Anyone like to pretend The Last Jedi was a dream? Force Awakens was actually really interesting

Anyone like to pretend The Last Jedi was a dream? Force Awakens was actually really interesting

>Is Finn force sensitive since Kylo Ren notices him at the beginning and senses his presence with Poe
>Who is Rey's parents?
>Who is Snoke? Is he Palpatine or Darth Plageuis?
>Is Rey a Palpatine or Skywalker which would explain why she is so powerful?
>What will Luke's plan be? Han said he had gone to find lost ancient texts of the early Jedi so maybe he is learning some ancient wisdom that is taking decades in order to bring down the Sith
ALL of this is tarnished and fucking ruined thanks to the Last Jedi that shits on its fanbase, both original fans and new fans. I don't understand how anyone can like this piece of shit.

Please do not pay to see it. You will be disappointed.

>Force Awakens was actually really interesting
HERE WE GO AGAIN

lol fuck you OP im seeing it tonight at 11, if i expect it to be shit i might like it. right?

anyone got a cam that isnt in spanish?

prepare for disappointment

>bring down the Sith
they're already gone. Snoke isn't a Sith Lord.

the Luke part is absolute fucking bullshit. he should've been there to save his friends... or at least try if Han is (((destined))) to die.

Consensus with non redditors is ok sci-fi film, bad star wars film

>if i expect it to be shit i might like it. right?
If you enjoy watching characters do nothing and walk from place to place around nice imagery then yeah you might like it but the story is so bad

I actually had this idea in my head. Someone makes a short which contains all the stupid shit on Luke from TLJ, and then it smash cut to Mark Hamill waking up in his bed.

>"It... it was all a dream! Oh thank Jesus."

Then he makes himself a bowl of cereal, sits down to watch the news and sees

>"Today, Disney announced their acquisition of the Star Wars IP..."

And it ends on Mark's face, as the horror of it all dawns on him. It wasn't a dream. It was a premonition.

i heard luke uses the force so hard that he dies, true or false?

I enjoyed Force Awakens despite the rehash death star plot because it offered a lot of intrigue about what was to come and it had the sense of adventure, I don't know why they'd change directors/writers mid trilogy because then you get these competing ideas and it's all fucked up now.

It's true, it's been posted on here

someone kidnap Mark Hamill and do this

ya know what, fuck it. if thats true then im going to see it and laugh when all the star wars fanboys start crying.

The first trilogy was three different directors and didn't suffer for it. Of course Lucas had control then, so even if there were multiple writers they're all committed to one vision.

It's clear Rian took some liberties with this new one. From everything I've heard he absolute demolished the character of Luke, which for me is a cardinal sin. Ford always wanted out, so I can see him getting killed off. Fisher is kill, so she obviously needs to go. But Luke deserved better. I would of at LEAST liked to see him in all three films.

I wonder if Rian Johnson is even a fan of the OT, or what he thought of the character Luke before he got his hands on it.

Stopped reading there.

he disappears like obiwan and his cloak falls to the ground

>tfa was interesting

id say this is proof god doesn't exist, as no god could be so cruel

It's almost like Rian does not understand the character, and just took some tropes and like from Ginsberg's Obi-Wai and slapped them onto old Luke like they're interchangeable

>If you strike me down in fear and anger...

Like what the fuck Rian. Why recycle that line? That's JJ-tier. Surely you can do better.

oh my god. is that an actual line?

No they were both shit. Everybody was expecting Last Jedi to explain TFA and make it good now we just have two shit movies that are miles worse than the fucking cartoons.

mfw rebels with its helicopter lightsabers is better story telling than this shit

It's literally what he says to Kylo. "If you strike me down I will always be with you" or some shit like that. It's almost word for word but instead of "more powerful" he's promising to haunt Kylo as a Force ghost or something.

It's just bizarre.

Rian's job was to carry on what JJ started and offer some background on the characters and explanations for JJ's mysteries, setting up the finale. Do all the leg work. Instead he's said "fuck that, your mysteries are shit" and made his own film. The 2 biggest blunders are the mischaracterisation of Luke and treating Snoke like nobody

no, its perfect. disney is setting up for their new hit sitcom. its the adventures of kylo ren and is dead uncle that haunts him. i dont even care anymore, this just needs to happen or its a missed opportunity.

Too many neckbeards for comfort

HOLY SHIT, SOUTH PARK WAS IN THE RIGHT.

This
It's the ring theory at a meta level
>fast forward a year
>Solo is released
>"ya know, TLJ really was underrated"
>one year later
>Ep9 is released
>"ya know, Solo really was great. ST > OT"
>repeat
predictable as fuck

he noticed finn because he was acting like a pussy and didn’t fire on the villagers. it’s adressed like two minutes later.