Who shot him in the end ???

Who shot him in the end ???

The brother of the little girl

The oldest son of his friend.

i thought it was more of a metaphor as to how he's never going to be seen the same way by everyone, how some people are always gonna think deep inside that he really did it

The little girl. She wants revenge for him raping her.

IT DOESN'T MATTER

No one shot him. Someone shot at him. And, yes, the shot was real. It was meant to show that no one would ever trust him again even after being falsely accused.

Fuck off, subhuman.

It doesn't matter who shot him, it could be literally anyone, it's meant to deliver a point, that even though everyone is treating him back to normal on the surface there'll be doubt inside most of them and he'll never get past this as long as he lives. His life is ruined.

Jag 10?

he didn't eat enough apples to keep mr. doctor away

Didn't we all?

Fuck off, subhuman.

Top reddit

>Who shot him in the end
He doesn't get shot in the end.
This.

Tell me Will, do you think pedophilia is perverse?

God

Yeah, it was just a random shot that scared him implying he'll never be over it.

IIRC though there was either a different ending in the script or they even shot it, but decided to go with another where he DOES get shot in the end

all the women in the audience

Fanny

IIRC Mikkelson was actually shot by a runner who thought he really did do it. They used the footage but digitally removed the wound and bleeding.

me tbqhw/u

>tfw it's a great movie but as soon as I receive it to any of my family or friends they're going to scoff because it has subtitles

Will

G*d shot back

his dog

he got it right though you stupid fuck