O

you forgot
>wipes spec of dust from shoulder

*calls lightning bolt from the sky*
Heh. Page turners they were not... kid.

Reminder that based Mark hates nu SW as much as you

youtu.be/8ulW_wu4Fig

still took the Disney gibs

when does he say this is not going to go the way you think?

is hayden in it?

The artful thing about this scene is the way Luke seems to be staring into the souls of the audience members.

Many of them will be white males like himself. Lots of them are experiencing a sort of psychic anxiety about passing the torch to Rey and Finn and a more diverse cast of heroes.

Something about Hamill's performance really cuts through all that, right at the heart of the audience, and they start to accept that aging and dying are inevitable. Ultimately, the Star Wars universe will grow beyond the control of white men and the icons they once revered.

During the reign of white western patriarchy, Luke symbolized the masculine and martial virtues: honor, sacrifice, and optimism in the face of overwhelming odds. He was necessary for that moment in time. And this Luke is just as necessary for different reasons. Just as he taught legions of white men and boys to follow the hero's path in the heyday of western civilization, he now teaches them how to gracefully exit the stage. He makes room for a better world, a kinder and more diverse world, that has passed him by.

I can get used to this kind of hero.

Wow you're so right.

As a privileged cis white male, I can only applaud it.

You're a good writer, user. I feel nothing but rage and emptiness.

Revenge is not a Jedi virtue but murdering your nephew in his sleep is! T-thanx disney ...

You truly are a The Force Awakens

I was fine with this scene until the moment he did the matrix dodge.
What the fuck is this, the early 2000s when every damn shit movie had a matrix rip-off scene? Why not have it be an actual coreographed lightsaber fight?

>Rey's actions gets first father figure killed within days of meeting him
>Rey gets second father figure killed within hours of meeting him
I feel like disney whores are trying to say something about actual dumb whores.

>>it was a hologram!
Wait what?
I thought he jedimindtricked everyone there and that's why he got so exhausted and fucking died.

It's a meme you dip.

I keep seeing this but is Yoda actually in the fucking movie or is he referenced burning books or something? The movie sounds like a trainwreck of ideas and killing off of villains that should have been fleshed out a bit more.

Poor Mark Hamil and Luke in general, even Leia got fucked by Disney and its SJW cast.

He is in the movie.
Shows up as a Force ghost when Luke can't decide if he should burn down an ancient tree that had the ancient jedi books in it.
Yoda calls down a lightning bolt that sets the tree on fire, says reading isn't important lol lol xd

What was Disney thinking with trying to make a point the new generation is better than the old one. At least try to write something that holds a semblance of truth Jesus Christ.

He's actually in the movie as a force ghost and burns a bunch of books while acting like he did when he was testing Luke.

Shadow clone bro

Yes Yoda shows up as a force ghost and uses force lightning to destroy the last of the Jedi archives

Shit!
I've been coaxed into a snafu!
How will I ever recover?!

also yoda has a smug little faggot grin on his face when he sees Luke.

when rey says ben is a good boy

Yes he shows up as a ghost
*hits you in the head*
He tells luke to let go, nigga
And burns down a tree that had some of the original jedi texts to make Luke get off his angsty ass
The books were actually safe with Rey
Unsecure christcucks will say this is a jab at religion and sperg out
The movie is fucking shit

So the main character is now not only arrogant but a barely functioning retard?

He doesn't burn any books, he burns down the library to hide the fact that the books aren't there any more.

He looks ready to kill someone

an autistic retard would have known better

Should have shopped a smile on all his scenes just to rub the salt in.

Wow, thanks. I don't know about where they're going with this trilogy. Everyone keeps saying they're just winging it. I know of a particular trilogy with a terrible fucking ending that one massive company fucked about with for period of many years

Mass Effect

Really starting to sound like that. Like where the fuck do they go from here with the big bad out of the way at the second movie. Just stupid decisions abound.

because Luke wasn't actually there so neither was his lightsaber.
But the fact that Luke wasn't actually there should never have been allowed to happen in the first place so it's a moot point

It really does remind me of that.
First entry is alright, second is bad, third one is a trainwreck.
I can't wait desu.

>teleports behind you
"see ya kid"

And then Hamill murdered the director in his sleep.

Ironic.

And before, right before the shoot started, Hamill begged Disney to use his knowledge as an actor and of Luke Skywalker.

They refused him.

does anyone know what's being said? I can't find the original interview... what words are he reacting to

Webm or images of Luke's death?

youtu.be/4S6iJpJ752A?t=2m

Literally the only good part of the movie and that's because it was a carbon copy of binary sunset so actually elicited an emotional reaction out of me since I remembered how enjoyable the original trilogy was

It was a different time when Sheev was alive...

>Finally, I have become Star Wars VII: The Last Jedi
fuck me...

thank you!

He's just tired. Old man's been running around doing this shit for days now probably.

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fno-you.com%2Fjp%2Fsrc%2F1513188836618.mp4

he doesn't die there faggot that's his force projection
he dies on his shit island

sorry it's upside down, but I'm just recycling the link that was posted here yesterday. Everyone who has a shred of care for StarWars deserves to know what they did - for FREE

imagine a mark hamill taking a shit. Now it's that same reaction but now he's taking a heart attack not a shit

this is so sad

YOU ARE THE REAL LAST JEDI, REY

you would too
he got paid ALOT and he still shat all over it and he still hasnt been assassinated yet.
I feel bad for him but atleast he got paid.

What did Mark Hamill know about Hillary Clinton?

>I....am...The Phantom Menace.

that the mouse killed her.

isnt that frasiers agent?

Ok Sup Forums

I think he is happy Luke is now an attempted nephew murderer.

This was so out of character

Mark and Adam were absolute kino though, they managed to make the material bearable.

>Spin and Burst plays

>doll in original trilogy
>doll in prequel trilogy
>replaced by CGI in prequel trilogy
>CGI made to look like a doll in sequel trilogy

I don't know why, but I found it absolutely hilarious.

it's poetry

>God creates Lucas
>Lucas creates Star Wars
>Star Wars Creates Fanboys

>Lucas creates Prequels
>Fanboys kill Lucas
>Lucas sells to Disney

>Disney destroys Star Wars
>Women Inherit the earth.

Many of you may have seen this but Mark warned us ---

youtube.com/watch?v=JBstE89j_7w

>we couldn't protect that smile

Mark spent years getting his body back into great physical shape just to get back into this role for it to get shit on by Disney, he didn't deserve this