Kylo Ren = Sasuke

Kylo Ren = Sasuke

the final fight between sasucuck and naruto was kino

Saucgay got his whole clan murdered when he was a kid at least.
What is Kylo Ren reason to be so edgy?

kino = shit, right?

hell to the oh, newfriend

Episode IX is gonna mirror the last arc in Naruto, calling it right now
>mutual threat has been defeated (Kaguya/Snoke)
>Main characters are linked and complement each like Yin/Yang (Naruto/Sasuke = reincarnated brothers; Kylo Ren/Rey dark & light respectively)
>Final confrontation between the two will be the denouement
>Either: Rey wins, or a tie where Kylo concedes he was wrong and is redeemed; Kylo loses an arm (Skywalker tradition) like Naruto and Sasuke
>Rey will be the grandmaster of the New Jedi Order (like Naruto became Hokage) while Kylo Ren will support the order from the shadows, a dark side user in service of the greater good on a lifelong journey of atonement

Screen cap this ^

i'm not new, take that back

>Knights of Ren = Akatsuki
>Kylo's Jedi Massacre = Uchiha Massacre
>Episode IX will revolve around Rey hunting down and killing Knights of Ren whom are ordered by Supreme Leader Ren to kill all nascent force sensitives

FUCK YOU

Who is Coolest Guy in this scenario?

I'm sorry user, have a kiwano

Kylo Ren is the surrogate for all of the Uchiha
>Skywalker blood = Uchiha blood
>both lineages grant extreme magical powers (Force/Sharingan)
>Kylo Ren inherited Vader's darkness, like Sasuke & Curse of Hatred
>Sasuke/Kylo's Start of Darkness = Perceived betrayal by family member
>Both have skewed perspectives of what actually occurred
>Both have superiority/inferiority complexes in regards to their good counterparts (Naruto/Rey)
>Both groomed by an older, more experienced villain;ultimately just being exploited for their power (Sasuke & Orochimaru, Kylo & Snoke)
Remember Han's quote? "When he gets what he wants, he'll crush you"
Naruto to Sasuke: "Orochimaru is going to steal your body"
>Both Sasuke/Kylo kill their mentors
>Both Kylo and Sasuke want to destroy the establishment and reign as dictator

Snoke brainwashing, abandonement issues, pressure and Luke not trusting him

I also predict that at one point in Ep IX, all of the Force ghosts (Luke,Yoda,Anakin,Obi-wan) will be summoned, like all of the Homage were resurrected during the War
Luke = Sage of Six Paths
He will appear in spirit form and offer guidance to Rey, acting as the balance between Yin/Yang

>Might Guy/Rock Lee = Finn
>Finn and Rock Lee are the archetypal "losers" with no magical powers who are contemporaries with the Chosen One
>Finn and Might Guy both challenge the villain (Kylo/Madara) and are grievously wounded as a result (Finn's spinal injury and Might Guy's disintegration)

Ive finished the manga, but don't remember this part? Is this after they kill the whatshername that comes out of superpowerfuluchihazombie?

>speedreaders

I don't get why he didn't use his teleporty switcheroo on Naruto right after he launched his superduper rasengans at him, or why he let one of his like three giant clones sit undisturbed to gather all that chakra in the first place. Isn't Sasuke supposed to be a genius?