Once they give The Last Jedi a glowing review, will the narrative on Sup Forums change to positive?

Once they give The Last Jedi a glowing review, will the narrative on Sup Forums change to positive?

No, will you?

Sup Forums will collapse when they praise this movie

Yes.

The movie was legitimately good, and the people in here complaining the loudest are the ones who haven't even seen the movie yet and have just watched cam-rips of clips out of context, so yes - the narrative will soon change.

$100 says they'll rip this movie apart and Mr.Plinkett will have the most viewed video on YT

If they give it a good review they better have a big fucking cheque in the background the whole time.

I finished watching camrip. Moments ago. And it wasn't bad. It's not good, but it's not a total disaster as fans make it out to be. I'm not a fan, I don't give a shit about star wars. For a guy like me, it was alright. Bland as fuck and meandering, but deserves a solid 7/10. RLM won't give it a glowing review, they're fans of starwars.

>watched cam rips of clips out of context

Bro the clips are even worse in context
The SuperLeia scene misses the part of how she gets blown up and the explosions ejects her into space. It also misses how people just open the fucking door to let her inside the ship despite outside being a vacuum

I have actually watched the movie and people are not meming when they say its bad, some scenes are laughably shit

No, fuck off. Honestly, why are you so obsessed with what 'we' think? It was an awful film and let me assure you, I'll always think that.

they'll probably give it a big old "meh" and Sup Forums will jump up and down shaking their pudgy little fists impotently in the air screaming SHILL

Mike and Rich will hate it. Jay will like it. Jack will like it too but nobody cares.

> well..I didn't hate it..

> It was still better than the prequels Jay

guaranteed

you're a dumbass.

>Jack will like it too but nobody cares.
He's in it, so of course he will

My wife Jay is so cute

By that point my suspension of disbelief had already kicked in and I just went with it.
>Shouldn't they all be flying out into the vacuum of sp- oh I guess not. Anyway can you pass the popcorn?

>despite outside being a vacuum
star wars space is different than real space you idiot

>bland
>meandering
>7/10
What did the shill mean by this?

> He's in it
What?

>At last Jay! We have finally become The Hack Frauds™!

could have swore he was playing snoke

AT-ST'S! AT-ST'S!

Christ, shut up. There have been at least a dozen threads anticipating the ELM review. How the fuck can you possibly care so much?

ENDLESS TRASH

If I'm a shill, somebody point me in the direction of where I can get my money.
I didn't like any of the characters, aside from Snoke, but that's on Andy Serkis and his acting. Get out of jail free guy was alright too. Throw everyone else in the incinerator. Phasma is a complete joke.
But it shot competently. It looks good. I don't care about canon or force so space leia or hologram luke don't phase me. But the whole thing feels pointless. Essentially, some people died, and that all that's happened.
Yeah, actually, let me notch that down to 6/10. That's more accurate.

mike is a pleb so he'll like it because it's "shlocky"
jay will find it meh, but like it because mike does
rich will hate it

To the people who say Mike will like this, you don't understand RLM at all even after all these years. Seriously, head back to plebbit or neogaf because you're done here.

they wont like it, screen cap this

he loved tfa

100$ that he will like it because he's a fucking old washed up hack normie alcoholic

Kidney stones are better than the prequels

cause it was a good and neccesary soft reboot after Luca's fucking terrible prequels

There will be 2 separate RLM reviews of this movie, one Half in the Bag where they say it's not very good and one Nerd Crew where they praise it like the Collider shills that series mocks.

The Nerd Crew one has been out for days.

I hated on them when they liked TFA initially. I can laugh with them but that doesn't stop me laughing at them when they pussy out or act like retarded fangoys

I know they'll enjoy it. I don't care. I'll still bash it.

they're probably gonna give it the spanking that TFW should've gotten

>It was the best film I have ever seen. It isn't the best film ever made, but its definitely the best film I have ever seen. I'm a 40 year old life-long fan, and I left the theatre with tears on my cheeks or both sorrow and joy, and was also physically shaking from the adrenaline I was feeling. I have never been so blown away by what I was seeing before. I loved it, and I can't wait to go back for more!!

