It's a "MC doesn't get best girl" episode!

>It's a "MC doesn't get best girl" episode!

Carol and Jess when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZWI9brZb3o
youtube.com/watch?v=JcKE-2Rles8
youtube.com/watch?v=IHU8MhlrwoM
youtube.com/watch?v=-vxxzEDKTYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just because you jerk it to Bulma doesnt mean she would have been a good match for Goku. Vegeta is a family man, Goku is a deadbeat dad, Chi-Chi is supportive of Goku's lifestyle but Bulma would have wanted someone who actually sticks around.

BACK TO Sup Forums
A
C
K

T
O

Sup Forums

It's too early for summer newfag. Wait until May to start junior modding.

Goku and Bulma would have been an awful pairing.

>Bulma would have wanted someone who actually sticks around
This. Bulman wanted a trophy husband. Vegeta is her fucking pet

But Vegeta and Goku both run off unannounced to train. Actually Goku would probably be better about asking.

This is about giving Goku a woman that would teach him to fuck for recreation at this point.

Goku and bulma's offspring is going to be pretty fucked up
>hey honey how do I get stronger
>by using this dangerous machine on you
>oh cool can you also use it on our son for training?
>sure thing hon
No one wants goku to have an enabler that is also a scientist

They were a cute couple

It's a shame things had to develop as they did

>But Vegeta and Goku both run off unannounced to train
Not. Vegeta is a stay home guy since Buu ark.

>Goku would probably be better about asking.
TOP KEK

user think of the children.

Do you get it now?

>But Vegeta and Goku both run off unannounced to train

youtube.com/watch?v=SZWI9brZb3o
youtube.com/watch?v=JcKE-2Rles8

>Chi-Chi is supportive of Goku's lifestyle

Since when? Her character is literally 'Get a job'.

Bulma tamed a man who slaughtered fucking countless planets.

She'd be able to tame goku

Thats because Vegeta is extremely insecure, Goku doesn't have an ounce of insecuirty in his body.

goku is a total autist who thought marriage was a kind of food and singlehandedly murdered an entire army because they were annoying him
bulma is a total autist who thought building a radar that detected a specific kind of supernatural energy, using that to track down seven arcane orbs, and using them to summon an eternal dragon who in turn would grant her wish for a good boyfriend was a more reasonable course of action to just flirting with real guys, along the way invented shit like a shrinking spray, and her first response when anything surprised her was to open fire with her fucking uzi

I don't celebrate the ship but I condone it

>It's a shame things had to develop as they did

There's always what if realities.

One day, user. It's inevitable.

Bulma should have been killed on Namek, not Krillin.

>Goku going insane at Krillins death already happened in the series
>All the fighters knew they were at risk of dying at any point if they stayed to battle Frieza, Bulma was a bystander
>She is Gokus first ever friend
>Would have made Frieza to appear as even more evil

I don't think Bulma's case is autistic. You'd be surprised at how many women think pretty much every man isn't worthy of them and wish for the ultimate Chad.

Vegeta and Goku will always be fighters regardless of whose cooch they're busting in.

Holy shit user. That makes a lot more sense aloud.

In theory, I get your point.

But in reality, they left her on the other side of the planet. What scenario would have even put her in the right place at the right time?

She wouldn't have travelled there on her own, and Goku certainly wouldn't have brought the battle to her

the deal was that at the time, someone could brought back from the dead only once.
if bulma or anyone died goku knew it was just a wish to bring them back
but krillin had already been rezzed. as far as goky knew that was it, no takebacks, krillin was gone forever

Meh, speed was always a weird factor in Dragonball.

He could have literally just appeared post-spirit bomb holding her hostage and be waved off with "AH! SUCH SPEED!"

But surely they knew the Namek Balls could revive again, since Chiaotzu was already on his second death by then?

Frieza also had never seen Bulma, didn't know there was another earthling present, and had no scouter to even find her (assuming he even cared)

They hadn't even used them yet. For all they knew the balls functioned the same there as it did on earth they had no concrete reasoning to believe otherwise as their only interaction with activating them were the earth ones.

Fair enough, of course in this theoretical scenario, the story would obviously have been written differently to accomodate this.

Thing is, she would've been revived automatically when they wished for everyone to be revived, since she hadn't died yet (and wouldn't until the Buu saga). Krillin had already been wished back with the Earth Dragon Balls, so he wasn't coming back from that wish, and there wasn't a guarantee that the Namekian Dragon Balls would be brought back since the cause of Guru's death was initially unclear (the Dragon Balls can't bring back someone who dies from natural causes, and it looked like Guru had died from old age until Toriyama clarified "he died from a broken heart").

Narratively, it made sense to have Krillin's death be the one to push Goku over the edge since there was a good chance the death could have been permanent

Krillin also had a stronger relationship with goku being his training partner since children.

Bulma was kinda like a bitchy mom or big sister, Krillin and Goku were basically blood brothers and everyone knows a brother/brother bond is stronger than a brother/sister bond, especially in anime especially to kids watching the series.

Vegeta is a good father

>Maron
>Best girl
Sure, kid.

