AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL
MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/7jqtn1/star_wars_the_last_jedi_unofficial_discussion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Is this going to be one of the biggest disparities between critics and audiences on RT?

I fucking hope so.
HOLY SHIT
SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS

A
P
O
L
O

Officially worse than Episode III. Will be officially worse than Episode I by tomorrow.

Keep dreaming loser. It's still 3.6/5 lmao. Get a life faggot

IMDb seems to love it, wtf's with RT?

IT'S OVER
/OURGUY/ HAS WON

wikipedia mentions only the professional critics score, someone change it.

In every loss in every lie
In every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye
Was a mistake too great to hide
And your voice was all I heard
That I get what I deserve

Rian it's ok

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IT
ALL
RETURNS
TO
NOTHING

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you see user, after 2 years of retards on Sup Forums desperate to prove that star wars is shit, they spammed RT with negative reviews to eliminate their cognitive dissonance

>movie gets higher RT score with all reviewers than professional reviewers
>contrarian Sup Forums retards: WOW they let (((ANYBODY))) review things these days ITS RIGGED ITS FUCKING RIGGED
>movie gets higher RT score with professional critics than all critics
>contrarian Sup Forums retards: WOW this is totally RIGGED someone GET ON WIKIPEDIA AND CHANGE IT SO THAT IT'S THREE FUCKING PERCENT LOWER

the absolute state of pathetic nobodies on Sup Forums

hows disney stock doing bros

Do you feel in charge?

Nah,it's mainly reddit. Our sub has one of the smallest user base so you can't blame this on us.

>64% on day one

GREEN DROPPED POPCORN BUCKET HERE WE GO

Honestly, if you wanna do a fair comparison, you'd match up the second prequel to the second new trilogy movie.

GUESS AGAIN KID

63 now

JUST

>implying Sup Forums community is large enough to influence anything
mate...

I WILL LET YOU DOWN
I WILL MAKE YOU HURT

>Order 66
That disparity. The Mouse can buy almost anyone.

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

HOLY FUCK THIS IS REAL

THIS IS FUCKING REAL

THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING

THANK YOU JESUS

IT FEELS LIKE ELECTION DAY ALL OVER AGAIN

THANK

FUCKING

GOD

FUCK I LOVE THE NORMIES

THANK YOU! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCVK

WE CAN WIN. WE CAN WIN.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME GEORGIE

Do critics fear saying TLJ isn't the big thing it was supposed to be? Or is it they are convincing themselves?

giv milkies

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

APOLOGIZE TO HIM RIGHT NOW!

You know it'll all be brushed off as manbabies not being able to handle Luke dying.

They’ll lose their early screening passes if they do.

how do i rate on RT? there's no sign up button

That’s the line they’re going with, if the skills are any indication.
The current spin is a strawman that people wanted a Mary Sue Luke, much like the previous shill line was deflecting criticism of Rey by saying Luke was a Sue in ANH.
People are seeing through it, fortunately

Kind of surprised nobody's accused Cash of sexual impropriety tbqh lads

It's not over yet.

Meanwhile Justice league is at 80%
Film critics should be executed. Bunch of sellouts.

DO

I've just had a look through Twitter and most of the response to the backlash is:
>star wars """""fans"""" are hypocrites because they don't like this movie because it's too different, when they hated TFA for being too similar
When
A) There is a middle ground between something being too samey and too different. It's not just one or the other.
B) The fans don't hate it for being "too different", they hate the characters for being completely different and the Marvel quips.
>people just don't understand how complex it is it's about letting go of the past
>they're just mad because it didn't go the way they thought it would in their head
>but the OT had a few funny lines from han so that make marvel quips that go on for minutes FINE

LA Times did a scathing article on how Disney is gaming the LA area taxes and the county boards is on their payroll, and Disney revolked their early screening privileges until they got blowback for it. Disney is also asking for all theaters showing the film to show it on their biggest screens for four weeks and are taking 65% of ticket sales.

Justice League is garbache

YOU

IT'S FUCKING OVER

KNOW

FEEL

My sides are in orbit right now. We are back to prequel trilogy levels of garbage. Bravo Disney.

THE NEEDLE TEARS A HOLE
THE OLD FAMILIAR STING

IT'S DROPPING
THE NUMBER IS DROPPING AND THE HYPE HASN'T EVEN FULLY WORN OFF YET
OH BABY

Something tells me The Last Jedi won't even break $1bill. at the box office.

At least prequels were somehow consistent

It's gonna drop below 60% by the end of the day lmao

They're waiting for the netflix deal to wear off before the release the actual good stuff.

Never question the jews.

It might, Disney did enforce new rules on this movie, more screens, longer duration in theatres, takes an even larger cut of ticket sales

guess they realized it was a stinker

Ladies and Gentlemen, we're now below BvS.

