Questionable Content

Marty is such a good boyfriend, he knows it is NOT HIS PLACE to ever comment on his xirlfriend's physical appearance and any decisions about XIR BODY is XIRS to make.

Is this satire?

No, but it's not to be taken seriously either. Author is a hack that ever since he started this comic panders to his niche audience. To be honest I'm glad he reduced the hipster themes. If you think this is insufferable read the early comic where everyone is so indie and cool.

but that's still the case !
Can you give me one true life changing problem one of the character had to go through ?
Everything go so smoothly it's boring.

What about that brown haired guy who moved and broke up with chubby chick (Fay?) in 2013 or so

>Faye does got thing using the inititive to get a workshop
>The android gets pissed off she wasn't included in the decision when she would have likely said yes anyway

Oh boy and they're going to reconcile and apologise even though Faye did nothing wrong here.

>Wait, daycare?

But this is actually funny...

This reminds me of what that guy who made those Foamy the squirrel videos did with Germaine. He got angry that too many people were making lewds of her, so he tried to make her uglier and uglier, and it just brought in the fetish people. That seems to be what's going on with the Tranny these days.

I don't hate this page, actually

>Author is a hack
More of a stab, actually.

>is this satire?
Yes, but stabby McStabbyhands doesn't know it.

*badum-tssss*

I know, this is a weirdly ok page. Background's dull as always but there are decent facial expressions and poses by the comic's usual standards, plus a reasonable absurdist gag. Panel composition seems fucking weird though, Claire in the middle panel is basically just a head.

I don't hate most of his stuff
I just keep reading, because occasionally it entertains me briefly and it takes very little time to do when I've got a robot to check it for me.

It's a little funny, sure, but the bit where Martin makes the oddly explicit remark about Claire's bodily autonomy is just a really clumsy bit of pandering.

I dunno, it works as just banter too. He's portraying himself as ambivalent but she calls him out playfully as having actually expressed a concern about something silly she'd never consider in the first place.

claire in the last panel looks very much like the redhead tranny from the comic with the gender dysphoria bug. You know, the one with the buck teeth.
The only difference between her and claire really is that claire would fuck the bug.

Is that soda a "Die Kock?"
real subtle Jeff

There's enough to hate about Jeph's work that you don't have to mention what he does wrong when someone praises something he's done right. We just... KNOW, you know? And honestly, Marten being bitchmade and trying to be unreasonably supportive while being clearly uncomfortable with some of the things Claire does to herself seems like a joke in itself, whether or not it's intended as one. It makes me laugh.

Claire actually looks a lot like a dude again. I remember that small period like a year ago where he randomly made her stupidly feminine and "attractive".

As long as he doesn't fuck with Hanners, Jeph can live.

when is bubbles going to bend faye over and start milking her

I like the mophead.

Maybe jeph is leading toward them hooking up to make up?

I want to see what bubbles has under that armor
I bet it's sexy

Yes but the guy writing it is completely unaware

cept the tranny has the same junk on his face as JJ.

>short hair
>septum piercing
>what little tits ""she"" had are pretty much gone
What's next? Half a shaved head, gauged ears, and a massive tattoo?

This is so stupid but it still made me laugh

QC had plenty of evidence towards a downward spiral before, but the definitive moment that QC hit rock bottom was Pintsize being emasculated by the tranny.

Because there is an actual joke, with build-up, and it's not trying to shove a moral down your throat.

The haircut is actually kind of cute.

Claire's haircut is horrible
Faye is hot tho

>it's not trying to shove a moral down your throat.
I mean it kind of is

>I had no input, she can do what she wants, it's her hair

is having no real control over your partner's hairstyle a particularly sjw thing? I dont get what you're complaining about

No but making an obviously big deal about it is.

>Look at how AMAZING I AM. My partner cut their hair and I DIDN'T TELL THEM WHAT TO DO. Because I love them for WHO THEY ARE. Not anything superficial like their clothes or hair or genitals.
>PLEASE REAFFIRM THAT I AM A GOOD PERSON BY REBLOGGING

All the Claire pages are good imho

Bimbo Bubbles when, Liquid? WHEN?

I drew a pic of that back when bubbles first appeared but I kept revising it to make her more mechanical than what she'd probably look like.

Well, what would bimbo bubbles be doing?

So is Handy Jays still a thing?

I still intend on doing it, but I keep halting until I get my art where I feel that I can do a satisfactory job. Though I know I shouldn't do that.

She's obviously powered by some sort of human analogous myomers, she'll have a very human looking skeletal system underneath a very human looking musculatory system
Now we just got to figure out if that under layer is her skin or her clothes

You sound like one of my friends. He's a stellar artist already but he keeps putting off and redoing pieces because he thinks he can do better. And to his credit, he's usually right, but that's true for anything. You learn as you go. Might as well put it out for people to see along the way.

Well, robots got a lot of "ports" don't they? Fill her up!

Yeah, but I should just go ahead and do it. I'be been thinking about switching back to paper for my initial sketches, then use my tablet for inks and colors.

This is what I drew when I first started imagining her without her armor. I made a nude version as well.

To all of you saying this is good: it's not.

You're just punch drunk from how bad it normally sucks, and don't realize that this is still trash.

Like that but with actual knees and much smaller tits
Most of her tits come from the chest armor, I think

Thing is, with the early comics at least it felt more genuine. Like hipsters or not, you at least felt that Jeph was rally like that and so were the characters.

This whole thing just feels really phony...

Bubbles is too innocent though

It already has gauged ears. If anything, I welcome the haircut for hiding those mutilated abominations.

If Jeph had any balls at all he'd write a storyline where Marten gets less and less attracted to her the more xhe fucks her body up. Of course then his tumblr core pandering audience would drive him to suicide.

Well, how long has this comic been running now? 14 years? You can't really stay an edgy young hipster forever, eventually you grow up and realize you've traded learning adult skills and developing personal character for fixating on childish diversions like comics and body modding and failed indie bands.

that makes too much sense

Marten wants a dick and balls, not holes