Guru had died at that point though, and they hadn't revived Chaotzu yet, so they didn't know if it'd work.

>father of a brilliant scientist
>knocks up a dumb old hag from the ox family instead

>He named his kid after his floozy ex-girlfriend

Anime filler is hell

>Actually Goku would probably be better about asking.
If I didn't have anything to do in next 5 days, I'd sit down and compile you a list of all the times Goku did shit without asking anyone's permission even though he should have, or downright went against explicit orders.

What fucking shows did you watch?

>Married into "royalty"

I'd like to see Vegeta finding out that Goku is sort of a Prince.

rember though that at the end of the original arc, she realized yamcha was a good looking bachelor who wanted a girlfriend and declared 'man, fuck the dragonballs' and they hooked up
her standards weren't astronomical she was just barking up the wrong tree as how how to get good dick

I;m more interested in gohan or goten being declared the next ox king

Bulma tried to tame Goku all the time, it never worked.

What's Sup Forums's opinion on DBZ Kai? I've been watching it because I never watched all of the original and it does a good job shortening it out

It's objectively the best way to watch DBZ.

A lot of the VA work is a lot better too

Frieza and the members of the Ginyu Force in particular

Bulma taught Goku basic hygiene.

>Just because you jerk it to Bulma doesnt mean she would have been a good match for Goku

Childhood friend route would've been obvious, really. Which is why people keep bringing this up, and and why Toriyama didn't go with it. Goku/Chichi was written as a gag and because he wanted to punish himself for hating Chichi by forcing himself to repeatedly draw her. If he had gone with Goku/Bulma he would've have been forced to actually write romance, which he has gone on record as saying makes him want to gag. Meanwhile, fans backtrack through OG Dragon Ball and realize how great their interaction was.

youtube.com/watch?v=IHU8MhlrwoM

If Goku/Bulma had actually been a thing there would not have been a shonen pairing with better build-up.

>While everyone else is fighting Frieza, Bulma is repairing one of his spaceships to help everyone escape
>Gets it working and prepares for takeoff
>Freiza goes OH NO YOU DON'T! and destroys the ship, killing Bulma who was inside it
>Goku gets pissed because Frieza just killed someone who wasn't even trying to fight him, the first time he's witnessed that firsthand
>At this point, they don't think they can make it off Namek alive which means Piccolo would die meaning no Dragon Balls to revive anyone
>This would all happen after FIVE MINUTES to build the tension

Goku didn't even like Bulma that much in Dragon Ball. She was bitchy, pushy, and annoying, and her trying to use her looks and charm on him didn't work. When he hit puberty she thought he was hot and that's it, as opposed to Chichi who could fight and he got along with really well every time they hung out.

Goku just wouldn't get a fucking job or stop mooching off of her dad or stop putting her son in harm's way constantly.

Not to mention Chichi actually being loyal to her man. Bulma dropped Yamcha hella hard.

As far as the dub goes, it's a million times better the original series and only nostalgia fags think otherwise. Besides that, it's the same show only with the filler removed. I think the Saiyan Saga before Vegeta and Nappa show up was better with filler but it's an improvement for the rest of the series.

>as opposed to Chichi who could fight and he got along with really well every time they hung out.
They hung out once as kids. Three if you count anime filler. They didn't really know each other.

I started watching it on AS part way into namek, is there any place online I can watch the earlier stuff? Funimation only sells the DVDs at this point

Goku never saw Chichi as a sparring partner. Chichi actively shat on martial artists and tried to steer their son away from that direction. Bulma, ironically, would not bitch at him for training in the gravity chamber all of the time; it's almost as if Chichi is ashamed of Goku while Bulma has nothing but respect.

>Bulma dropped Yamcha hella hard

Yamcha had a wandering dick.

They fucked up Buu saga soundtrack and some of the cuts feel forced. I prefer the original Dragon Ball The latin spanish dub

>Bulma wouldn't care if Goku got a job or not because her family are the richest people in the world
>Bulma isn't as concerned about her son's education as Chi-chi is
>If Goku weren't dead, he'd spend a lot of time training with his son
>All Bulma would want is for Goku to show a little loving every now and then and to show up to her birthday party
>They're perfect for each other which is why they would get bored of it and break up

>"best girl"
>shows Bulma instead of Android 18

>Frieza
oh god yes, he finally sounded like he wasn't a granny

>Giving goku an enabler

That's an awful idea.

>Hey dad, I don't want to train anymore, I want to study
>Gohan, that's a big request, go ask your mother
>Hey mom, can I study some phy-
>Not now sweetie, working. Go train with daddy.

>>Gohan, that's a big request, go ask your mother
Goku would never give this kind of response. Goku is a terrible father and a terrible, uncaring person.

Shame that Goku got a girl that would become a nag, but what matters is that Krillin got the actual best girl.

I can't think of many Western examples though. Maybe Spiderman depending on the writer.

What if Vegeta got with Chi-Chi?

>Krillin
>Best girl
>Just another stay-at-home mom that wants money, yet despite being one of the strongest people on the planet she does nothing with it
>Even guilts her husband into becoming stronger because who the fuck knows, isn't she even stronger than him?

