Does Sup Forums unironically enjoy these movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgC7WPoiJrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would unironically enjoy you fucking off back to your containment board you piece of shit.

Yep. It was a fun, well-made film. For some reason, people have a lot of trouble with this one... The Cult of Snyder likes to point at this shot and call it an abomination for reasons I can't fathom, and Millar hated the film because it was "too serious" despite being infinitely less edgy and brooding than his version. But fuck that guy.

But Sup Forums is the containment board.

You can't fathom why the airport fight is an abomination? Well for one that it breaks every criteria possible for basic filmmaking.

I loved and still love phase 1. Avengers 1 was the decline in quality for me personally

Age of Ultron gave me the final blow of generic quippy dogshit Marvel produces. Everything they make now is either a try-hard copy of Winter Soldier or Guardians of the Galaxy

No movie feels unique anymore and the quips are too much for my taste so I am thinking about not watching Guardians 2, which would be the first MCU movie that I wouldn't watch in the theater. Probably won't watch Homecoming either because I hated every single trailer they put out.

Thor 3 looks like a wannabe Guardians of the Galaxy movie but I am still thinking about watching it because of my hopes of Ragnarök actually feeling like Ragnarök

i love civil war

So, wide shots in a fight scene are inherently bad, huh?

When the background looks like it was rendered on a PS2 and half the characters look copy-pasted in with Paint, then yes.

I love the DC movies (except for SS) and the "reasons" you can't fathom are pretty obvious in my eyes even though a lot of DC fanboys tend to shitpost when it comes to Civil War

the airport scene was bad because it served literally no purpose at all but show a fight between the characters. the background is the epitome and pinnacle of laziness when it comes to Disney wanting to save money and shows a lack of creativity on all accounts.

I won't go into detail why the CGI was the worst part about the whole scene because I think the perception of CGI quality is subjective. I will still say that I was disappointed by Spidey and Iron Man looking too CGI-ish

as pointed out, the quality of earlier movies was much better and relied less on jokes rather than actual solid storytelling and the fleshing out of characters

>epic civil war tearing apart our heroes
>tony is on the we need to be regulated side cap is on the no we fucking dont side when it should be the COMPLETE FUCKING OPPOSITE
>climax is a scuffle in an airport parking lot

yyyyyep

Well made?

Fucking manchild.

I thought the Bucky angle was really weird, considering Cap is usually all about the greater good and doing what's right, yet refusing to turn in his friend who's a confirmed murderer and not in control of his own brain.

Honestly no I did not enjoy that moive

I can't stand bucky and his bullshit

This particular movi feel like it was rush so they can try to counter BvS
In which they didn't have to

There really is no need for them to fight
It was such a pointless movie to be honest with you

Maybe I'm blind, because I thought the scene looked perfectly fine... but the again, It was directed by people with mostly tv experience so maybe I'm just not used to modern, high-falutin' graphics like what seen in the DeeSees.

As for the quips... I also can't see it here. Age of Ultron went waaaaay too far (I can't find anyone who might think otherwise) and honestly left a bad taste in my mouth, but Civil War seemed like a good tonal balance for a comic-adapted film.

Is this a poem?
>fleet
>too

that fight scene was comically bad

Can Sup Forums take their threads back?

Whose idea was it to show all these people in costume in flat, ambient lighting? They look pudgy and awkward.

The climax was in the abandoned Hydra base. The airport fight was in the second act of the film.

Hey, look. Legitimate criticism beyond "it was bad lol".

I feel like CGI in the MCU should be on point by now because

1. Iron Man 1 already did it right and it was their first movie
2. The company has loads of fucking resources at their hands so why not use them?
3. There is so much white collar meddling that I don't understand how Marvel and Disney are not helping their directors when it comes to proper CGI

>Age of Ultron went waaaaay too far

the quips and ultron himself ruined the whole movie for me. I was looking forward to seeing ultron since the after-credits scene from Iron Man 1 and that's not even a joke. I knew he would be coming down the line and they fucking butchered and made him Tony 2.0. I will never forgive those fuckers for that

Civil War was alright at first but I feel like whenever Tony and Steve are in a movie together, the quips go way out of hand. Especially the Tony and Spidey scenes were cringeworthy. It's like the writers sit down and wonder how they can put as many Tony quips into the movies as possible. It's tiring at best

Even though I like the DC movies more, I would love the MCU to get back to their prime quality-wise. The movies have so much potential but end in mediocrity which is really sad in my eyes. Sadly, nowadays numbers represent quality for many people so there is no incentive for companies to put in a lot of effort and work into their movies

Fuck that airport scene looked so bad, the movie itself was pointless.

