Characters with cancerous fanbases

Characters with cancerous fanbases.

Other urls found in this thread:

richridernova.wordpress.com/2016/10/13/my-own-cat-fight-with-cosmic-book-news-now-frauds-in-the-legacy-of-richard-rider/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Biggest offenders right here.

The worst Robin fanbase.

That would be Timfags, Cassfags for Batgirl.

Batfamily and Spider-Man fans, by far.

This cancerous butch lesbian + Korra

Just watch them respond

Came in here just to say Wally.

Easy

This so much, I don't think any character represents this more than him as I've never even met a Cyclops fan who wasn't a cockgobbler

The only true answer on Sup Forums

I don't think I've had a character get ruined even harder than that little shit. I didn't like him when he came back and I certainly didn't like that shitty fanbase of his. I don't like robins as a concept but the fanbase being antagonistic about it certainly didn't help.

So basically every character

She has fans?

If she actually has a fanbase i guess it's safe to assume that they are the most cancerous people on Earth

Easily the worst cape character fanbase. The Cyclops fags are nasty and poisonous.

Your favorite character.

Without any doubt, in all the years I've been to comic marts / conventions / events, there is just ONE fan base that out shines all the others for being cancerous and immature

This, everytime I heard about Nova it was always"muh cosmic! muh Annihilation!"
I mean Rich is a cool character but if I had to hear about he beat Annihilus like that was a new thing I was going go out of my mind.

He is quite cancerous himself these days.

Hows dick taller than jason

Wallyfag please.

I see what you did there.

Kek

Please

Good thing he's dead.

Replaced by OML, Laura and now Jimmy.

Dick's older.

The best thing is that Cyclops is dead finally.

Still dead though.

Best thing that happened to the X-Men franchise.

And Cyclops is DEAD!

But Dick's a manlet

Well then Jason is even more of a manlet.

Maybe he's standing on his tip toes to.make sure the eldest is also the tallest.
He seems like a big enough goof to do that.

>That would be Timfags
I thought the same until I met Damian fans. They are by far the worst.

>any cape ever.jpg

Wally West
Kyle Rayner
Kamala
Robbie Reyes
Cassandra Cain

Who knew cancer was contagious.

cyclops fans are completely justified in any and all bitching. I was a cyclops fan until I just gave up.

How bout we go a little more positive and post characters whose fanbases aren't cancer?
Pic related, because one fan isn't enough to be cancer.

except normie who don't know shit, most of Pool fan kind of chill

"Most" of Poolfags are normies who don't know shit.

Deadpool cosplayers are the ultimate cancer, though.

Captain Spider?

ba dum tshh

>hurr durr bring back Danny
>reeeeeeeeeee spic rider wheres muh Danny ongoing
>Danny should be the next live action Ghost Rider, he should have been the first too!
>where's muh Danny
>Danny
>Danny
>Danny

Spider-America
You have to earn that rank

Literally when does anyone EVER mention Danny?

>"I-I'll show them!"
>"Just watch them respond"
>2 hours pass
>No one cares or responds
Kek

Is this one of those idiotic threads in which we try to get mad every other user in Sup Forums?

Whenever there's a ghost rider thread about a ghost rider who's not Danny.

Danny is shit and his fans are annoying.

Got you though, bitch.

yeah, pretty much

There's no contest as to what Marvel's most cancerous fanbase is, and marvel's recent treatment of the x-men has just served to make them even worse.

He's standing on top of a milk crate.

This. Genuine 'Poolfans have toned their shit down a lot in recent years due to 9gag normies, Wayfags and cosplayers completely shitting up the fanbase with their lolrandumz bullshit, the ones on Sup Forums are always pretty cool from what I've seen.

However Batfags are fucking awful whether they're normies who completely misunderstand the character or not, maybe that's just because Bruce is generally shit but whatever.

lol spotted the Damifag

>>tfw I wanted to vent my frustrations about Rich Rider's fans and forget about the cancerverse stuff when I made the thread

This.

