What are some films where the good guy wins?

What are some films where the good guy wins?

All The President Men

WAIT WE'RE IN CHARGE HERE

I'm not sorry Moore lost but I am sorry about how he lost. The Democrats waged a dirty horrible campaign to get Doug in there.

>Democrats are good guys
Rapists, paedophiles and racists who have successfully conned the blacks into being their vote slaves who then turn around and ruin cities with their trash policies.

The absolute simple fact that Hollywood is overwhelmingly Democrat is all you have to know.

>anons are shitting on TLJ
>better post something that will hopefully change the subject
Yeah, op. All those people shitting on TLJ must be alt-righters!

>dirty little campaign

Exposing a pedo is dirty?

Seething

>being this pants-on-head retarded

NOT SO FAST

SAY IT WITH ME

SENATOR MOORE

No, but "your vote is public record and your community will know if you helped stop Roy Moore (or didn't you fucking pedo enabler)" is

Or "if a black man had sex with a high school girl would you elect him senator", that's pretty horrific

>tfw no Twin Peaks episode where Dougie Jones stumbles his way to the Senate

Star Wars

t. Republicuck

Being unaware of what pedophilia is and blindly charging people you don't like with it is pretty faggy yeh.
You deserve the rope.

Was he a pedrophile though?

Like is there some sort of evidence or compelling testimony?

That could have been fixed by not running and endorsing a pedo. Repubs brought that shit on themselves.

It will work in their favor in the long run, though. They've already started alienating larger voting blocs.

Demoseed

>muh not a pedo argument

Neither is Singer. And yet...

I wish this meant something, but it's going to be Scott Brown all over again and won't affect Drumpf one bit

>singer is related to an Alabama politic race by..........?????

>Blacks
>We won this all by ourselves, fuck whitey!

>Why didn't you stop Trump then?
>Look we's a small voting group and we're suppressed! Fucking whitey!

>going after chicks with tits
>"pedo"

>That could have been fixed by not running and endorsing a pedo

Disgusting Democrat tactics can't be excused by the actions of Republicans.

>What is gerrymandering
Had the vote occurred on terms of congressional district lines, Moore would've won six and Jones would've won one. Gee whiz, can't imagine why people would be dissuaded from participating in the political process.

Singer is not a pedo, yet is called one. Same with Moore. They're Ephebos, but I guess that word isn't as nice to say.

>Being unaware of what pedophilia is

No one gives a shit about the distinction between the technical terms ephebophile and pedophile, in common usage pedophile means "a sexual interest in those under the age of consent" You are most likely a retard who thinks he's smart, so I'll specify what I mean by common usage:

(a) The majority of citizens in Western countries would agree sexual interest in a slightly underage girl is pedophila

(b) The media report instances of sexual interest in slightly underage individuals as pedophila "alleged pedophile Roy Moore"

Deal with it.

This just the start, were taking America back again

VOX POPULI

Are you suggesting popular votes are gerrymandered?

>change age of consent to 21
>wow this pedophile had sex with a 20 year old!
hmm

So unrelated to a state level political race in any way

>>change age of consent to 21
>>wow this pedophile had sex with a 20 year old!

Yeah, hypothesising about something that'll never happen really proved me wrong.

If that did happen then it'd presumably represent some bizarre shift in societal views of age and sexuality and/or sexual morals, in which case citizens and the media probably would label it as pedophilia.