JUST USE THE FORCE TO PUSH THEM AGAINST A WALL OR CHOKE THEM TO DEATH, YOU STUPID CUNTS

JUST USE THE FORCE TO PUSH THEM AGAINST A WALL OR CHOKE THEM TO DEATH, YOU STUPID CUNTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gpXMGit4P8
youtube.com/watch?v=prSHdCOuNeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So much for "protecting" him.

What was twin blades powerlevel? He almost murdered Rey and he wasn't a Force user.

Force resistant armor

He had Rey on the edge just by himself for the majority of the fight, while Kylo was taking them 3 on 1

Then you wouldn't have a cool fight

How about having Rey and Kylo two-teaming Snoke instead of having them job against glorified mooks after being hyped up as the strongest Force users ever?

Brainlet here.
Were those niggas supposed to be the Knights of Ren? Or just another elite guard like the red guys in ROTJ

They probably were ment to be the Knights of Ren originally but them they were turned into generic elite guards since they never use the Force through the fight. It's pretty jarring because Luke mentions Kylo taking some initiates with him when he destroyed the Jedi Temple.

I hate that they try to make his "light-claymore" look like he's swinging a heavy blade. Its a fucking lightsaber a tiny little hilt that emits light, no amount of technobabble can explain away fucking weight.

just like the elite guard, the Knight of Ren answer to well... Kylo Ren... So if it would've been them there in the throne room they would've just have kneeled instead of attacking them.

I really disliked TLJ's lightsaber coreography but I can't exactly tell why.
It just felt dull and boring.

He is literally a dark knight, what did you not understand yet?

And Rey has the vision of him killing someone with a bunch of other hooded guys.

How cool would a gang war haveen between the guards and the knights.

They're untrained and wildly swinging and hacking. Rays character should be doing that anyways, but Kylo was trained by like and snoke so his should be better

I like that.

It's boring as fuck when it's weightless and floaty.

having a greatsword or two-handed sword-style of fighting is perfectly alright, I just wish they'd have more variation in lightsaber design in earlier star wars films

the choreographer could barely handle this scene, add five more people to it and imagine what a fucking mess it would've been. And each knight seems to be carrying a different weapon, can you picture that...

Imagine training all your life to be Snoke's elite guard only to find out they already have a dude who wields a sword-whip thingy.

I actually prefer the heavy handed lightsaber. It feels more like an actual great sword and less like a ray of light coming out of a handle

they have

>kylo with his light claymore
>a dude with a power fist
>a sniper
>a guy with unknown weapon cus kylo is standing in front of him
>a shotgunner
>a dude with a huge fucking butcher knife like a sword
>a lancer

I kinda liked it. It reminded me of the idea that only jedi and force users can use lightsabers because they are so hard to handle. OBviously not cannon anymore but I think the idea is cool

the original concept was they were hard to move because of vibrations/angular momentum of the laser confinement?

Really?

Plot*

The virgin Snoke
The Chad Kylo

someone post the "coreography" gifs of the fight. majority of the battle looks great but those clips are fucking ridiculous

what a dumb pointless fight scene. Kylo killed their fucking boss so they all decide to die for no reason. SO FUCKING POINTLESS

I always thought it was just a pronouncement of Kylo's strength. He just hits really hard.

Kylo shouldn’t even have been able to kill him. The entire movie Snoke is built up as an untouchable force user and got killed by his little bitch padawan.

snoke was mean to rei and was a disgusting old man so he had to die.

I'm completely convinced they changed Snokes story after Harvey Weinstein dropped

YOU REALIZE THE ENTIRE DARK SIDE LINE OF SUCCESSION IS LITERALLY THE APPRENTICE KILLING THE MASTER.

Yoda even has a quote about it to Luke in this movie- the apprentices always become better and surpass the masters.

it also always happens in the third fucking film

I mean I get that, I believe the whole point of Kylo taking off his mask was to show the audience he was a white man. And I think Luke dying was meant to symbolize the death of the white male protagonist from star wars.

Yes, I do get that.

At what point are are we lead to believe Kylo is strong enough to achieve that? He goes from getting beat by someone whos never held a lightsaber to killing a hardened force master who can manipulate peoples minds millions of miles away through the force?