>tfw marvel killed him because only Sup Forums loved him

Dick is 5'10"
Jason is 6'0".

Back to ribbit timfags.

See? Literally the worst.

I have NEVER encountered a Logan fag. In the twenty-five years I've been reading comics I've only ever seen people bitching about how popular he is.

except Cass is a good character, unlike tim

>except Cass is a good character
Is she? Because all I see her fans talking about is how strong she is which makes wonder if there's anything else going for her.

I thought people barely cared about Nova, even when it was only Rich Rider.

Are you serious? Have you ever been in a Ghost Rider thread here?

What exactly is your beef with his fans?

user this thread is for characters with fans.

just shit casuals who focus on her at a power level rather than her actual character, like Superman haters

The casuals don't even know that she exist.

Every thread I've been in is Reyes and Blaze fans flinging shit at eachother

They're annoying, at least the ones I've met are, they do nothing but go on and on about he's so great and how he's so much better than the Earth heroes because "muh cosmic".
I mean don't get me wrong I like the character but his fans, and cosmic fans in general pretend like their characters are so much better, and it pisses me off.

The only characters I ever see his fans compare him to are Sam and some of the GL's.
A lot of fans for some characters will think their favs are much better than everyone else's. It's a very common mind set that isn't exclusive with Rich.

When current ongoing was announced, some of them said that they won't buy it unless they kill off Sam and it will be only about Rich. Like, even before Loveness said that they'll both star in the book.

>hurr durr Timfag/Jasonfag pls xD

Every fucking thread you fucks do this.

I know, but with Rich his fans always go on about how Rich is better simply because he's cosmic and that's a pet peeve with me.

I see that a lot more with Star Lord simply because of the movie. They're about as obnoxious as Batman's fans too because of the "no powers" aspect.

Marvel constantly antagonizing his fans is going to lead to hostility. That's just a natural response after years being given a middle finger.

IDEAS NEVER DIE

You should see them in forums, they go into autistic rages if you even call Sam by his name.

Not him, but as a Richard Rider fan myself, some fans are actual insane people, and basically refuse to read any Nova that's not by DnA.

There's one guy who has a Richard Rider blog who was banned from a forum because he didn't hate NINO enough (That's what they call Sam, Nova in name only)

>richridernova.wordpress.com/2016/10/13/my-own-cat-fight-with-cosmic-book-news-now-frauds-in-the-legacy-of-richard-rider/

>Within the board, there was the promise that “No NINO supporters” were free to post on the board. (He’s actually got it posted in the rules now) leading up to this, he berated and threatened a few long time posters whose comments were not “NINO hating enough”.

>Something needed to be done. It was in this environment I pulled some prize quotes of delusion: “Flesh and Blood Rider or nothing” was one.

>Then McGloin, madly declared he was currently working on a CBN drive that would declare a new boycott of the new series. “Rider like DnA did him or nothing at all!” he declared, basically implying anyone that was not with him was against him. This is where I drew the line.

I mean, I get not liking Sam, but geez.

No, duck off. Rich didn't even had it that bad compared to some other heroes. Vision was shat on for decades and his fans don't act like assholes even when they get what they want.

...so these faggots are basically HEAT, right?

I'm not familiar with what happened to Vision, so feel free to tell me, but I'm going to guess it was a long time ago when the internet wasn't as prevalent.
Pic related is one of the worst ducking things I've ever read. I've even met Bendis fans who admitted they hate this..
You have to keep in mind how bad things were leading up to that reveal at SDCC. You can't expect things to be instantly smoothed over by bringing a neglected character back. You have to show a willingness to change as well, which Marvel has shown how resistant they are for that.

That would require her to have a fanbase at all.

Nobody sent bomb threats or bought ads in comics.

That's another thing I don't like about Rich fans they ignore the fact Nova isn't exclusive to him, it's the complete opposite of DC's problem with GL where people want more Lanterns other than just Hal, Kyle, and Guy.