I predict that they will say it was okay, and they'll spend the review talking about ways it could've been great instead of just okay.

With kidney stones you at least get some morphine and opioids, and some relief when they finally pass. There's a payoff. It's a journey. You learn something about yourself, etc etc. With Disney Wars there's no payoff, just an empty heartless two and a half hour toy commercial/propaganda piece and two or three more movies just like it in the pipe.

They said Fandango fucked their ticket reservation . Are they lying ?

>in b4 friend simulator pasta

they posted that at like 6am, they're probs memeing

>Rich will like it.

>Jay will be meh.

>Mike won't like it.

You heard it here first

They've already seen it. They wore a tuxedo.

>actually jay, I didn't think it was that good

>oh yeah, neither did I...

A bland movie does not equate to 7/10. Bland is a solid 5/10 or less. You gave it 2 extra points for (You)s. Well here you go.

I gave it 2 extra points because it looked good and I liked one or two performances. I already lowered that to 1 point, really was too generous in the first post.

Do people actually think they'll like it? They're not gonna like it. This is just everything they were worried about confirmed.

VERY COOL

>With Disney Wars there's no payoff, just an empty heartless two and a half hour toy commercial/propaganda piece and two or three more movies just like it in the pipe.
I wouldn't mind if the toys were actually good. No one wants toys of characters like Rose or Finn.

That was the ore-release Nerd Crew where they made up a bunch of fake spoilers. The real Nerd Crew review is yet to come.

Rich has never once liked a movie that Mike disliked. Sometimes Mike likes movies Rich doesn't, but Rich NEVER likes movies Mike doesn't.

Mike will dislike it because of inaccuracies that wouldn't have happened in a Star Trek episode with a similar topic, and rightfully so.

TLJ will be the first.

>Rich wants dark star wars and hates Jedi

>Mike loves Jedi and Luke and fun

Tell me which movie Mike or Rich got.

>Rich wants dark star wars and hates Jedi
Bullshit. He hared R1.

>AT-ST'S
>AT-ST'S
>AT-ST'S
>AT-ST'S
>STAR DESTROYER'S

Rich hated the fan service in R1.

He actually praised them for trying something different.

Rich is unlikely to give a fuck about the inconsistent portrayal of the force and all that. To him the force is just "spirituality itself" and he isn't gonna care what it can or can't do, it's a McGuffin blank cheque.

It’s funny they predicted some things accurately in their satire video, I’m eager to hear what they think though I’m sure rich will hate it no matter what.
I can see him laughing hysterically at super Leia

>implying it's not the other way around
They backtracked massively after their TFA review. They realized that their fanbase doesn't watch them for their genuine opinions, and no one is going to give a fuck if they give a glowing review among thousands of other glowing reviews given by similarly talentless jewtube hack frauds.

He likes schlock

Luke literally calls it a religion and then essentially goes full agnostic at the end. This is very much a Rich-take on Star Wars.

TLJ is not schlock. It's bland and dumb.

There is some truth to their claim to fame being less about just opinion and much moreso about actual insightful film-and-filmmaking critique.

>mike loves star wars for being a cheesy adventure about a space wizard called Luke

Thats not The Last Jedi

Fucking this

>just turn your brain off!
>it's a popcorn flick!

shields work just like in star trek I guess. the ship can have a hull breach but because is inside the shields is not on a vaccum

Are they diehard fans? It all depends on how much they like SW. I know they're Star Trek junkies.

>I'm not a fan, I don't give a shit about star wars. For a guy like me, it was alright.
That seems to be the critical consensus. If you don't give a shit about any of it all, then on it's own it's a overly long, mediocre but not painful movie.

For everyone invested in the OT, who have been waiting literal decades +2 years for Luke to finally step back into the spotlight, it's a travesty.

Schlock to him is usually big spectacle that isn't overly draining, baffling looking stunts and dumb dialogue, plot points, etc.. TLJ has a few moments like that, but they bookend a largely boring film.

They liked TFA. their opinion on SW is already worth nothing.

It's a terrible movie, so Sup Forums will love it within a month.