Why are his opinions on everything just...Shit? Video games, movies, comic book characters, just...everything...

Why are his opinions on everything just...Shit? Video games, movies, comic book characters, just...everything? I used to love him, but now I realized he's kinda just an asshole that has shit tastes in life.

>he's kinda just an asshole
which member of RLM does this not apply to

gyaa HAAAAAAAAAAA HYAAAAAAA HYAAAAAAAA HYAAAAA HYAAAAA EHHHHHHH

cause hes an idiot who barely graduated high school, and hes only good as the buttmonkey of the group

He realizes that he's a 40 year old man who spent his life obsessing over toys capeshit and star wars. He realized too late that he's a fucking brainlet and know he just hates everything.

>he doesn't like the same video games and capeshit characters as me so he's an asshole
Fucking manchildren like you are the cancer of modern society

I STOPPED WATCHING RLM WHEN THIS ANNOYING FAGGOT SHOWED UP!!! CAN'T STAND HIS FUCKING LITTLE GIRL VOICE AND HIS SHILL SHRIEKING WHEN THE FAT FAGGOT STARTS LAUGHING!!! FUCKING DIE IN A FIRE YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT!!!FACT!!!

this

>I STOPPED WATCHING RLM WHEN THIS ANNOYING FAGGOT SHOWED UP
That would have to mean that you never started watching them.

He wasn't around when the Star Wars prequel reviews first hit!!!FACT!!!

You have Mike Stoklasa to blame for putting this idiot in front of a camera and allowing him to host a video game show with RLM branding.

he's a moron that has lived in wisconsin all his life. he has no perspective. he is a flyover person and can be ignored.

Fuck off, Rich is hilarious.

He's basically a real-life Comic Book Nerd from The Simpsons, it's kinda amazing, i didn't know people like that were actually real

He's literally IN the Phantom Menace review.

Also RLM have been around long before the STar Wars reviews.

>lived in wisconsin all his life
He didn't move to Wisconsin until a few years ago.

I've actually found some of his opinions and responses to be surprisingly sensible and well thought, maybe only in contrast to his retarded persona.

Say what you will but Rich gets views, I can't blame him for doing it.

You people hold e-celebs to impossible standards.

Rich > Mike

bullshit, he's the only one on RLM with consistently good taste

and that laugh to top it off

you must be a aidsmoby fan

rich evans isnt a condescending prick and is well groomed

At least the others are entertaining assholes, he just looks down on people with his shit taste.

>isn't a condescending prick
>is well groomed
what timeline is this

>consistently good taste
Please provide some examples of this.

Just like real celebrities!

His taste in games is ok, he likes some PS2 underrated classics like Shadow of Rome. I've never seen him say he likes any movie.
He likes Dark Souls, which to me is the base line to accept any person.

Rich got to take away the laugh. it gets in the way, its not something that should happen as often as it does. And he should not even appear in videos as often as he does. just occationally so the other ones can make fun of him.

>reddit space

no more heroes and dark souls, which you haven't played

the laugh makes me crack up everytime

>anyone I disagree with came from reddit
kys

it overshadows the other jokes.
do you want to end up just laughing at basically nothing but Rich's laugh the whole time? It's not like you can hear what the other people are saying.

>Why are his opinions on everything just...Shit?
Because he knows it will personally trigger you and force you to shill for him as you cry about it all over social media, you dumb simpering cunt.

haha yeah
>he was just pretending to be retarded

Why think otherwise? He's more of a "character" than anyone else on RLM and plays it up, but any time he talks about anything seriously he's clearly not stupid and his opinions are generally reasonable enough. His "character" aside he sometimes screws up when he speaks so it opens up the retard jokes, but he's pretty normal outside of that though I also think it wouldn't be a shock if he did turn out to have very mild FAS

He meant the spacing in your post. The new retarded claim is that adding linebreaks on your post means you're from reddit.

Like this.

>reddit spacing
pls go back

its because on reddit you have to hit enter twice to make a new line

A joystick can't replace a mouse and keyboard.

That's why animators don't use joysticks.

>line breaks between inlined replies and green text
for what purpose?
stop being so new

Because sometimes it makes it aesthetic if you need to compose a post of several points.

Hating someone because they're an asshole is one thing, but hating someone because they have different tastes in video games, movies, and comics is pretty pathetic. I bet you still argue about which console is better.

I stopped caring about his opinions when he implied that the Raimi Spiderman movies are now obsolete because Homecoming has more quips and wacky high school stuff.

he's a crackbaby that grew up around old pc games

anything that's not like his MUH old pc games = shit

it's the same with aidsmoby. he grew up watching supergirl over and over. that's why he also has shit taste

>homecoming is better because the spiderman character is better
yea rich, let's just ignore how the rest of the movie is garbage, while the first 2 Raimi spiderman's are superior in every other spect