If they end up giving a recommendation for The Last Jedi, I'm fucking done with Half in the Bag

If they end up giving a recommendation for The Last Jedi, I'm fucking done with Half in the Bag.

White Guy White Guy White Guy White Guy White Guy White Guy White Guy White Guy

They will.

Doesn't mean they won't bash it like they did RO, though

if dubs they wont

if dubs they shill

I don't care.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't see RLM praising anything. I mean they took a shit on Rogue One and everyone got pissy with them so they doubled down on shitting on Rogue One...then again they've been giving recommendations to see films because of how retardedly bad they are lately so who knows.

Fug

I don't need dubs for something that's obvious.

they said TFA was good even it is just a fucking piece of shit copy

they will love this shit

FUCK YOU MIKE YOU SELLOUT

they trashed it in their nerd crew video though, why would you assume they would recommend it?

This is magnitudes worse than TFA
this is worse than AotC
Literally unsalvageable

no. u

hey stud

I am pretty sure mike will like, i think he may criticize few things but at the end he will like it. i think that because mike is a star wars fanboy after all

They will recommend it but a Plinkett review will come out on it so its a compromise.

They were making shit up, they hadn't seen it yet at that point.

How fucking stupid you are. They were bashing the fags who make podcasts and shit on youtube, not the movie.

I somehow don't believe you. I think you're being a hyperbolic little shit for attention.

And a howdoyoudo to you, you bucktoothed beauty.

but they specifically targeted points in the movie as bad. Is that something nerd podcasts do?

>look guys here is my epic bait xD

fuck off retard

Best of the Worst is the only thing worth watching

I've been done with them since they were soft cocks on The Faeces Evacuates.

They're hypocritical, hippo-fat fucks. If it wasn't for Plinkett / the guy who plays him, I'd ignore them outright.

you mean you haven't already been done with these cynical faggots?

They were talking about fake points in the movie you fucking dumb nigger.

I haven't seen it, but you sound dangerously retarded and like you could use a hug.

If you're not a cynical, jaded asshole, what the fuck are you even doing here? Which subreddit linked you, shitdick?
Put your mother on the computer, I need to talk to her.

Thats it im never fucking watching you guys again

>Caring what people from Wisconsin think
I only listen to those who come from intelligent states; i.e. states that didn't vote for Trump.