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=1gpXMGit4P8

Which is retarded because despite how long it's been since the prequels nobody seems even remotely stronger, not to mention the thousands of years of jedi/sith before these films... What were they doing? Causing people mild discomfort with their force tickle powers?

what? in the commentary of the old movies, they say that they are supposed to be very heavy. look at "a new hope" youtube.com/watch?v=prSHdCOuNeY

but it is a ray of light coming out of a handle.

You don't seriously believe that, right?

I like how the one guy protects rylo from that downward strike. Like literally holds his weapon there for a couple seconds so his teammate can hit. He was a good friend.

you realize there are no more white male protagonists in star wars, right?

The girl with the pink hair literally destroys everything

If you can’t see the subtle programming at work you’re a retard

This, it's fucking retarded.

You anons totally missed the point of his post; there's no reason to swing a weapon like this as if it has weight when it doesn't actually have weight; the way Kylo swings his saber/claymore makes absolutely no sense because it isn't actually a sword, it's a tiny handle that weighs little more than a metal, electric toothbrush.

Its so sad that thisbis the truth. Star wars is kill

wouldn't call it subtle at all

Haha what the fuck, I cant unsee it. How did They think this looks good? They seriously didnt reshoot this? It looks ridiculous.

Take notice:
-Rey was struggling with one of those guards.
-Kylo was taking on three at a time.
-Kylo is a more skilled fighter than Rey, and this shows it.
-The only reason Rey defeated Kylo in the last movie was because he was wounded.

So can we stop talking about that fight in the last movie?

You seem obsessed with race. I recommend attending university if you aren't/haven't already, you'd do very well there.

why is whip-kun on his knees?

>Only reason Rey defeated Kylo was because she's a Mary Sue.

Fixed.

Lmao, yeah whatever dude, I’m a white person and I don’t have to watch this trash. I’m sure many others feel the same. And it is. Trash.

Kylo is holding his weapon there. Are you blind?

What are these guards weapons made of? They're not supposed to be lightsabers are they? Is their armor resistant to lightsabers as well because there's a part where a guy straight up blocks kylo's saber with his forearms?

>Gets corrupted by the dark side during training with Luke
>Gets smacked around by Luke several times.
>Shown as a complete idiot in front of Luke.
>Clearly shown to be weaker than Kylo in fighting prowess.
>Throws herself in front of Kylo like an idiot, which which was the dumbest plan and should have gotten her killed.
>Parents are revealed to be nobodies.

The way you people use the word "Mary Sue". It's lost all meaning at this point. It just means 'female character you don't like' now.

I like it but yeah it makes zero sense. Then again the guy who went for logical conclusion to zero weight saber got ridiculed for it so disney decided to go for the polar opposite. It's an interesting decision but ye zero sense

>many others
>many
>impromtu 'this movie making a gargantuan fuckton of money'

Sure, Jan.

Case and point. So funneh, hilarcious.

The expanded universe had some light sabre resistant materials like Cortis. Likely something like that.

Nah it describes a female jedi who's also a technician, who's also the chosen of the force, who's also able to fight everyone 1 on 1 in her debut movie with no training.

Seriously, dude, it's fucking sjw wars. Disney will not portray a good/sane white male lead in these movies anymore; every female must be strong and flawless.

Making a character act retarded, but everything still works out for her because she's wonderful, is still a Mary Sue, jackass.

Believe what you want. Whatever helps you sleep at night. I'm sorry that girls stole your toy, and that makes you cry at night.

I agree that you have no counter-argument and I accept your apology.

I just don't get to have this giant build up of who snoke is, Reys parents and some big reveal to just figure out nothing get a decent action movie..... also we don't want to get too cheesy with lightsaber fights and storylines, but leia rises from the dead in space and force floats herself back to a ship. Go fuck yourselves

Making a ton of money on one movie is irrelevant when it’s going to destroy the whole franchise

How much money the movie made is irrelevant when I spend my time elsewhere and cease to care.

You're just going to repeat your counter argument over and over. You simply don't like her, so you're only argument is that she's a Mary Sue. I provide evidence that she is not and that she has flaws, but no. You have to sit in your corner like a child.

The shills are out fierce tonight. This movie was supposed to be accepted by the great unwashed.

>Destroy the whole franchise
>From you looking else where

Sure, Jan.

girls shouldn't be jedi

Mary Sue Rey is proof

whoah. anyone else getting serious Kurasawa vibes from this??

