Did they address why she is good at everything even without training?

Did they address why she is good at everything even without training?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/87546
youtube.com/watch?v=96VRfQU7voI
youtu.be/-uZv_gXLNew?t=483
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really.

because she is a mary sue

Nope
The justification until now has been 'wait and see maybe she has some backstory'
But she doesn't have some backstory, they were just hoping everyone would forget about the criticism by the time the second movie came out. Seems like they were right

That would be mansplaining

Because she's Rey.

since her parents were nobodies, the only logical explanation is MIDICHLORIANS

Are you saying women can't be good at anything user?

No, they didn't user.

She reflects the state of the Modern Woman.

they want all the glory and the acclaim without having to take the necessary steps to earn them.

>Did they address why she is good at everything even without training?

Yes

She's a woman

Because it's 2017

Snoke literally said why in the film,sure its dumb but he said The Force balances itself out when one side gets so strong and she got powers to rival that of Kylo Rens.

reminder that balance in the force = no dark side

Which is fine and all, but she should be strong in the Force and not everything else.

i prefer midichlorians

GRRRLL Power

Muh Rey soo

"That's not how the Force works" - Solo, Harrison.

She hit people with a stick in the desert so she's a master of combat, and she scavenged fucking garbage so she's an expert with all technology. Also her midichlorian count is sky-high, whatever, fuck you!

this

i hate how all these soyllenials have twisted Star Wars lore into a Light Side and a Dark Side always strugglng for balance.

NO!

there is The Force, and there is the Dark Side, an unnatural perversion of The Force that must be eradicated completely when it emerges

This Kathleen Kennedy. Say something nice about her.

You have a great sense of unwarranted self importance. that’s very important in being successful!

Yea, she's Kathleen Kennedy's self-insert

"Men Do, Women Are."
You can't show a woman earning her specialness user, only men have to earn what they have, women are just born talented and perfect.

That's super retarded.

>Did they address why she is good at everything even without training?
Yes.
streamable.com/87546

I THINK they did in a way?

During her meeting with Snoke he says something along the lines of:
>as I trained Kylo I knew the light side equivalent of him would rise to oppose us; I thought it was Skywalker but it was you all along

It was very quick and they didn't delve into it nor was it brought up again, but I think what they mean is both Kylo and Rey are some yin-yang bullshit and she's as powerful as she is because The Force™ made her that way to balance its dark side (Kylo)

>streamable.com/87546
how can an actor be expected to play a character with this shallow of an understanding

But Ren isn't all that strong.

BECAUSE ITS 2017

THE FORCE IS FEMALE

YASSS QUEEEN

but why her?

So if Kylo trains and gets stronger then Rey also gets stronger along with him?
So she is literally just a parasite, leeching off all his hard work?
Totally not a Mary Sue

Why not?

>*fries voice* shes just naturally good and vastly intelligent, like super strong and he's silly.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>It was very quick and they didn't delve into it nor was it brought up again, but I think what they mean is both Kylo and Rey are some yin-yang bullshit and she's as powerful as she is because The Force™ made her that way to balance its dark side (Kylo)
that's actually an interesting idea, but the execution seems to be half-assed

he kinda stopped a blaster shot

B-but muh cultural relativism and epic Grey Jedi!!!

>reddit spacing

This is basically the same bullshit as Anakin's midichlorian count and being a virgin birth.

Because the force is female you fucking cro magnum

No particular reason which I'm sure was deliberate. I think the point is that any particular person could be born to be "the chosen one", you don't need to be part of the major force lineages (Skywalker, Kenobi, etc. like so many people were predicting her to be) of the galaxy to be powerful.
It absolutely is, honestly they should've made the movie about that entirely: Rey, Kylo, Snoke and Luke exploring that concept and what it entails, instead of the boring ass first and second acts we got.

youtube.com/watch?v=96VRfQU7voI

i wood put my penis in her butt if she asked me

youtu.be/-uZv_gXLNew?t=483

Rey confuses me, even after not seeing these movies. Kylo saying "do you still want to kill me?" after first meeting Rey.

So at first Finn was going to be Rey’s love interest because it progressive. But you have to remember that feminist are writing this now so she’s getting with Kyle, the bad boy, tortured soul so she can change him.

>Send Finn on a useless side-quest with his new ugly asian friend.

Vagina power, shitlord.

>feminist are writing this now so she's getting with Kyle, the bad boy, tortured soul so she can change him.

but feminists think that's a sexist cliche, that women go for "bad boys." this is just Disney going after teen girl money and their shitty YA romance novels like Twilight or Wuthering Heights

I don't know, it is obvious that there's a thing between those two but the quick scene between Poe and Rey was a little suspect to me. Their smiles were a little too warm, like they both liked what they saw, you know?

> white people steal culture with yin-yan from the asians.
> manage to fuck up yin-yang

>TFA
>"The crack during the Starkiller base confrontation separated Kylo and Rey because the force is deliberate"
>TLJ
>"No particular reason"

She looks like a sloth in that pic.

fillips head screws in starwars huh?

>Nobody parents.
>Snoke fuck off.
and other stuff the director did not like

I'm not as annoyed at the nobody parents thing as I am at them making a big deal about her parents and building up to that bs.

Fucking, this man.

I'm sick of this whole "We've gotta kill the good guys or it won't be balanced!"

It was never about Light and Dark being evil, it was about removing the taint of the force.