Star vs Hunger

Monstar's tummy is rumbling! What do you feed her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First post for suffering.

hate that meme of coloring stuff with those bright galaxy patterns

only a 15 year old girl could think that looked good

As long as it's lewd suffering

It's one of the outfits kabuki-akuma drew her in.

It looks cute in 2D IMO

>all that JPEG artifacting

to be fair it's in the source image, but for the life of me I can't find where rainbow-fever originally posted the source image

I'd feed her crickets and other bugs

>two months has passed since season 2
Why did I have to look at the time?

To the user that made this before the other thread archived:
I like it! I appreciate the work that you put in. Good job!

>tfw going to give in and finally get an art tablet to help pass the days
Since the artstyle is relatively simple I guess I'll cut my teeth on some Star stuff.

Cold steel.
May it be the last meal of every monster, God and Queen willing.

What did she say?

my DICK

I kinda feel sad for not getting into the fandom up until this moment.
I watched it since the first season when it started.
I feel bad for being so late.

What four letter word starting with C best describes Star Butterfly?

fandoms are never something you should try to be a part of

CUTE AND PERFECT

cute

Aye no problem man I'm glad you like it. Gunna make another MonStar pic with a little extra dose of suffering that a user requested me. Here's the version that's not transparent if you want that too.

It's free real estate

You're not alone, a lot of people didn't get on this ride until after Bon Bon.

I know the feel, but for anime that went by after the years.

I just go through desuarchive to see what the threads were during those days.

We're six days away from the first Season 3 trailer
What are you honestly expecting?

False scene where they look like they're kissing or looking at each other with lusty eyes.

Also adding, a mewnian love interest for Star.

cunt

Suffering, and Star and Marco calling for each other's names.

False hopes and broken dreams

CUTE

Cuck

Cool

Battle Spirits Dan.

Cozy!

Something vague that won't reveal much.
I just really want to know how the format will change this season.

This is great.

what if star wasn't real

>MonStar vs. the Forces of Evil
>Star's love for Marco is actually her just being dependent on him because he was being nice to him
>yfw she has a constant fear that Marco doesn't actually like her, and her confession is much more heartbreaking

>only a 15 year old girl could think that looked good
How appropriate.

She already isn't real.

But she is, I was just talking to her

Nope, you're just a faggot desperately trying to keep this unnecessary thread with no discussion alive because you have nothing better to do.

And I thought Star couldn't be any cuter.

Sauce? My Google-fu yields nothing but latino blogs about alternate universes.

Would she get along with the mainline Disney Princesses?
No point in asking something else autistic like if she's more powerful than them. She clearly is.

she's probably get along with Fa Mulan. She would hate the traditional ones though.

what is this?

Elsa might be able to give her a run for her money. She's got less variety in her powers but I feel like there's more raw force there.

Although, shit, Elsa's a queen, huh? Anna's the princess. Nevermind.

My boot.

We're not even halfway through the hiatus and the delusion is strong.

I want evil Star to sexually conquer me.

Are there new episodes?

No, only Princess Marco can calm her autism.

So, uh, what happened to Sky? I was looking forward to having some completely legal fun with her.

Mina Loveberry raised an army to take down Ludo / Toffee, and when they were literally killed in one green flash she started calling Toffee mean names before getting one-shotted. And then bagpipes started playing.

remember when the space-time guy got BTFO

How does that even happen?

I mean, I know it happened in the show but it seems like it shouldn't have.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Space-time ceases to exist when gravity is used to reach infinite speed. Only one person has ever used gravity that way, and it was Enrico Pucci.

It was a cleverly-disguised JoJo reference for Part 6, from Ludo and Toffee's combination referencing the Green Baby fusing with Whitesnake to create C-Moon all the way up to Moon standing in for Jotaro and Star standing in for Jolyne.

guess he's just the guardian of it rather being able to control it? can't remember how much detail was ever given about his powers

story answer is that now star and toffee are both written as ridiculously OP, toffee more so because he's always won

Star has the POTENTIAL to become OP, but considering how easily manipulated and how her powers are emotionally-dependent, she's nowhere near the level of anyone else in an S-tier bracket under standard conditions. Toffee's managed to reach S-tier thanks to Glossaryk, and arguably the only one who could possibly be comparable to him right now is Eclipsa, based on what everyone's said of her.

yeah, that's true that's star potential doesn't actually show itself all the time

also sort of forgot eclipsa is actually still around

Why does everyone believe Janna would absolutely be bad for Tom? Why do people assume she would automatically upset him and try to irritate him? I mean, yes, given Tom's anger, there certainly would be a problem if Janna treats him the same way as she does Marco. But have you considered that she might share her antics and fierceness with him instead of using it against him? She likes all the demonic stuff and Tom is prone to manipulation too, I can imagine them getting along over something and having fun together.

There would definitely be some turbulence in their relationship, but that doesn't mean it would absolutely never work. Star often creates problems for Marco, but they always work out and get along in the end. Besides, their differences mean Janna has much more potential for having interesting interactions with Tom than Jackie, who many people insist would be perfect for Tom. Sure, Jackie would indeed perfectly balance out his hot temper with her chill attitude, but... Then what? You're just left with nothing interesting. It's just pairing the exes of the main leads to "pair the spares", barely anything else.

So you're saying Star doesn't like sand.

The reason Star and Marco only had one beach day is become Star kept attacking the fifth-graders who were already starting to develop chests.

janna dont cares with love, if anything he may flirt with marco just to have a toy to mess with.

all momments wheres janna could show some good love behavior she go full plank.

When you keep getting denied, you just sort of stop trying to put yourself out there. I imagine Tom's demonic possessiveness would make her light up.

>We're six days away from the first Season 3 trailer

What?! Source?

More symbolism for lore posting to continue.

Post bullshit they'll put in the trailer to throw us off.

>Star shouting "I hate you!" at Marco

Janna just wants Marco to cum inside her.

>Star shouting "I hate you!" at Marco

The shitstorm that would go down if this happened is making me nervous.

Janna is after the tentacle inside Marco, not Marco himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0

>Marco: Your a monster Star!

>Star: I'm pregnant.

>Marco seen alone running away from something frantically, sunndenly, in the background you hear a familiar voice echo with amplitude as his face turns pale and he looks like he's cornered and panicked "I'm coming for my finger" ends with Marco heard saying "no! NO!NOO!" Of screen.

>Marco, do you want to become a magical girl?

>Marco: "You were my sister, Star; I loved you!"

>Eclipsa: Your mother never told you about the power you have my dear Morning Star

>"Get my finger out of your butt, Marco!"

Monstar is not for abuse, she is for love.

There should be an update on Amidst Comrades tonight, r-right?

she is for assault

>Star: It's Better to live on earth than serve in Mewni."

Do not bully monstar, she did nothing wrong.

"The last time I saw Mewni burning, it was because I caused it. And now it's burning because I couldn't save it."

Calling it now, season 4 is going to be Star destroying Mewni so she doesn't have to be queen and trying to keep it a secret from Marco.

>Toffee: "No Queen rules forever."

>Star using dark magic at Marco or her family
>Marco shouting, "Star, no!" just before a blast and everything fades to black

It's going to happen, this show will end on a tragic note. Like Romeo and Juliet.

I don't know, Romeo and Juliet was pretty funny.

It still ended tragically with both dying.

I don't know about you but that made me laugh.

If you edit Janna's eyelashes out, she looks like a guy

If you edit out any female characters eyelashes, they look like a dude.

except it's star saying that one

No, Star's "girly" design or Jackie's curves would prevent that

tumblr would say otherwise