Are you hyped for Frank, Sup Forums?

Are you hyped for Frank, Sup Forums?

>13 hours of shooting at guys with guns

How are they going to make this interesting

>Frank cucking Matt after Cage also cucked him
I wonder if Danny will bang Elektra in Defenders.

Totally. He was the best part of DD Season 2

eh not as much as i was at dd season 2

marvel netflix shows are sinking in quality

When it's a John Wick netflix series.

I really hope the internal monologue is present. Frank kinda doesn't work longterm without it and it would help set it apart from the other shows.

do you understand how retarded that statement is?

What sucks is we'll never see Frank meet Captain America. Rogers is one of the few people Frank will listen to

so what's the schedule? are we getting frank in september or defenders?

If they're smart they do a tactic Frank, with the set-up being like a heist movie. Except instead of stealing it's about killing a mob boss.

Frank who just wades in with an M60 and mows down grunts without getting hit is worst Frank. Frank who takes a couple of guys out and then escapes down a prepared escape-route filled with booby traps meant to take out the people chasing him is great.

We're getting Frank the Frank of Frank at exactly the Frank o' Frank.

So who is he Franking in the show? Moreover, I want to see mob wives going after him

Defenders is August 18th. I'd guess Punisher around November

>More mob MILFs
Yesss

Rodgers is someone he respects but he won't stand down for him.

>13 hours of Frank franking franks

ftfy

Please be a woman somewhere not in a Frank thread.

>rodgers
That's the Supreme Gentlemen not the literal faggot dressed in the american flag.

>Frank who just wades in with an m60 and mows down grunts without getting hit is worst Frank
If done correctly, this could be ultimate badass Frank.

>implying anyone else is crazy enough to touch her.

That reminds me of the Coliseum shootout in John Wick 2, and that is a very good thing.

Throw some Home Alone in there and we've got a winning Frank

why not both? Goes in guns blazing just to lead the boss into the place he wanted to set off a trap he prepared days prior

It's the capeshit Frank.

I'd like to see him tot he point where he just stopped giving a shit, and decided the best course of action is just to swing that fucking hammer. He sets up on a rooftop with a 60 and just blasts the shit out of a mob house or something.

I wanna be but man do I still really not like the actor.

>Cap intercepts Punisher on his assault
>"Stand down, Lieutenant."
>"I can't do that, Sir."
>Cap lets out a disappointed sigh
>"Then you know how this is going to end."
>Frank responds with a regretful salute.

Even so he resorts to hand-to-hand, refusing to fire his weapon at Captain Rogers even though he knows he'll be subdued in short order.

>Lieutenant Castle
This kinda bugged me, since Frank was a Captain in the comics. He and Rogers were the same rank, albeit in different branches.

It depends in the moment really, didn't he literally do such a thing in the much lauded MAX run? Frank blowing dudes away without a scratch sometimes serve a narrative purpose, his mindset vs that of a mook. Frank is inherently fantastical, he could walk into a room filled with armed dudes, and kill them with a Swiss army knife.

There's definitely the Terminator factor of badassery that he needs to give off, of just silently and stonefaced marching in and obliterating everything in his path but since Frank is actually just a (highly trained) human you can't overplay that theme too much or else it's hard to take seriously.

I feel like the hospital assault in Daredevil was a perfect example of both, where he goes in and shoots up the place as this unrelenting force of nature... just to flush the bad guy out the back, where he's waiting from a sniper perch.

Sort of. I just hope the show isn't bogged down with Character drama. And I hope some genius doesn't attempt to explore ," what if Frank shot an innocent? "

Yup. He shot Massimo Ceasere (sp?) in the head and walked out, and set up a 60, and waited for the whole mob family to come out.

He turned em all into mush and it was glorious.

Shame we lost the only man that could truly play Barracuda. RIP MCD.

So Microchip. Which version will we get and whom to you expect to get the part?

It's okay, it can't happen, Frank's superpower is that anyone hit by a bullet of his retroactively did something to deserve it.

>bystander is shot by Punisher
>suddenly the news are coming forward with stories of what a "troubled past" they had, with pictures of them posing with a bottle of alcohol while throwing "gang signs"

How many seasons before they can make Frank old and pull off the Garth Ennis stories for a season.

Terry Crews could do it, and maybe Tiny Lester

It was just a dude doing drills. I loved it.

>Not enjoying seeing bad guys get shot with guns for 13 hours
Pause. Nigga that's gay.

How will Claire fit into his show?

will we finally get a good Marvel Netflix show that isn't a new season of Daredevil

Jessica Jones was good tho

>Claire becomes hostage again
>Frank busts in the room with a double barrel
>Gets injured by a guy who got lucky but shat his pants enough to run away before finishing the job
>Night Nurse somersaults to his rescue.

You'd better believe it.

>So who is he Franking in the show?

William Rawlins from Punisher MAX is one of the characters so he's probably the main villain getting franked.

Will there Baracuda?

>blowing your load by using up the best villain right away
It's a sad but understandable thing.

Worst frank is when they use him to make idiotic statments about guns or conservatives, like when they had him franking Jaywalkers.

And I think both work. He goes in with a plan, and has to shoot his way out when the plan goes sideways.

Or reverse it.

>We know the punisher is coming. There's 30 of us, and we're hardened street thugs, lets come up with a plan.

And then Frank shows up with shock, awe, and loads of franking for everyone.

One thing I wanted from his previous appearance was him franking the fuck out of an assload of ninjas with a minigun.

Is there a reason for them shoehorning her into every show? Is it just, "gotta make sure the audience knows that the shows are all connected, DEEPEST LORE"?

After JJ, Cage and Iron fist... NO