Criticizing a film based on a 240p brazilian camrip and ignoring the rave reviews it's getting

>criticizing a film based on a 240p brazilian camrip and ignoring the rave reviews it's getting

It's got 95% on Rotten Tomatoes. Get out there, purchase a ticket (while they're available) and see for yourselves. It's a great film.

Fuck off, I just left the theater and I'm fucking devasted. Star Wars was murdered right in front of me.

I saw night screening on 13th in EU idiot. Movie is trash. Literally 3/10.

Oh wow they are not even trying to be subtle about the shilling these days huh?

5 Disneyland™ Dollars have been deposited in you Mickey Mouseketeers™ wallet! Thank you for your had work!

An hour into right now, I wasn't really a fan of the last one but my brother loves SW so I came with him. Movie is pretty bad so far will post full thoughts after it's over.

>muh reviewers who were threatened by black listing or given heaps of shit in swag bags

Hope you like having to go through the same shit Sup Forums goes through now because chances are this will become the norm.

They could at least refrain from using the official poster. No effort at all.

>Sucking mouse dick this hard.

Nah, I'm not really into Star Wars. Still haven't seen the last two films.

where is the fucking brazilian cam rip i literally do not care about the dialogue or quality at all

i didnt like TFA but i was willing to give it a chance if TLJ expanded on all the ideas it brought forth
TLJ brings new, unexpanded ideas, and doesn't explain anything in TFA, so fuck it

The entire film is only dialogue though, literally non stop exposition fest

i can read lips

Rave reviews? More like paid reviews.
I saw a midnight screening yesterday and it's the worst Star Wars film ever made. I couldn't give a shit what reviewers say. Them saying it's awesome is akin to the Emperor's new clothes.

I'm in Brazil right now and can confirm it, the movie suck big balls.

Yes, i must listen to you and rotten tomatoes. I shouldn't be allowed to have my own opinion

Disney employee pls go and stay go.

And the same phrase: "purchase a ticket (while they're available) and see for yourselves. Its a great film. "
I have read that at least 5 times since yesterday.

Is this a Bot or an actual human being?

monkey here, film is so bad it makes TFA looks like a masterpiece

i'll not pay to watch Luke Skywalkers legacy ruined by jew Hollywood

Star Wars is the first trilogy, everything after is bull

Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.CAM.X264-BebeLeitinho.[SN]

but is in spanish not portuguese

subtle rustling of jimmies

official ranking

IV > V > VI > III > I > VII > VIII > II

haha you fucking moronic paki

why dont you get some good qualifications and go study in a first world country

why waste your time earning $0.01 per post for disney shilling?