Fucking lmao

Fucking lmao

Such a waste of a character

>lets do a stormtrooper, but silver

she should have killed the chinese girl as a message to Finn to what happens when you dont finish what you start.

I love how after the explosion, despite being right over Finn about to execute them they are now teleported to the other side of the room lol. this screenplay has more holes than a block of swiss

toys, bro

>We want the GoT audience but we don't have any more roles to fill
>Hold up I got this

Does she take her helmet off?

What's the point of hiring a notable actor only to hide them completely in a tin suit? May as well have made it CGI and had Andy Serkis act that character too.

How was she not executed for betraying the First Order and causing the destruction of the Starkiller base? How the fuck did she manage to escape the explosion anyway?

her helmet breaks but only an eye can be seen because she falls into a fire shortly after. not sure if she died though.

Gwendoline Christie showed her true acting capabilities in the behind the scenes interview when she said how inspiring and powerful Phasma was.

>death from a blaster is too good for them
>on my command
>oooone
>twoooo
>two and a haaaaalf

Why was phasma even a thing?

A woman in charge saw a phasma concept art one day and was like "put that in the movie".

Read the tie-in comic. It answers both of your questions.
In short, she changes the computer log to say someone else lowered the shields and she blasts her way out of the trash compactor and flies off planet at the same time everyone else does.

please tell me she doesn't actually say that
if so this movie is more fucked than I thought

user, I...

to sell toys

I wasn't gonna see it anyway but wow just wow

>say you're a huge PHANTASM fanboy
>prove it by meticulously restoring the film for BD
>try to do a hommage to the Tall Man's Balls with Phasma
>make character completely superflous banana-peel slipping comic relief
what did JJ mean by all this? it's like getting those badasses for the kanjiklub and then have them do nothing as well

It would be, you know, extremely painful, I think?

To whom? I don't see any kids playing with captain phasma toys.

It was a piece of concept art stuck to the wall after it was rejected as an idea for Kylo that a producer pointed at and said "do that", so JJ shat out a character for it and made it a woman to please the female producer, there you go.

#bringbacktr8r

after explosion any sane person would just gone to escape shuttle but captain braindead just comes back to try kill fin.

The countdown doesn't actually happen you dumb cunt

For you

>Such a waste of a character
out of the way

>mfw I remember they had actors from the Raid movies as kanjiklub members and all all got swallowed by a kind tooth ball monster

>it's like getting those badasses for the kanjiklub and then have them do nothing as well
ah fuck i forgot about that

I don't see kids playing with Finn and Rose's toys either

>We need to win back the chinese market