I don't understand what these movies have to do with the Pink Panther...

I don't understand what these movies have to do with the Pink Panther. Do they feature some Scooby Doo-like CGI abomination that for some reason is not in any of the promo material? Or is Steve Martin like, the Pink Panther in spirit or some 2deep4u shit like that?

>We need Robin Williams but he's dead
>Hang on, I'll get Steve Martin on the line...

You've obviously never seen the pink panther if you don't know who the inspector is.

It's fucking a diamond.

t. a child

Do yourself a favor and watch The Pink Panther starring Peter Sellers then watch A Shot in the Dark.

>you need to watch some old shit to get it
LMAO

DESU I'm with you OP I'd much prefer to watch a movie about THE Pink Panther not it's dumb inspector side show

Do you also think Richard I was an actual lion because his nickname as Richard The Lion?

You must be 18 or over to post here

I don't see how one thing compares to the other. The Pink Panther IS a cartoon about an actual anthropomorphic panther, so of course I would expect a movie based on it to feature him.

It needs to sound more convincing user.

?

There you go.

Yah

Fuck off

>juvenile
>pathetic
>sad

I didn't know Robbin Williams was dead in 2009

>underage because you didnt watch some boring ass shit
sorry lad
Marvel + Star Wars is Kino for me only

God-tier b8

More like mediocre bait because it's so obvious.

>expecting the Pink Panther to be in the Pink Panther movie is bait
What's wrong with you people?

Are these the most offensive remakes ever?

>it's a diamond

THEN WHO THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGER??? WHY HAVE THEY BEEN PUSHING THIS SMUG MOTHERFUCKER IN CARTOONS FOR 30 YEARS WHAT IS HIS PURPOSE WHAT IS THE CONNECTION WHY WHY WHY WHY

It's simply that MGM had the rights to the Pink Panther and wanted to cash in on nostalgia, but thought the cartoon was too kiddie, so they made a cheap lazy cop comedy instead