Rate the original Mermaid Man pentalogy from your least favourite to favourite

Rate the original Mermaid Man pentalogy from your least favourite to favourite.

RECAP
The first one- SB and P try to get them out of retirement
The second one- SB annoys them with the conch signal
The third one- SB and P unleash Man Ray and teach him to be good
The fourth one- SB misuses Mermaid Man's shrink ray
The fifth one- Barnacle Boy joins the villains and the main characters become super heroes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYr66VH9KvY
youtube.com/watch?v=7ewZSjKaOc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the man ray episode is my favorite just because of the wallet joke

3>5>4>1>2

3>2>1>4>5

2>3>5>1>4

V>III>II>I>IV
5 gave us EVERY VILLAIN IS LEMONS.

The episode is gold all around especially the orb of confusion.

I've had this line stuck in my head for days and I have no idea why.
youtube.com/watch?v=tYr66VH9KvY

That said, probably V.

3>1>5>4>2

Best is III because it's just absolutely hilarious no matter how many times I watch it.

Second is I because it's just generally a masterful take on Batman '66 in the same vain as TDKR was a take on 70's Batman, obviously with a light and comedic tone to fit, that would be just as great as a comic or in any other cartoon. And straight up just inserting Aquaman and Aqualad in place of Batman and Robin to match with the aquatic theme of the show is a fantastic touch.

Third is V as just an all around great and hilarious parody of Super Friends with plenty of love as well. These top three are really close, III and V are in the top five funniest episodes period and I is here just for the sheer cleverness of the whole thing despite not being that funny.

Fourth is... IV, just because it's not much of a MMaBB episode. Still, funny episode in the top 15.

And last is II because it's just not all that funny. Invisible Boatmobile jokes always get me, though.

3>5>1>2>4

The Man Ray episode is one of the best in the entire series.

5>3>1>4>2

>They never call him Barnacle MAN after V

What about the episode with Spongebob filming a fan film with the true MM and BB

All the main spongebob characters are great, but Mermaid man and Barnacle boy are hands down my favorite

Sandy sucks though

>I
outline by Mr Lawrence, writen/boarded by Paul Tibbit (board director) and Mark O'Hare
>II
outline by Mr Lawrence, written/boarded by Chuck Klein (board director) and Jay Lender
>III
outline by Merriwether Williams, written/boarded by Paul Tibbit and Walt Dohrn
>IV
Outline by Merriwether Williams, written/boarded by Jay Lender and Sam Henderson
>V
Outline by Merriwether Williams, written/boarded by CH Greenblatt and Kaz

that was an early post movie episode
It's also the last episode to have Sherm Cohen (board director on season 1) as storyboard supervisor (which he had begun in season 2) until he returned for post-2nd movie spongebob

oh and for the heck of it
>VI: The Motion Picture
Outline by Paul Tibbit, written/boarded by Casey Alexander and Chris Mitchell

4>3>2>1>5

No love for the Wumbo belt?!

5 is alright, but it's a little too nu-Bob for me. The Dirty Bubble is underrated, though.

What about the one where they make a Mm and BB movie?

Me and a coworker were eating at a restaurant during our break the other day and just randomly starting quoting that episode and burst out in laughter.
Probably one of my all time favorites.

5>3>2>1>4

youtube.com/watch?v=7ewZSjKaOc8