He really grew in TLJ my favourite character of course

He really grew in TLJ my favourite character of course.

I hope him and Rey can overcome their differences and be together, they're such a cute couple.

I thought he was kind of pathetic. they need to make him less of a sperg in the next movie.

I really liked the scenes where they communicated via the force

Him and Reylo best parts of the movie hands-down.

This movie hurt my heart. Star Wars was the first movie I ever saw, and this fucking dumpster fire just ruined any chance it had of being decent again. It was worse than the prequels. At least The Phantom Menace was enjoyable in theaters, and took a few weeks to set in. I hated this one halfway through the movie. I almost walked out.

I like that about him. I mean, I want him to grow out of his autism, but for now it's fine with the narrative they are going for.

I make stinky in my pants!

His pathetic autism is perfect though, because it;s exactly the kind of hot topic crawling in my skin shit that WOULD go to the dar side of the force

I unironically liked him the force awakens ans thought he was the best part of the film. However this may just be because i love all the dark side force users in the star wars universe so he was the best by default.

Have not watched TLJ but where does the film leave him on the character spectrum? Is he taking over the first order, on his own or with the resistance?

>Have not watched TLJ but where does the film leave him on the character spectrum? Is he taking over the first order, on his own or with the resistance?

He's taking over the first over and in a possible power struggle with General Hux. It seems he'll use the first order more to forward his personal ambitions and less about galactic conquest.

He just does things for no reason. He's probably the worst character in the film. His motivations are so fucking unclear.

Also, he gets a shirtless scene.

Not gonna pay to see this one, but i really like the actor. He can thank his deep voice for must of his success imo.

>and in a possible power struggle with General Hux.
if they, Kennedy and Abrams, take the quips criticism seriously and make him a serious character again like in TFA.

That "Please" when he asks Rey is the only actual emotionally investing line of the entire film.
He's literally too good for this schlock.

That scene with them at the end actually made me sad. Never expected that from a Nu-Wars.

>His motivations are so fucking unclear.

he literally spells his motivation out for you. he hates everything and wants to burn it down and start all over. the first order, the jedi, the republic, everything

>that face
>that angle

Someone else can think of a caption.

He also wants his waifu Rey to rule with him

>when you just killed both your parents and your new master but she says no

Gave me a hearty kek or two

especially now that he thinks his mother is dead. goddamit Carrie, why did you have to die.

Now that Snake is dead is he the big bad? What is even going to happen in IX? There was a sense of finality to VII's ending.

Rey isn't a real person, and everyone else is dead. Kylo is number one by default.