Hmmm, Gohan would be a smarter in this version. I am still afraid that he going to bankrupt the briefs with his eating habit.

Both are royalty tbf

Although their son wouldn't study at all.

GoMovies(formerly known as 123movies) is pretty good.

18 is rich as fuck now, and can sit back raising he daughter, giving her the life 18 was never able to have.

And she liked Krillin because he was a tough little shit. She doesnt want no weak as fuck Husband like Yamcha.

>And she liked Krillin because he was a tough little shit

No she didn't. She liked him because he was a 'nice guy'.

Vegeta has just as big an appetite as Goku, as would Trunks as seen with Gohan at times.

>Yamcha's sloppy second

Bitch Krillin isn't just a "nice guy", he's brave as fuck and shown time and time again to be able to maintain some aspects of normality depsite his surroundings.

The idea of both a normal life and someone who understands her world is part of what attracted her to Krillin, along with him being a decent person.

Yamcha never, ever fucked Bulma, though.

This. She didn't care about Yamcha even if he was stronger than Krillin

>in Japaneses
>not in english as it was intended to be

You really are an autist arent you?

Source? They were dating for years before DBZ saga. and Bulma was horny for him since episode 1 of DB. They probably fugged off screen before he grown tired of her and went fucking other girls.

Thanks man, means a lot

Nigga did you miss the part where she essentially blackmails Mr. Satan into giving them a shitload of money? If anything she takes advantage of it much better than most of the characters. And after that point they are pretty much set. 18 is a pretty top tier waifu, with Mai coming in second.

>Bulma tamed a man who slaughtered fucking countless planets.
Bulma met Vegeta as enemies, but then he became the bad boy she wanted to ride, and lastly he became the father of her child. It's Trunks, both versions, who is the link between Bulma and Vegeta and what made them want to change.

There's nothing between Bulma and Goku that would make them want to re-evaluate anything about each other, their link itself is their past times as childhood friends, and they're friends at all because they liked and like each other the way they are..

>not in spanish as it was intended to be
Fixed

>Carol and Jess when?
Biggest missed opportunity in Marvel history.

in DBS, why is Mai a kid?

They were together for years weren't they? No wonder he got some pussycat on the side.

Pilaf got the Dragon Balls and asked for youth, but without the eternal qualifier it just turned them into kids.

What do you mean fucking source? Are you fucking retarded? They're fictional characters, they don't do anything unless the writer/s make them. This fucking insane "fictional characters are real and living lives and making decisions when we're not looking" mind-set that you people have.

This kind of logic is borderline spaghetti-monster nonsense.
>"Unless it's stated they DIDN'T do thing, they probably DID do everything they didn't say they didn't do."

I haven't seen all of DBS, so did than happen during that series or was it in a prologue to the series?

A fucked up wish from the Dragonballs. Also because corporate meddling wanted a loli chi-chi stand-in, so they got Toriyama to turn Mai into Loli Chi-Chi. They also wanted Teen Chi-Chi, so that's why we got adult Mai in Trunk's future without the lipstick.

Vegeta confirmed for best boy

Prologue. They make their introduction as kids trying to steal the Dragon Balls again to get it right.

>not watching the patrician Portuguese dub
plebs gonna pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=-vxxzEDKTYY

>Prince of Saiyans
>This pussy whipped

His ancestors would be ashamed. Fag.

>Goku/Chichi was written as a gag and because he wanted to punish himself for hating Chichi by forcing himself

if he hated the character why did he bother keeping chichi around as a recurring character?

His ancestors were dishonourable, evil, murderous brutish marauders, pirates and murderers.

there is no real in universe reason, Toriyama only gave Krillin 18 because he thought Krillin deserved something nice.

His ancestors would lose to him if he was using 1% of his power

you'd figure whis would've been more understanding about vegeta needing to be with his wife during her pregnancy

So with your logic just imagine a show with two characters who will start to have sex but the scene is not showed, the two characters never had sex because the scene is not visible according to you?
with the same kind of logic, I could says Vegeta never fucked Bulma, Trunks? maybe it was artificial insemination, it's your logic after all.

>Implying there's any consistency in Super

Kek. Android 17 recently came back, blocked an attack that destroyed half of Black, someone who was destroying everyone.

Super has zero consistency. If they came back, they'd give him a fight for his life.

Nice try idiot. We know Vegeta fucked Bulma because it was stated and they produced a baby. How can someone as stupid as you still be alive?

You fucking cross-eyed, drooling, puffy gummed, buck-toothed, slobbring, retarded, stupid dumb idiot faggot.

17 got stronger. There is nothing wrong with it.

you dont understand power scaling, I bet you are one of those faggots that think that since superman once pushed a planet, anytime he punches out lex luthor and lex luthor doesnt turn into a fine red mist, its because lex luthor is hella strong

Meanwhile, Piccolo, someone who trains non-stop, is still weak. Super is just badly written.

Doing what? Chopping wood? He's a park ranger.

yeah there's something about Krillin being willing to fight that makes the scene suspenseful in a pulpy action way. Could you imagine if that happened to Bulma? That'd be so dark