Same VA thread

Same VA thread.

>Just because I have this crown and these wings, it doesn't mean I'll be a good leader!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9pTurPMSaPk
youtube.com/watch?v=7uoX5lTVLnM&index=75&list=PLB05FEE9788F39C1B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SLAP SLAP SLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

NO

THAT'S NOT TRUE

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE

Honestly, I think my sister is really hot waifu material.

There's no way out for us. Let's finish this before the air strike. You stole everything from me. Only your death can satisfy me. Only your death can return to me what is rightly mine. She'll make a beautiful sacrifice for our final battle.
Do you see this? It will be the time limit for our final battle. This nuclear module is set to detonate at the precise moment of her death.
If you win... you might still be able to save her. You could enjoy one brief moment of love… before the end. If you cross this line, you'll fall... At this height it will kill even you.

JONATHAN!

youtube.com/watch?v=9pTurPMSaPk

Kys

HOL UP

LEE, MESSIAH AND SAVIOR OF ALL, PLEASE SAVE US HELPLESS ANONS FROM THIS GREAT EVIL

AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT

Wiz Khalifa voiced Barney?

it's always such a surprise finding out something else Hamill has done.

>The VA for Gaz is also Maribelle from FE: Awakening

Nnnnneat.

Welcome to Earth Rumble VI!

Ben Diskin who voiced #1, and #2 in KND also voiced Jakob, Hayato and Saizo in FE: Fates as well.

It's hot in Topeka.

>Death walks among you
>the reckoning draws near
>I will feast on their souls
>DIE... DIE ... DIE!

how do you guys even find this shit out

Please God tell me there's fanart of Bloo as Reaper

>The Watchers, they dance
>lalalalalala
>The Watchers, they sing

youtube.com/watch?v=7uoX5lTVLnM&index=75&list=PLB05FEE9788F39C1B

>tfw Pixy's english voice is not actually the guy that does the live action cutscenes
It was a bit of a Heartbreak when I found I was being lied to.

IMDB has the full casts for video games

just click on a name and be amazed

There's this website called IMDB, or internet movie database. It collects information about different people in showbiz. You can find who did what and when easily

It's garbage but here you go, you coulda googled it

Kain is deified. The clans tell tales of him. Few know the truth. He was mortal once, as were we all. However, his contempt for humanity drove him to create me and my brethren.

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate

wait fucking what?

Never. I'll never turn to the Dark Side. You've failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

>Weiss, You dumbass! Start making sense, you rotten book or you're gonna be sorry! Maybe i'll rip your pages out, One by one! Or maybe i'll put you in the goddamn furnace! How can someone with such a big, smart brain get hypnotised like a little bitch? Huh?

>I just don't know what went wrong!

>JOJO! THIS IS THE LAST OF MY HAMON! TAKE IT FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Isn't that the truth

I don't see his greatest work?

KILL THE SAMURAI!!!!

In this world, there is only good and evil, that was the first universal truths I grasped from observing the world around me when I was a child. Every human being without exception ends up falling into one category or the other.

“Hear this: I'm not only Kira, but I'm also God of the new world!”

When you die, I'll be the one writing your name in my Death Note.

You're too Slow!

Even if you're a main character, you can still die... I better be careful-ttebayo.

Well, well, well, it seems we have some neigh-sayers in the audience! Who is so ignorant as to challenge the magical ability of The Great and Powerful Trixie?! Do they not know that they're in the presence of the most magical unicorn in all of Equestria?

TIME FREEZES
THE WORLD

Sure underage

Say goodbye to your intestines!

>CESAR!

Tyrael... Yes... Yes, now I recognize you. I should've known you would travel in disguise. They're... They're always watching.

>"Potatoes and molasses!"

Lincoln singing when?

>Dom, what the fuck are you doing!?

There is an amusing amount of overlap between those two shows.
Uh, I'm a griffon? What's your excuse, dweebs?

Behind the Voice Actors.

"I'd never bomb the bowl before the big game, it's bad luck"

>"Now I go to an animal school cause Lion's my last name"

DORKS!

Love that site, I'm on there everyday.

>"Whaddaya think of that, Mr. Pajama Wearin' Basket Face Slipper Wieldin' Clype-Dreep-Bachle Gether-Uping-Blate-Maw, Bleathering Gomreil Jessie Oaf-Lookin' Scooner, Nyaff Plookie Shan Milk-Drinkin' Soy-Faced Shilpit, Mim-Moothed Snivelin' Worm-Eyed Hotten-Blaugh Vile-Stoochie Cally-Breek-Tattie?"

>Garbage Day is a very dangerous day.