It's dropped like 5% within the past 3 hours.

Lots of the older folk are gonna watch over this weekend (work, you see).

Watch, it will drop like a fucking brick in a pond.

Guarantee it will be the lowest of all time and hit around 50%.

Isn't this going to stay in the cinemas for months?
>tfw the hype dies down and the normies wake up
>every cinema in the world has to keep playing on their biggest and best screen
>Every time you go to the cinema you have to walk past the screen showing TLJ and be reminded of this gigantic flop
I love this timeline.

When does (supposedly) it become a green tumbled down bucket?

THE

Rated it low for the "dude whacky Marvel humour XD" bits

was so fucking out of place and forced. Let the droids be the comic relief.

Below 60%. It was 67% 3 hours ago. It's likely going to go below the margin unless more turnyourbrainoff plebians watch it or Disney or RottenTomatoes boosts the score.

HELP BRING DOWN THE MOUSE AND FILM CRITICS - GIVE IT A LOW SCORE ON RT AND METACRITIC

Below 60% I think. TPM is at 59% and has the green bucket.
>this abortion of a film may very well end up the worst rated SW movie of all time
Perhaps there is still hope for normalfags

>Critic review
>TLJ
>92%
>BvS
>27%

I now conclude that Disney does brought critic off.

OH NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>A PREQUEL IS MORE LIKED THAN TLJ

POWER

>normies are now vastly superior in taste to critics
this timeline is fucking weird

more like
>no early access to movie unless positive review also you're black listed for every movie ever that we make 'we literally own everything now' if no positive review, enjoy eating sand scum.

Calling it now, it will end up the worst reviewed SW movie of all time by audiences.

NEXT STOP:BELOW PHANTOM MENACE
NO STOPS ON THE JUST TRAIN
CHOO CHOO

I WALK
I CRAWL
LOSING EVERYTHING
ON
DOWNFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL

OF

They shot themselves in the foot. This will be a box office disaster and the cinemas won't accept such a raw deal from Disney for years to come.

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

wut

Johnny Cash version or NiN?

THE

Amazing how its so well done but so fucking flawed.

>negative review spamming like people did on metacritic for Battlefront
wooooow

DARK

>he thinks it's a review raid
There are not enough nerds to do it dummy. These are normalfags. Pissed off normalfags.

Jonny Cash proves that a cover can be better than the original

FFS even the critic tomatometer is dropping. Wasn't it at >95% just yesterday?

COCK

Whaaat? fuck off please the piano version is better.

>rabid fanboys have already seen it and reviewed it
>people excited enough to see it quickly have already reviewed it
>all that’s left is a smattering of fanboys that were busy, and the rest is people who just didn’t care enough to see it before the weekend
>all while social media is rife with people spoiling all the retarded bits
>and the mere act people are arguing shows others that they aren’t alone in hating it

The weekend is going to slam dunk this into the low fifties at least

people spammed battlefront not because it was a bad game, but because of the tactics EA (which has been criticized for years) were doing to monetize the game

it was a long time coming

this is a film that is riding off the success and generally well-received TFA, it had everything it needed to appease everyone but failed in everyway

try using your brain before you try to make a point dude, you're embarrassing yourself

how low can you go, how low can you go

Normies hate it, no need for raiding
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/7jqtn1/star_wars_the_last_jedi_unofficial_discussion/

Blame Disney for bribing/blackmailing all relevant critics.

pastime this movie was not

I am shilling on Sup Forums for Dinsey, ask your questions

This is to be expected and doesnt reflect on the movie at all. All movies fluctuate a bit in the ratings and especially a movie that takes risks and chances which pay off like this one.

dropped to a 3.5/5

nice

Don't celebrate too early. This is THE Christmas movie for the holidays, and kids have been bombarded by commercials both on TV and online for the past month. Parents are forced to take their kids, perhaps to multiple viewings once the holidays start, along with all the Christmas gifts related to the shit.

Even if older 30-40 year olds don't like, they still have to spend money on their kids to go see it. Millenials have proven that they don't give a shit about film quality, so they'll go see it to just because their friends are going. Older folks (60+) will see it because they enjoy Star Wars peripherally but don't actually care about the quality of the canon either...they just want a brainless adventure.

The reviews right now are only meaning to people who see the problems of the industry. This movie will definitely make money...it's not going to be the flop that the female Ghostbusters was last year. International markets don't care about the feminist creep into nerd hobbies...they just want big sound, big special effects, and shiny things (Michael Bay).

The only thing that may come of this is a pushback from online reviewers who are sick and tired of companies shilling shit products and modifying old properties to suit their modern agenda, transforming them into something unrecognizable by the original fanbase but which any new fanbase would be unaware. But this is a minority...a very small minority.

By all means enjoy the fall, but don't be hasty...