RIP sweet prince

RIP sweet prince

Press F to pay respects

Nobody cares that Ackbar was killed offscreen

Ackbar-piloted ship turns slowly toward Snokes ship. Captain slowly realizes what's about to happen. Officer says "What are they doing, sir??" Captain turns toward the incoming light-speed cruiser. "It's a trap."

Did Nein nunb get wiped too? Didn't see him at all at Crait

There's enough fish smell in that franchise already iykwim

Why didn't he fly back to the cruiser with Leia?

Anyone else think it should have been Ackbar who hypersdrived the Dreadnought?

If TLJ taught me anything is that I fucking hate the resistance so damn much. Jesus fucking Christ on a stick they are basically the ANTIFA equivalent of disorganized cunts that can't do anything fucking wright while still having a superiority complex.

>couldn't even tell it was him until they said he died.

t. shitlord

Yeah, he needed an actual farewell scene. The fact that his death was basically an off-hand comment shat me

>You like Yoda more than Maz Conota, well FUCK you, now he's a book burner
>You like Luke more than Rey, well FUCK YOU, because he dies like a bitch
>Rey and Leia are force bitches, y'all
>Oh, that fan favorite character you like better than anything we made, he dies off screen
Play your cards right, and we'll let you keep Chewbacca

I was amazed they let Chewie fly the Falcon this time.

They made a vegan joke with Chewie
It's like soft-killing him

>Luke dies like a bitch
no

>Fucking Long distance force calls
>Ugh

and benico del torros character is basically you

He should have replaced Laura Dern's character entirely. I mean, I cant even remember her fucking name. Admiral Hodor? fuck this screenwriter

Think of all the "allahu Ackbar" jokes

Promoting the old characters more than the new ones is fucking retarded. You'd all be crying that they're just trying to appeal to old fans in a hollow way.

Ackbars actor died a year ago too. I mean, they could have scrapped something up to give him a line or two before he did it, would have been a great send off for his character, because the scene itself is awesome

You think the general audience knows that? All they're gonna see is dead Trapman and feel ripped off.

I lie, they're not even gonna see a dead Ackbar, they're gonna hear that he died offscreen

>You'd all be crying that they're just trying to appeal to old fans in a hollow way
You mean like they did for TFA?

Ackbar is a nonexistent character with four lines of dialogue in ROTJ who is best remembered for a stale internet meme. He doesn't need some elaborate death sequence.