YASSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEN

YASSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEN

SLAY THAT WHITE MALE

I legit was about to walk out of the theater after this scene
Not joking.

whats going on in this pitch black scene

oh jesus

Rey putting Luke on his ass with his own father's lightsaber.

YOU LITTLE CIS WHITE MAN, HEAR ME RRAAAAAARRRRR VAAGAAAINAAA

FUCKING WHITE MAL
KWEEEEN SLAY

Someone give me context of this scene.

Rey beats Luke in a sparring match during a storm on Ach To.

To be fair, he was just using his cane instead of a lightsaber though.

Luke is being a dickhead or something (fuck i've seen the film yesterday and i've forgotten half od it already) and get his ass beat by Marey Sue.

Are they underwater?

Rey is confronting Luke about the truth about what happened with Kylo. They have a stick fight with Luke on the backfoot the whole time. He grabs her stick and she Force pulls her lightsaber and takes a swing at him. Luke falls and Rey talks down to him like the stupid white man he is.

Jesus Christ.

This wasn't a sparring match.
She was mad because he didn't tell the truth about trying to murder teenager Kylo Ren
Luke is literally the bad guy in this scene.

>mfw

but luke has ultra instinct

SHE DON'T NEED NO BOOKS

SHE DON'T NEED NO LESSONS

THE FORCE EMANATES FROM EACH VAGINA. IT IS FREE NOW. NO MORE HIDING. THE TAMPON HAS FREED.

THE FORCE IS FEMALE AND IT WILL ENVELOP THE GALAXY WITH ITS SUPPLE LABIA

shouldnt luke be like yoda-tier at that point

i mean he was able to wreck vader and spent decades in the middle of nowhere eating smelly green shit

Luke fucking sucks in this movie.

Rey is a queen so she is stronger

THE
FORCE
IS
FEMALE
SHITLORD

Peace has cost Luke his strength, victory has defeated him

This left me so fucking angry
And not for any Sup Forums reason, just because it was so undeserved
Jedi master Luke Skywalker btfo by Rey nobody with zero training
Fuck this movie and fuck this franchise

t.exStarWarsfans

Luke should be able to beat her blindfolded with no hands and legs. My god, I'm really beginning to think this movie is worse than the prequels.

If you go to see this movie after hearing all this shit you're a god damn cuck.

God Rey's such a stupid cunt. WHY WOULD YOU FOSTER TRUST IN THE MAN WHO MURDERED HIS DAD INFRONT OF YOUR VERY EYES?

i guess he felt bad about the whole thing and didnt really fight back

thats the only thing that might make sense

Now he was fighting back seriously
t. saw the movie

iirc he beats her first and then doesnt fight back in the second and third dash from ray

Luke wasn't trying to hurt her, she pulled a fucking lightsaber on him when he had a stick

She also hits him in the back when he walks away from her, Rey is a cunt in this movie and it's a fucking joke that she is considered a Jedi by the end

There's a cam rip, dude.

>Rey isn't a Mary Sue they'll explain why she's so skilled in the next movies
>lol never mind she's just super special and better than everyone at everything afterall

>all these fucking whiteknights

He could literally force push her with a flick and she would fly all over the island. No excuse.

Look shouldnt even need a saber at this point.

>needs only 16 hours to learn everything about the force
seems perfectly reasonable senpai

This is not EU Luke. This cuck of a Luke would probably die from exhaustion by using force push.

Luke*

>She also hits him in the back when he walks away from her
This shit made me so fucking mad holy shit

I'm trying to pick what point of the movie I should walk out at. Can you guys give me some insight?

1. Snoke Death
2. SLAY QUEEN
3. Slothmommy, baby want milkies
4. NANI?! H-HE'S FAST
5. Yoda literally destroying the franchise
6. Super Leia

For me, it's gotta be super leia.

>Being a Jedi is all about restraining your emotions in order to act with a logical benevolence
>Mary smacks Luke in the back because she is angry
>Still considered a good Jedi

That's the Chad Skywalker from the EU. This is the Virgin Luke, who died from fucking exhaustion.

after 5 minutes when poe takes out all laser towers and tie fighters from the dreadnought before a single bomber with chink kamikaze destroys the whole ship

>She also hits him in the back when he walks away from her
so this is how you make a movie tailored for women. women wont see anything bad in those actions.

Just don't walk in.

>1780 likes!
yikes

>a literal who
>knows more about the millennium falcon than han
>learns the force faster than anyone before
>beats kylo an experienced dark side user trained since childhood who also overpowered luke
>beats luke in a fight and talks down to him

Besides SJWs, is there anybody who still like this fucking character? If so, why? I actually curious.

>Jedi """Knight"""
>Hits her opponent in the back because her fee fees are hurt

He doesn't want to hurt her

STAR.WARS.THE.LAST.JEDI.2017.CAM.X264-BEBELEITINHO.[SN].MKV
Are you talking about this one? I think it's weird that the camrip is 4gb. Seems like a lot for the low quality.

>Hits her opponent in the back because her fee fees are hurt
This is literally how the fight starts.
And Luke is still being portrayed as being in the wrong.

That's the one, but it's in Spanish. Still worth it for Super Leia.

>Beta Males
>Feminist
>Little Girls
>Casual Fans
Anyone with half a brain or cares about this franchise in anyway dislikes Rey.

Then he is a shitty master. She needs to be able to control her emotions if she is to resist the temptations of the dark side. That means she must learn how to channel her pain, frustration, and failure in ways that befit a Jedi. She also needs to learn humility.

Yoda worked Luke to the bone during Lukes training, exposing him to frustration, pain and exhaustion to teach Luke to endure emotion without lashing out. He humbled Luke by lifting his XWing and rebuking him for his lack of drive.

Little girls don't watch Star Wars.

I'm guessing you haven't seen the last minute of the movie. What the hell were they thinking?

Luke isn't her master. He doesn't give a shit about her at all. He's "training" her to prove being a Jedi sucks.

It seems like it's always the latinos who are the first to cam rip. Well whatever, here I come, space Leia.

But she's so quirky so that means she is a well written character.
^How to write a female character in 2017

And this is why, even if we've had our share of shit, Legends just about always wins against Disney Wars.

Just when I thought I heard the last of the cringe spoilers. I forgot about all the >"nani?! I'm aflaid of suchu powafuru" stuff from the trailers

personally id walk out when they have luke attack young ben

Wait what's the he's fast part haven't heard of it yet

rylo vs hologram luke

requesting smug yoda

Can't wait for episode ix where she says Luke owed it to them to sacrifice himself and how he was never ever a hero, but only a lonely old white man. And everyone in her cult agrees with her.

why should I be looking at the top of yoda's head?

Beta Male dads and Feminist moms drag their kids to this shit.