To be fair, you need a high iq to understand porgs

to be fair, you need a high iq to understand porgs

>Mara "Get rid of the Nazis" WIlson

Jesus fuck Matilda has fallen.

How are grown adults like this

>too smart

Man, people are fucking dumb when they think THAT is too smart.

I hate that I exist on the same planet as people like this.

>which isn't a thing but is a thing

I really don't know how people can unironically be this way

I go to Star Wars films for the politics. I'm not mentally ill

Matilda, no.

>that second tweet

Literally just a bunch of long words strung together to sound intelligent but without actually saying anything

>too smart

Women in hobbies.

Don't you feel it's stupid only men get to be space marines? What if Luke was actually a gay transgender wouldn't that be better? CAH is too offensive what if it only had nice cards?

:^)

>anyone with mean words for the chubby chink
>I WILL KILL

Captain saveaho is here.

What is he even trying to say? It's like back in the day when you said the wrong thing to a SeeBorg IRC bot and it went on an incoherent tirade about niggers and jalapenos.

Unironically what did she mean by this?

What fucking "politics" could she even be talking about? JJ had diversity hires too so that can't be it.

The yardstick keeps moving for SJWs.

It was the Dumbest fucking shit ever. Breaks all its established laws and answers none of the questions I had from TFA

Flashbacks of 'Looper is smart Sci Fi, guys'

>blue marks
>both white girls in their late 20s
>the most painfully to read tweets ever
insufferable cunts destroy everything!!

This is fucking unintelligible.

Finn: “Wow this place is beautiful? How can you hate it?”
Rose: “Look closer, only what type of person can live in a place like this”
Rose: “Rich people. And the only way to get rich is by stomping on the poor.”

Gee. I wonder why liberals are salivating about a film where rich people are made out to be evil scum bags.

Is this actual dialogue? For fuck's sake.

>>blue marks

What does this verified thing means? And why it's so important? I don't use twitter.

its funny that most "rich" people in hollywood are liberals

Somebody needs to tell them that plenty of people who watch fox news will love this movie. Plenry of the alt-right will love this movie. Lots of trump voters will like this movie.

Mindless cashgrab blockbusters are for everyone.

It means that the identity of that person/organization is verified. It's pretty pointless for 99% of verified users since they're literally whos.

>Following the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting, Wilson came out as bisexual in solidarity with the LGBT community
christ shes a nutter

its for famous people so you know this is their real accounts. it doesnt mean anything now since anyone can get verified like these cunts

It used to be a way to show that a celebrity, politician, or organization's account was the real deal and not a faker. Now unimportant bloggers and journalists get them too and it's just a way for Z-list e-celebs to feel important.

They were one of the better things about the movie surprisingly

ah yes, galvanizing indeed. truly an electrifying experience.

No but it's close enough, it turned out that the rich people were all rich from selling weapons to the first order.

>These people have as much say in how society is run as you do
Democracy was a mistake.

(((liberals)))

All rich people? Every single one of them? Well, that's convinient.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

no just the ones that were in the ore industry in that universe.

Is it liberal to hate the ultra rich that exploit war crimes? I feel like its okay to hate those type of people

your not wrong but remember how liberals love the war criminal Hillary

>normies pretending to be nerds liking and defending stupid shit they will have forgotten next week

when will this shit end?

I'm liberal and kinda hate hillary, I also think Obama gets a weird free pass on his war crimes and idk why. I'm also not American though so maybe American left wing politics are different

>Mara "Get Rid of the Nazis" Wilson
>"lol maybe I was too smart?"

Jesus Christ, it's like a caricature.

"Get rid of nazis"

it still amazes me that these people do not realize they are the rich people and the drumpf nazis are the poor working class

>examining same-side friendly fire purity pissing matches, the multi-generational childishness of the misogynist monster industrial complex (which isn't a thing, but is a thing)

Why the fuck are there so many women in Star Wars now

women are fucking stupid

I have no idea what they were saying because i was conteplating sucide while reading those posts

Schizo word salad.

reminder that Mara Wilson is a cousin of Ben Shapiro

jew star for the 21st century

fuck off frogposter

I wonder if Ben and Abigail cringe at Mara's tweets

>Moises

You are a dumb frogposter so it's only fair

cause star wars is for girls now didnt u know
like anything that guys love girls got have it and destroy it

It means you payed the owner enough to get one or are famous but not the bad kind of famous.

>tfw you're the same age as these "adults"

I don't understand my generation

>Moisés

What kind of fucking name is that supposed to be, call yourself Moses you faggot and be done with it.

roastie clenching onto the only phrase she learned around here for the past week and now she feels smart throwing it around
kek

This is honestly the most FeelsBadMan of all time

>I don't need anyone to persecute me, I can do it myself!

>yes yes team this

>@BBW_BFF
>caring about what a manatee thinks

they were raised to look at everything through the lens of politics, they are unable to separate anything in their life from it

Leftism is a mental illness

>it felt too smart
>Finn and the ugly chink literally hop out of a space chase scene to go visit a planet thousands of parsecs away and back in what seems like a few hours
>it served no purpose at all in the story other than giving them shit to do

>& maybe the prettiest STAR WARS film ever

Sounds like 70 percent of this board tbqfwy

That sad moment when you realize that jar jar was the worst thing to come from the prequals and that porgs were the best thing to come from nu starwars

It’s kind of funny because here we defend the prequels ironically by saying they have misunderstood depth and other cringey shot you’d never hear someone say outside an anonymous Chinese tapestry forum, but these people say that same shit about the sequels unironically and think they’re smart for catching it.

Jar Jar was too smart for the average Star Wars plebeian to comprehend. They scrapped an entire subplot because people bitched about Jar Jar

ok who thought it would be funny to teach the furniture how to post on twitter?

is this really the sw fanbase? alec guinness was right then. it's mind poisoning

My interpretation of that is broken families are a good thing because non broken families are patriarchal. How close am i Sup Forums to being on the money

It’s the SW fanbase now, as in, the ones who see it and talk about it because it’s trebdy.

>Lol you see politics in SW? Go back to Sup Forums!
>Gets on twitter and celebrates how anti white SW is

Well, at least it's gotten easier turn my normie friends

I go on Twitter to find things to rule up myself and my Sup Forumsbros because I'm addicted to anger. I'm not mentally ill.

HAHAHA how does it feel when the Marxists come for the things you love tv?

Sad part was, Gungins were actually really fucking interesting.

his name is moises, how the fuck would anyone expect him to grow up not retarded ?

>fallen.
She was a one-role wonder who starred in a mostly forgotten 90's children's film. "Fallen" would imply she had a greater career than that.

Jar Jar is a way better character than Rey, looking back

>So obsessed with it you follow them on Twitter
Worse than reddit. and I'm not saying you are reddit or more reddit. I'm saying youre worse than reddit without being associated

Maybe islam is right.

They really were. Naboo is a distinct combination of Chinese and Greco-Roman influences. The Gungans are underwater Chinese rabbits who get a bad rap because of Jar Jar and everyone forgets how the average Gungan like Captain Tarples was.