Woah

woah
so this is one of the main characters of the new generation of star wars films™

"diversity" is just one of many words that has lost meaning in modern society

Yes, a single mainstream blockbuster in the Marvel franchise featuring a cast made up of 90% African Americans is a diversifying move when the rest of the franchise features casts made up of 90% Caucasian actors.

>Boyega trying to look all hard and shit in his profile pic
This faggot was literally squealing when he got his part for Finn.

>its only diverse if its black
Damn, I forgot only black people lived in Africa.

Thanks for the history lesson. Was they kangz too?

wtf is "bih"? why are niggers so retarded

yet another reason to hate the disney star wars films.

I expected it to be awful when disney bought the rights but this is just unbelievable.

I don't know what your response means, I don't think that there's any coherence there at all. Just buzzwords. Have you had an original thought in years?

urban dictionary says that it literally just means "person"

Every avenger is white lmao

>white liberal rationalizing and contextualizing the naked, shameless enthocentrism of a PoC

classic

id assume bihhhhhhhtch

>Boyega got BTFO by Mace "Bad Motherfucker" Windu

>Now trying to act blacker than thou

>every other movie is full of white people
>this one movie is full of black people
>l-le e-ethnocentrism

Based Boyega

I'd say he's quite the opposite

Broader historical and societal context don't real, only feels

Diversity now means remove whitey. Not even memeing.

it also means add black people

no other ethnicity will do.

>90+ percent of movies and tv shows feature majority white casts even if it makes no sense story-wise
>Increasing diversity obviously means there's going to be less white people

Woah

stop spamming this cucked shit

>Stop having the wrong opinion Sup Forums is my hugbox reee

Seethe

>Boyega bitches about European based fiction like Game of Thrones (which actually has plenty of diversity) and LOTR featuring European actors constantly
>Clearly doesn't care about diversity but only hides behind the idea of diversity when he really only wants there to more black actors than white actors in movies
>Disney execs are completely ok with the idea of one of their lead actors publicly wanting to force white actors out of roles purely based on skin color
>Consumers are completely ok with this too
>If a white actor ever said they wouldn't watch black panther because it has too many black people in it they would be black listed

Im fucking laughing my ass off. The Last Jedi hashtag on twitter is getting SLAMMED. Everyone calling the movie a pile of shit HAHAHA

your hugbox is perfectly acceptable though

because it has brown people in it.

Why is a country in Africa with no ties to America portrayed by privileged part-white African-Americans rather than actual Africans? Why is the trailer song for their super conservative and powerful society talking about "revolution"?

>jews
>white
pick one

communiggas

>bird guy is white
>grey iron man is white
fucking faggot

white liberal
>Well you have to understand the broader context of the representation issues currently besetting the western film industry. The legacy of racism and white supremacy pervades every level of the production and casting process, ergo we need strong corrective action to amend these racial injustices and bring about a truly diverse, equal, and tolerant society.
black person
>I want black characters and black movies because I'm black

Have you? And I mean really - think on it. Have you had a thought that isn't shared by 90% of mass consumer media?
>we all the same!!!
>haha you go gurl
>trump is such a meanie!
>i'm so original, objective and intelligent, look how I reject silly social constructs like religion and identity politics

>90+ percent of movies and tv shows

*in western countries

they're buzzwords because they offend him

"What if the roles were reversed, huh?" - Ancient white guy proverb

>heh lets check twitter...

Where do i even begin, Wil "the ultimate cuck' Wheaten goes above and beyond

why would he think that calling it "tweeters" would be even marginally funny

ahh yes, lotr is notorious for it's perms

"T'Challa, after the death of his father, the King of Wakanda, returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation to succeed to the throne and take his rightful place as king"

Hahahahahahaha WHAT

starring Michael B. Jordan as "Erik Killmonger" and that's not a joke

WE

WAS

It's more capeshit I'm not sure what you're expecting

there has never been a good mcu or dceu film.

they're all unwatchable trash.

>wrong uniform
>wrong franchise

You can't tell me with a straight face that complaining about black panther having a 90% black cast is a reasonable thing to do. It's not, just like complaining about LOTR having a white cast is unreasonable. The difference is, Boyega has complained about the latter and no one important would dare call him out for complaining about too many white people being in a European based movie.

white bois BTFO

I think that's a deliberate "joke"

>I went in costume for the first time ever, because I am a damn adult and I get to decide what that means

*bing bing wahoo!*

What happened between Boyega and Jackson?

stay mad white bois , black panther will shatter records with an all black cast

John Boyega is a literal faggot who went to acting school, is it any wonder he knows nothing whatsoever and acts like a wailing teenage girl?

A black person wanting more representation for black people in movies isn't unreasonable.

White guys whining because one capeshit flick out of the 300 coming out next year will have an all black cast is retarded.

They're two different situations.

is he actually gay?
that makes him so much worse

Fuck this hypocritical nigger. He doesn't want equality or diversity. No, he wants black domination.

He hasn't admitted it, but he has admitted to being a virgin, so he doesn't want to have sex with women.

If whites are making the movies, then why shouldn't the movies be about whites? How many nigger directors are there anyway?

ehh.
that seems shaky

Look at his body, hes transitioning.

He's just a flash in the pan jiggaboo. This will be the highest he will ever achieve.

maybi ckoc is two beeg four da viagine

>PoC
t. political activist scum

What a pathetic human being.

the only thing i see in these debates are people who see stupid shit and regard it appropriately, and people who see stupid shit and think "okay, that's the level i need to shoot for. my goal is now to be as bad as something that already bothered me."

if you really, really, REALLY love the ongoing cultural conversation about representation and race in media, then let's all play stupid and deliberately misunderstand everything to ensure we stay stuck in an endless loop of stupid fucking nonsense.