Why did she paint the dicks bros?

Why did she paint the dicks bros?

wat?

It was God

It doesn't matter. The ending is a critique of documentaries that starts out as "this guy is innocent and we have to prove it" that then find their alternative suspect and push him/her heavily, falling into exact same trap as prosecution did. Paraide Lost series is ESPECIALLY guilty of that, but so does Serial, Making a Murder, etc.

More importantly, did he ever get the handjob?

naw the little shit lied for street cred, just like how he "drank 11 beers" at nana's party.

He was on Sarah's list though, and she was a whore, I think it's highly likely.

shit, forgot about that

>blocks the truth

I just finished the first episode and then saw this

fuck me

sorry bro, keep watching though

here's your real mystery user

can feel the jewish in him

what's going on in this thread?

Highly recommend to anyone who enjoyed American Vandal, that shit was funny as fuck, like a mix between Arrested Development and Parks and Rec. Mystery part of it ends up being surprisingly interesting as well.

The only "negative" i'd say is that it followed The Staircase a bit TOO close, sometimes to an uncomfortable degree.

>nigger
>researcher
dropped

100%

American Vandal is a Netflix mockumentary show that follows a guy who was kicked from school because he drew the dicks on cars. It's a parody of true crume documnetaries like Making a Murder and Serial.

It was made by some youtube guys so if you watch the trailer it might seem like DICKS LUL but the mystery ends up being actually compelling and parody is spot-on, show actually gets better if you watch a lot of true crime and know the tropes, they do a really good job satirizing them.

nice, I definitely do watch true crimeshit. I'll giver a view.

horny slut

Because she's a serious qt.

>swn paint your dick

Coach Weinsteined her

>tfw Pat Fucking Micklewaite scored an ultra-hottie like Sara Pearson and you haven't touched a girl since middle school

>swedish woman
>it's a coalburner

not surprised.

cause she was a horny slut

>tfw it took me three episodes to realise it was parody