In response to people who say that China will be triggered by Finn and Rose kissing

in response to people who say that China will be triggered by Finn and Rose kissing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=WnHkLdL4dsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying chinese americans = chinese

>Chinese AMERICAN film festival

>actually believing some cracked meme image

op is a faggot

Is he the guy that sang "Redbone"?

>Give nigger a meme trophy at some no name AMERICAN shindig
Totally not racist guys

Site famous for it's Anime, doesn't know about China and all Asian cultures in general.

GTFO newfags

How? I'd literally never heard of him before Black Panther

>Boseman received the top honor in reaction to what CAFF says is his growing popularity in China, thanks to films he's starred in that have opened in the country, including Gods of Egypt, 42, and Captain America: Civil War, as well as anticipation for the upcoming Black Panther. During his acceptance speech, a surprised Boseman briefly mentions the still widely-held belief that black film art doesn't travel. Watch him speak below:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=WnHkLdL4dsQ

Sounds to me like a marketing plan to try make Black Panther not to bomb in China. Fucking Baizuo.

Also, fucking Gal Gadot won the female prize.

Yes they like them so much they avoid showing blacks in every single promotional poster

>Chinese American
>Cracked

reminds me of this

>WE nigger and Jewess supreme
(((They))) should at least try to hide it, this is too obvious.

He's been in nothing of note until 2014. He's the "most popular US actor in China."

Because it is.

I don't know why people can believe this for a second. The guy isn't even popular in the US.

If they used Idris Elba it'd be so much more believable.

>>Just wait

and wait, and wait, and wait...

the studios bought off the award ceremoney to shill their new generic superhero shit film. it's so obvious, what do you mean "how"?

>in response to people who say that China will be triggered by Finn and Rose kissing
that's why they cover his face in the film poster? because they love that nigga?

it was a chinese american film festival, you dumb nigger. do you really think some obscure african dude is the most popular actor in china? they probably just chose him because he agreed to show up. it wasn't based votes from chinese filmgoers or any type of actual measurable popularity.

>imagine being OP

KeK

>chinese american
>overseas

It is funny how "anti-racist" people blame those dumb backwards Chinese for the lack of black leading men in movies

First of all

>CRACKED

Lol

Second of all, apparently this was an american thing. Third of all, show a black man get anywhere NEAR a white or asian girl on screen and see if anyone is left in the theatre 60 seconds later.

Didn't Cracked just lay off half their employees?

Chinese people like black negro. They like circus act we like to laugh at monkey dancing for us.

I havnt been back since around the time they posted the article "how women are taught to hate men" which may have been in 2015 i dont remember, they went deep into the intersectional feminism and got rid of everyone that was posting good stuff. I had heard their traffic has been taking a nosedive since then and i can only imagine how it was around the election/post election time which probably alienated even more people.

"How men are taught to hate women"*

Chinese don’t like any non-whites in their movies. They don’t even like Chinese once they’ve had a taste of the white chocolate acting.

>chinese american
LMAO
M
A
O

Can North Korea nuke the US already?

The movie thing is interesting because the Chinese fucking LOVE black basketball players. Kobe Bryant is a god in China

It's almost as if sports is a spectator event where you don't identify with the person playing.
It's like watching trained animals perform tricks.