You have something to say to me, Sup Forums? Let's hear it

>You have something to say to me, Sup Forums? Let's hear it.

ribbid ribbid motherfucker

PLEASE

I-I'm sorry Mr. Lucas. Please come back and take it away from the white slavers.

IF I PULLED OFF THAT BEARD WOULD YOU DIE?

HELP US GEORGE
YOURE OUR ONLY HOPE

Fuck you old man. I like my Star Wars current and relevant. Only ciswhite manchilds are crying. Let them cry.

I suggest you make uncredited films so you can carry out your passion while escaping the baggage.

The prequels were still shit you lazy hack.

i'm so sorry george

sorry george-sama
i shouldn't have listened to redditlettermedia
*commits sudoku*

>thank you, some robot doing what you were programmed to do

can you share your story outlines for ep7-9 please?

I'm sorry I ever nitpicked over minute details like Vader being a whiny emo faggot and him not turning evil in the way I wanted, I don't even think he's whiny or emo, he faced a hard decision and went all in. I never was bothered by Jar Jar either. I'm sorry I ever complained.

Now I understand what you meant with Jar-Jar.

Your wife made Star Wars great, I wish she'd come back. Why did you leave her for a black woman? Could you get her in touch with people at Disney? She could probably help them out like she did you.

You shouldn't have created Star Wars. Fuck you.

>tfw I've always loved the prequels and George Lucas

You have shit taste.

special editions and the prequels are trash. selling lucasfilm was fucking stupid. your uncontrolled ego and passive-aggressive attitude ruined star wars for ever

I never hated the prequels.

this
#lynchGeorgeLucas

This is all your fault George. Not JJ, not Ryan, not Disney, it's all completely your fault.

You're just an old spineless weak pussy who was afraid to get shat on by critics yet again so out of all people you chose to sell your life's work to a children toy manufacturing franchise fully knowing what they are going to do with it in hope that everyone would stop blaming you.

Fuck you George

fuck you for making the prequels and fuck you for selling Star Wars to Disney

t. kathleen kennedy