Does anybody have that webm where Mark Hamill looks like he's having a stroke from all the sheer hatred he feels towards the franchise?

>"M-M-Mommy! The girls are playing Jedi! Tell them to stop!"

> the sheer hatred he feels towards the franchise?

He's upset that it's finally over you fucking moron. This is a chapter of his life that's finally closed.

>Gets corrupted by the dark side during training with Luke
She gets drawn in by it and Luke overreacts. Once she actually goes to the Dark Side cave literally nothing happens.
>Gets smacked around by Luke several times.
She allows him to smack her. The one time they fight seriously he beats his ass by virtue of having a lightsaber even though Luke later proves he can easily deal with an opponent armed with a lightsaber by just evading their attacks.
>Shown as a complete idiot in front of Luke.
More like the other way. Luke is an edgy cynical cunt who treats her like shit but in the end she is proven to be right and Luke does what she told him to.
The one time she is shown as an idiot, it's for a comedy scene.
Define "fighting prowess" because her bullshit Force powers make her equal to Kylo and she manages pretty well with a lightsaber considering she didn't even have a week of training while Kylo has been training his whole life.
>Throws herself in front of Kylo like an idiot, which which was the dumbest plan and should have gotten her killed.
And it doesn't, and it pretty much works except for Kylo not turning to the Light Side.
A plan as retarded as this mostly working is the perfect proof of how the plot bends to allow Rey to come out victorious.
A literally nobody being a Force god is as shitty as her having some ultra-prestigious bloodline. This changed literally nothing.
Rey is a Mary Sue who never struggles to learn any of her skills and this movie made it actually worse by showing her becoming even closer to a proper Jedi through pretty much self-training because Luke only teaches her shit a few times.

She can levitate a fucking Avalanche. Why not just levitate them up in the air while Kylo snatches their sabers and uses them on them.

>i get paid by Disney to defend a shitty movie

Dude, it was a shit movie, no amount of 4th grade comebacks will defend. Your desperate to defend such a terrible movie everyone’s shitting on just reeks of shill. Learn how to blend in with the rest of us, that’s how you get up to $12 an hour.

>Everything works out for my character. She's super strong, super smart, super likable to everyone, and genuinely has no flaws.

Your entire counter-argument to this is that she acts retarded but still has no consequences? Lol, holy shit, fucking priceless.

here

fuck off shill

i think spear got pushed into his gut

There’s a lot of shills getting butthurt tonight over honest criticism lmao

If Rey wasn't a Mary Sue, she'd be missing an arm by now like LITERALLY FUCKING EVERYONE ELSE IN STAR WARS before these movies.

She suffers no consequences of anything, and is adept if not masterful at everything.

Rey is a Mary Sue.

>Snoke pointing out how retarded the outcome of the fight was
Was he /our guy/?

>Luke with a few hours with Obi-Wan and 3 years of self-training can barely pull his lightsaber
>Rey can lift a fucking avalanche 2 days after discovering the Force

Totally not a Mary Sue tho.

You don't seriously believe that do you?

He was until Rian killed him off because "DUDE DECONSTRUCTION LMAO". Now we're stuck with this emo, who got his ass kicked by an untrained girl as the final boss.

Yoda straight up tells Luke she is a Mary Sue.

Of course that's the case, it was le original anti-twist

The plasma is circulating in the sword at very fast speed making the weapon very difficult to handle.
They don't have the full training of a jedi so the make a lot of pointless movements

>N-NO GUYS HER PARENTS REALLY ARE IMPORTANT IT'S A RUSE
>W-WHAT?! SNOKE IS C-COMING BACK TRUST ME!

The only fucking explaination Rey has for her sudden Jedi powers was her fucking force bond with Kylo, and it works both way.

Legends used to have lightsabres as really heavy devices.

THIS
IS
THE
END,
MY
ONLY
FRIEND,
THE
END.

>You have no place in this story

Well you got one thing right Rian.

It's time for HER story now, sweetie.

Is it just me or are the ratings on RT for TLJ dropping fast?

she saves him at the end of the fight by throwing him her lightsaber
he's still just a little bitch

This whole picture looks fucking ridiculous
Who signed off on this shit?

>these fags killed all the jedi
fuck nu-wars