The Phantom Mouse: My Life Inside Disney's Star Wars

>Autobiopic written by Mark on the what he really thinks about Force Awakens and Last Jedi when?
They killed him off so he doesnt need to talk in riddles anymore. I want to hear from his perspective what story he would rather have wanted to tell because he said in an interview he tried talking to JJ about ideas but JJ told him to keep quiet.

I want to know what George’s ideas were

When is someone going to make an actually good movie starring him that is !notStarWars?

this

Why would they, he's not really a good actor

For the fans man

I don't care about star wars and I don't have any story ideas but from my perspective what made sw popular and interesting was the way it combined references like kurosawa, ww2, westerns etc. Into a campbellian space epic. Nu sw only has old sw as references. No ties to classic filmmaking or traditional storytelling which is why it feels so cheap and disconnected from the original style, with the slow pace of 2 droids lost in a desert etc. For all its flaws 2049 actually understood the pacing and tone and influences of br in order to emulate it well while still doing its own thing. Jja does something interesting in tfa in the beginning when he borrows from tezuka or Miyazaki to establish Rey then he just becomes tonedeaf and it's just random plot and unsubstantiated nostalgia pandering.

TLJ tries to do a samurai lightsaber fight

Libel
If he says anything about the current staff he's sued like that m8

why would you want to know the ideas of a usless hack who made episode 1-3? his ideas are shit, and have always been shit. the only reason the original trilogy is redeemable is because his editors and wife were keeping him on a tight rope to not fuck everything up

he'll be back as a jedi ghost, he can probably demand 20mil for the next film so nice

>They killed him off so he doesnt need to talk in riddles anymore.

Are you seriously suggesting Disney wouldn't put in a gag clause? Are you daft?

Do they have freedom to modify inherited contracts however they want? Because the Dİsney shit wasn't on the horizon when Hamill agreed to eps 7+ IIRC.

His ideas aren't shit. The ways he executed his ideas are shit.

in some interview he was like "yeah in rotj Luke became a jedi knight so i was like yeah i'm gonna have some jedi knight adventures in the sequels"

Probably something retarded like a jar-jar origin story.

Its dead dude let your childhood go and go make shit.

Disneys last redpill is if you arent creating you are mindless sheep.

THIS
RELEASE YOUR TRANSCRIPTS GEORGE

I don't even care how insane they are. At least it wouldn't be uncanny corporate garbage.

George's ideas are great. That's what the guy is, an ideas man. He just sucks at putting them in action.

No idea but rumor is that the original idea for Episode 7 was to have Rey meet Luke early in film and together they go on an exploration for ancient Jedi artifacts

So you read minds now? Are we being raided? There's a metric fuckshit of star wars threads on the catalog, all shitting on it. Normally when something's new we get 20-30 threads but every other one is SW today. I don't give a shit about your opinion, try to control yourselves, you fucking morons.

what the fuck thats so much better

anything is better tbqh

>Luke and Rey in an Indiana Jones plot
fund it

wew