youtube.com/watch?v=iT0jVEjisSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

check em

Every girl would look like that if Hitler won

Objectively wrong because she's slavic and he killed slavs

Sexy girl bum in third ep

It's been shit ever since Ragnar's kids grew up and Lagertha became a Lesbinian

This

Wow some hardcore torture right there, really embarrassing stuff, he must have felt really ashamed after that. How will he ever recover?

So you are saying they would look even better?

kek

Was it rape?

>she didn't have him eat the creampie
real progressive guys

Too many white people.

There was no creampie, she blueballed him.

She has the most stereotypical Ukrainian last name lmao, there's even a town called Vinnyca there

So sorry ...

This bitch can't act. I laugh every time she's on screen

even a great man like him was depressed and lost all of his will to live by the end.

what is the point of anything?

Gotta get up, go to work. You have obligations and people are counting on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=iT0jVEjisSI
Ivar had a pretty neato scene.

/thread

>lesbian
>still fucks dudes half the time
She's just a total whore regardless of who it is my dude.

Sorry to have a /Pol moment here, but is it me or they always seems to kill Christians and Christian religious people with extra cruelty?

Why kill a priest when we can poor molten gold in his mouth? Why rape any woman when we can rape a nun?

I truly wonder (((who))) could be behind this writing...

Is this series good at all? Does it do the Poetic Edda any justice or is it just bull shit to make entertaining television? Is it just filled with rape and ebil Viking stuff?

>what is the point of anything?
whats the point of suicide?

Vikings hated Christianity as it really destroyed their culture and actually their people too. Their religion turned to myth, their homeland Christianized,etc. (((their))) number one enemy is paganism, above even Christianity. If they kill Christians ruthlessly in this show, it’s because they want normies to be horrified of Vikings and to never return to a pagan lifestyle.

lots of slavs have viking heritage because of massive traffic from especially Sweden

Russia derives its name from the swedish/vangarian Rus family, who was invited from Sweden to rule part of Ukraine.

The Nazis used tests to determine if you were pure enough, they didn't just label everyone living in eastern european countries as Slavic.

Katheryn Winnick would definately have passed for aryan

Its terrible solely because Ill never get to impregnate katherine wynnick

they seem even more ruthless than previous seasons

fucking this

In terms of looks:

slav women > everything else in the natural world

*Stalin

what the fuck's going on in this scene?

Feminism

Kill yourself you retard.

and this is the type of feminism I can really get behind :)

>this is the intelligence of the average neo-nazi

How is this woman 40-years-old? Insane.

Female "rape".

This. Last Kingdom is now Vikingkino

kiss yourself

superior slav genetics I guess.
My russian mom is pretty old and still looks young as well

Watched the first two but really can't summon up the enthuiasm to watch three and four
I just want to watch JRM's bishop rape Lagertha to death why won't they let me write this show

post pics of your mom

Wow I would not wish that upon my worst enemy

Christians engage in idol worship and hoard heaps of treasure in their places of worship.

This offends the pagan who communes with his gods directly and whose gods are only impressed with great accomplishments.

>The Nazis used tests to determine if you were pure enough, they didn't just label everyone living in eastern european countries as Slavic.

They only turned "aryan" once they were willing to fight with the germans, i.e. romanians

I can't even get past the first ep of the new season

How is this woman 40?

Is there any nudity in it?

>we pagans wuz gud boys, we dindu nuffing
If anything it is glorifying vikings as strong warriors whereas they were cowards who only attacked peasants and harmless priests. Nuns literally cut off their nose to try and put vikings off so they would not rape them. Literal niggers

There has been some nice scenes over the years, it's cut from the History Channel version but included in the HBO Nordic one. But Lagertha has never gotten naked and never will and that's all I care about.

Poor mans Natalie Dormer

Barren old hag

Natalie is pancake titted alien.

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck."

Yes
>40yo and no kids

Goddamn what a slut

Katheryn is lesbian, what's Dormer's excuse?

>delusional

wow really she lick pusy?

>fair fight against monasteries and farmers

How do you know?

Fucked them cucks up good.

Who the fuck is that old dude that is following Bjorn around? Where did he come from?

Odin

Objectively wrong because he killed Bolshevists, who were useful idiot fucking faggot Slavs co-opted by the kikes.

Just like the Russian purges and mass starvation was yet another genocide of whites by kikes.

this was gay, I seriously just want the Christians to get an actual win against them, I mean do we seriously have to wait until fucking Alfred is king before we see that?

Slavic genes

No-one's ever been able to prove conclusively that she's gay, but the gossip has dogged her for years and she's done nothing to deny it. She's never had a high profile boyfriend, but on the other hand has been regularly photographed with her old friend India Dupre was directed her in Stripped

Ivar might be the worst thing ever put on tv.

Enough with this cringy Ivar the Boneless. Just give me William the Conqueror already, fulfilling the Seer's vision of Rollo and his descendants.

pics

Hitler himself was black haired, brown eyed, and brown skinned.

What the fugg r u talding? :DDD

Sup Forums, not even once

I still haven't found a copy of Stripped online anywhere either, and that's just a lot of bullshit right there

>fuck pussy sex face

said nobody ever

newfag

imagine watching them to have sex to another

plotline power rankings:

bjorn > floki > aethelcuk > finehair > slagertha/ubbe > ivar the edgelord > hvitsjerk the literal who

>screams in shaky cam

If they are lovers of some kind it makes India casting Katheryn as her mother seem really weird

Except Jews constantly bash christianity and never bash neopaganism.

What the fuck? Vikings didn't wear such jackets no?

This

>brown skinned
has WE gone too far?

>Just like the Russian purges and mass starvation was yet another genocide of whites by kikes.
Stalin just called and asked whether browsing Sup Forums makes you retarded or being retarded makes you browse Sup Forums. What should I answer him?

It just doen't make any sense to ignore Bjorn the way they are and make the show about 3 nobodies that just showed up.

you should tell him "sorry stalin I'm a fucking retard with no real knowledge of history, let me get back to you after I've done some actual research"

>being this brainlet

>Why are the rats above ground
What did he mean by this

I'm curious which sort of actual research you have done to know the subject better than the unanimous opinion of historians all throughout the world because for some odd reason you forgot to post it.