Nope

The autistic dick heads so quick at making this a company war thread. Get fucked Disney faggot

every single movie with "avengers" in the title is fucking terrible and its fans are slackjawed morons
unironically kill yourself

>Daredevil
>Having fun
Heh.

I can't even finish this movie upon rewatching

The payoff is just not worth it
Like Age of ultorn, Antman, Doc Strange

He's talking about Sup Forums. All they ever do is shitpost when it comes to capeshit movies.

this honestly

>Does Sup Forums unironically enjoy these movies?
More than it enjoys Sup Forums crossposters.

But the soundtrack in BvS is geniunely good. Who made this?

I seriously don't understand how anyone can come complain about Mos and bvs soundtracks, those are legit extremely good

>every other board is containment board
no, user, it's Sup Forumsntainment board

Considering that right on the heels of Avengers, The Dark Knight is the second most popular comic book movie of all time (outgrossing AoU domestically) and was:

1. Bleak and "unfun"
2. Didn't rely on quippy Whedon bullshit
3. Didn't need a decade of social conditioning to get people to give a shit about third stringers like Black Widow and War Machine

There's plenty of room for "unfun" (read: non-saccharine) comic book movies, user

Well, I unironically enjoyed Civil War. Cap's movies have always been the best of the MCU.

Every board that isn't Sup Forums is a containment board.

>There's plenty of room for "unfun" (read: non-saccharine) comic book movies, user

Logan just came out and everyone blew a load in their pants over it.

It also understood you can have a dark story will real human emotions and understandable goals instead of turning your whole cast into metaphors and thematic objects ala Snyder.

Logan is good emotionally but the plot is really lazy and half assed.
I noticed it more the second time I watched it.

I'm not sure I'd say REALLY lazy and half-assed. There's definitely some flagging moments, the biggest offenders I'd say are LOL LET'S STOP FOR A FAMILY MEAL WHILE TRACKERS ARE HOT ON OUR TRAIL and Wolverine getting roofied for almost all of Act 3 are lazy writing, overall it was pretty okay plot-wise.

Yes, Sup Forums has garbage taste.

I watch them with family and they go nuts for them

It's pretty fun sharing that experience with them

I haven't seen it in a while, on top of your stuff there just little things here and there that added up.
If RLM did a Plinkett review people would start calling it a terrible film. But maybe that says more about Plinkett fans than anything.

To me the MCU is like Call of Duty. Perfected the formula at the start and then continue to reuse it while changing the characters and setting to the point where it's all just one big blur of the same movie.

DCEU has its own share of problems.

I think the X-franchise is the best of all superhero universes. More diverse tones in movies and overall better quality without relying on doing the same thing its predecessors did.

>Considering that right on the heels of Avengers, The Dark Knight is the second most popular comic book movie of all time
bullshit

that overrated piece of shit probably isn't even in the top 5 anymore seeing as there's so many other movies that are much better that have come out since

Sup Forums aka the pedo board

There hasn't been a single comic book movie close to it in quality since.

He was talking about box-office numbers.

>but the plot is really lazy and half assed

The plot barely mattered, the narrative was intentionally thin. It'd be like arguing that The Good The Bad And The Ugly or True Grit had plot holes and narrative sloppiness, that's not the focus of the movie.

Westerns in general have never been big on narrative. It's more atmosphere and character.

BAIT
A
I
T

>it's shit on purpose
nah

how?

>>it's shit on purpose

What? Are you trying to argue that every genre of film focuses on the exact same things? Or that the plot *has* to be the focus of a movie and deciding not to means that it's bad by default?

I don't even know what your argument is.

Spiderman and Iron man was the cringiest part of the movie

ok bud

Do I have nostalgia goggles or did Raimi's Spidey look much better in motion?

I liked the movie just fine when I saw it. But after watching it I thought the movie itself was pointless.

My favourite part of the airport scene was Spider-man vs. Falcon/Bucky

it's you

he looks great

better than he did in Civil War even

youtube.com/watch?v=tgC7WPoiJrs

Depending on Thors success, I feel like the Russos could lose their position as directors for the Avengers movies to Waititi.