something delete all trace of mutants from the internet until now

There is a 90% chance that the Fantastic 4 will be introduced in Iron Man 4, where Tony has to team up with new, up and coming scientists to take out Dr Doom.

this

there are way too many fucking superheroes, it doesn't work with the X-men

Like, is Captain America considered a mutant?

Who else could it be? Dr. Doom? He'll be used in a FF movie and you can't reuse villains(outside of Loki)!

Steroids isnt a mutant ability you dingo.

>Just realized that this will happen incessantly

Fuck me thats gonna be some good cringe

You're right, the Iger doesn't know what he bought.

Why isn't Spider-Man hated like X-men are? Why are people prejudice against mutants but like Spider-Man? Explain pls.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You still have Red Skull. Everyone knows that the only thing worse than an overpowered purple alien is a Nazi.

Best way to integrate them without crashing universes
>F4 are exposed to radiation during Thanos invasion
>Charles sees devastation on news and decides his team is finally ready to take action

People do hate spiderman. The daily bugle makes him out as a constant bad guy.

If they bring him in then make a movie canonizing pic related, I doubt it'd be very good but I'd respect the risk.

No, that's convoluted. They'll just make them not a publicly known thing. And say SHIELD didn't have enough data on them to know mutants were different than inhumans because they never got a sample.

I swear I am not Sup Forumsing it up like a bitch and yes Fox News is kinda evil but I really feel sad that conservatives get literally nothing after this and even more marginalized than before. Probably leading to even more Trumps and rodeo show candidates because people are so desperate for acknowledgment. All people want is to be treated with a little dignity like their problems aren't totally laughable and stupid and that they might get some representation in the media and in Capitol Hill.

/rant

But people are like "yay spider-man" but then like "fuck mutants, kill them all" Why?

Because Spiderman was an accident. Mutants were born that way and some say they are the future of human race, so humans tend to see them as a menace.

He isn't dead in the MCU? Regardless, it feels too late to be bringing him back.

But the public don't know what happened to spider-man was an accident. Why don't they just assume he's a mutant?

He got trapped in another Dimension. With Dr. Strange arriving is the perfect timing to bring him back.

>Doom relegated to Iron Man 4 and not Avengers 5 which will unite thew new Avengers: Spidey, Miss Marvel, Black Panther, Wanda (If not drad), Bucky, and Ant-Mna with F4 and X-men

Why would you want him? He's old, he's tired of it, he had his big hoorah with Logan. Do you really want him to go back to PG13 level action and quips again?

Well, as the other guy said, people didnt really like him because of the DB propaganda. But he was such a friendly neighbor and always helping people that he managed to make most of them like him.