>Rey & Finn Team is dead
>General Hux is a pussy
>Phasma is dead
>Rey's parents are dead
>Rey's parents are nobodies
>Kylo Ren is not an asshole
>Luke is a the real asshole
what did they mean by this?

It means that disney doesn't give a fuck about Star Wars. It's all about money.

STAR WARS DEAD

Wow, what a revelation.

Classic JJ Abrams flimflam

Why don't we all pool our money together and make a better star wars

Legit question, now that you have seen TLJ, would you prefer that George had written and directed it instead?

yes
the problem with the prequels was George was in charge with no one there to check him
I believe George with Disney in charge would be different, at the least he would been more consistent with his own creates than rian johnson and jj have been

Of course. George had a plan for the sequel trilogy since he finished rotj. All that was needed was someone to make sure he followed through and didn't change his mind due to the popular zeitgeist

how is it about money if they destroyed the franchise

no fucking way

Did you even watch the movie?

It's fine, as long as they can introduce and build upon newer, better characters but this is Star Wars, always have a bad time doing background stories for its characters in the main movie. People won't go for supplemental materials to find out stuff so yeah.

i would legit pay a lot of money to see Lucas' sequel trilogy
I've been waiting for that since I was a kid

>Disney had a chance to use Georges plans and use him as a in idea man
>They threw his plans in the trash and kicked him out

And your justification would be? That Disney does it better? Disney and Star Wars, till now I still can't accept it. Those two don't mix.

Kylo Ren is the Supreme Leader

Star Wars is dead.

Men ruin everything

The franchise is basically dead for me. Luke, Han and Leia are the heart of SW imo. None of the new characters feel compelling. Finn may as well be cut out at this point.

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF THIS TRILOGY

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

betcha anything they'll do another trilogy after this one
in fact they'll probably just abandon the whole trilogy format all together
they'll make their own EU just like they did with Marvel, everybody and their mother is going to have a spinoff
your childhood is fucking dead, kiddo

>indiana jones 4 was written by george
abso fucking lutely not

>Silly nerds, Star Wars doesn't belong to you anymore hee hee

So help me God if cgi Leonard nimoy is in the next star wars...

I'll gladly watch that over TFA and TLJ

>>Kylo Ren is not an asshole
Where in the actual FUCK did this meme come from that he's turned to the light side or become an "antihero" or whatever that patently did NOT happen in the movie?

He just betrayed his master, but for purely selfish reasons, to take his place.

That's all the character development he got, aside from giving up his childish obsession with Vader (which is what enabled him to cast off his mentor as well)

yes

Uhh george wrote all 4 indiana jones movies

there are three things that make this world shit and miserable and those are jews, niggers and women.
they will ruin and destroy anything and anyone if you leave them unchecked.

t. virgin

roastie triggered by truth

That would be Kasdan, Lucas has a story by credit.

How come? Kylo is still very much an asshole, he had some development but then he fucked up at the end on the movie per usual

you need Steven Spielberg to balance George Lucas.

>Another worthless and soulless Disney™ Star Wars™ movie
>Profits billions

When do you think he will stop milking Star Wars and sell it to Sony? 5 years? 10 years?? 5 years? 10 years?

How does Luke die?

Star Wars isn't star wars without George Lucas. No way around it friends. As far as the prequels goes, they werent perfect, but atleast they wre new stories and added to the universe. The sequels are garbage fan service.

The only redeemable character in the whole eseries so far in kylo ren.

>The franchise is basically dead for me. Luke, Han and Leia are the heart of SW imo

Go read the 80 EU books where they're the center of the entire universe for decades then, you pleb slob.

>people actually think nu-Wars is better than the prequel trilogy
I get that they were shit, but nu-Wars is so much worse.

>>Luke is a the real asshole
because if Luke didn't try to kill him in his sleep non of this would have happened and Han Solo would be alive.

>You now realize that Han and Luke died within a timespan of less than three days.

Final movie has only Hux. White supremacy was the real enemy.

An interracial gangbang is the solution, Hux kills himself when they broadcast it on all frequencies. The evil empire of white people is finally defeated.

Long live the 52%.

>you now realise that neither Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher or Mark Hamill will be at the premiere for episode 9

>you realize TFA actually set your expectations too high for TLJ

>do you prefer horse shit or camel shit?

>would you prefer that George had written and directed it instead?

Yes. We're still talking about the prequels and laughing at them. They're enjoyable shit.

This new trilogy is just soulless. I used to think that was what the prequels were, a cash-in. But it's clear now George was just too autistic. He really did want a political plot somehow.

Two movies into the new trilogy and it's not even clear what the fuck it's about. It seems likely even the creators don't know. And now it's back to JJ to tie things up. Judging from his previous work that's not going to happen.

Who is gonna buy toys of those nobodies?

Who will see next movies? For what? Nobody cares about Finn and Rey.

This, RIGHT ON THE FUCKING POI...MONEY!

>They're enjoyable shit.

No they're not. They're just fucking bad.

I've watched the OG trilogy countless times so I won't count that. I've watched each of the prequel movies twice and the last time I saw them was like 7-8 years ago.

I watched TFA 3 times and I still can't fucking name the story beats like I can the prequel trilogy. Shit talk then all you like. They're iconic

>I watched TFA 3 times and I still can't fucking name the story beats

You don't remember the story of ANH?

I mean specifics I'm sure I could give you a shitty reductionist bullet list

I remember that one of the major criticisms of TPM, aside from its nonsensical story, was that it wasn't clear what the phantom menace referred to.
We now know he probably meant Jar Jar at the time.

With TFA, we're 2 films in and have yet to see any effect of this so-called awakening other than Rey being overpowered. It seems weird that people have just let that slide

Yes. His Revenge of the Sith was a really well written story. Yes we laugh at the CGI and dialogue but it was a film with soul whilst TLS was just a waste of time with no purpose that tarnished the characters (even TFA characters)

TLJ*

>it wasn't clear what the phantom menace referred to
I was 10 years old and new it was Palpatine for fuck sake when I saw it

>His Revenge of the Sith was a really well written story

>everyone important is dead
MORE NEW ACTION FIGURES

Why else do they add so much new shit in these movies.

Why have R2D2, when you can expand the market with a character clone known as BB-8

Why have the Death Star, when you can expand the market with a setting clone known as Star Killer.

Tatooine? Jakku
Rebellion? Resistance
Empire? First Order
Darth Vader? Kylo Ren
Emperor? Snoke

The list goes on thanks to ©Disney Consumerism™.

The prequels are a wacky and original kind of bad. The new movies are just this forgettable uninspiring kind of bad. It's hard to argue that the prequels aren't better though, if solely because they actually have a story to tell beyond "AT AT's AT ST'S! BIGGERER DEATH STAR BIGGEREST SHIP MIND TRICK!"