Sunday Symbiote Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

spiderman.wikia.com/wiki/April_Parker_(Earth-982)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm prepared for the ignorance and hate on this, especially not being a hardcore Spiderman fan, but what's the appeal of female venom here?

She looks like a goth anime character.

Well, this is the "Symbiote fetish" thread, so mostly that for the losers into that.

But for me, she was fairly well written in the comic book she appeared in. I also think her design is pretty cool.

It's not so much goth, it's more like punk rock.

Dammit you beat me to it, OP. Here's the image I planned to use as the OP image.

God, is that Eddie? Does Costa know anything about him besides the fact that he used to be Venom?

They've gone full Grendel Prime, haven't they?
Absolutely shameless.

make venom gay again

All these years evolving Venom just to return it to his classic version. This is pathetic!! You know, if we could start from square one all over again, I think we could give a permanent role and a stable role to all symbiotes. Check this:

+ Venom: Eddie Brock
+ Carnage: Cletus Kasady
+ Toxin: Flash Thompson (his last appearance with Brock looked like Agent Venom)
+ Anti-Venom: Either Ben Reilly or Kaine (to keep him stable)
+ Scream: Shriek (quite easy)
+ Hybrid (combined Lasher, Phage, Agony, Riot): Deadpool
+ Scorn: Mary Jane and the Iron Spider armor
+ Mania: Black Cat (Felicia Hardy), she looks good in a cover with the symbiote.
+ Raze: I don't know very well this symbiote yet.

>She looks like a goth anime character.
Yes?

Venom looks like a lame 80's anime version of Spider-Man, it fits.

You have a terrible opinion.

Toxin should've been left with Pat. They were cute together.

Flash Venom was great until Bendis turned him into a space crusader.

All my symbiote figures so far

No, Costa thinks all the fans just want the Eddie back who eats brains.

Let me change my description.

She looks like a punk sonic the hedgehog character.

Shit, I didn't know there were human looking Sanic characters.

Don't backpedal to something you think is easier to berate just because you didn't succeed the first time. She looks like an anime character, not a Sonic.

She does, but I still like her design.

>Mania the edgehog.jpg
>not "Sonic Mania"

Would Mania be more popular if Marvel gave her bigger boobs?

They already did when she was brought back in Space Knight.

>deep tongue-kissing breasts

I wasn't necessarily saying it was a bad thing, but I know how angry Sup Forums can get when anything is compared to anime.

Now that's just adorable.

i want those mania tiddies to kiss me

Did the current Venom book ever get good or nah?

Maybe it's just me but this Mania looks to be a bit on the thicc size

>Anyone but Andi as Mania
kys

Mania would be more popular if Marvel actually used her. I don't get why they don't just put her in something. It could be anything, like a guest star appearance in another character's book or on a team book or in one of Marvel's countless events. Like seriously just anything.

Nah. The current host/protagonist is still an unbearable edgelord who's sheer presence makes the book a chore to read through and going by the previews, Mike Costa is going to drop the ball with Brock's character too.

Even if Lee is indeed getting replaced, Costa still being in the writers seat is only a sign that Venom isn't going to get better any time soon.

>Mania would be more popular if Marvel actually used her
Spoken like a true waifufag.

Preview art of Eddie back in black.

>Venom
>anyone but Flash
shit/10

That is adorable
and strangely arousing

Would you a Venom kitty, Sup Forums?

Meant to tag not do mine twice.

Who should get the last two EoV one-shots?

Yes and without hesitation. Though I have to wonder what the host in question actually is.

qt

>symbiote Felicia
I'll take 20.

So far we have Laura Wolverine, Robbie Ghost Rider, and Gwenpool. Following this trend, it's probably going to be the Champions (or one of them) and Rori Iron Man.

I want a Venom Carol in space story.

Binary-Venom-Carol explosively removing Klyntar from Marvel canon

where did he get that idea?

I'm trying to stay optimistic about Brock being back as Venom, but when Costa said that they were clearly still in the early days of the book where they thought Lee would stay Venom before something happened and now we are where we are. If anything is worrying it's Brock's attitude in

it was cool enough at first but went downhill after the demon arc and never got better

Going to be honest
I'd like a story where the symbiote is a total bro.
Like the bonded Charecter doesn't even want a cool superhero life and the symbiote isn't a murder loving sludge.
Am I retarded for wanting this?

I need more VENOM'D people

I can dig this idea.

let me spell it out for you in terms I can understand. For me the appeal of a female venom is thus: It's fucking hot and makes my dick hard.

A shame she had to lose that luxurious mane in the process.

That's not Felicia. She has yellow hair, Felicia has blue. I think this is a straight up cat furry.

The artist wasn't being terribly original if they made a blonde Felicia donut steel.

she's got several blond hair palate swaps you can pick when playing her and she's part of a species of catpeople in darkstalkers

Wow. Kind of beside the point of why someone making a blonde Felicia is unoriginal. Unless you're saying it's still Felicia, just on a different palette.

I did some research. The guy who drew it has some transformation fetish I guess, because he does a lot of comics about it. This character was a blonde guy turned into a slime cat girl.

The image I posted was just a commission he did.

>male to female transformation slime cat girl now with symbiote
Let's just throw in ALL the fetishes why don't we?

>Following this trend, it's probably going to be the Champions (or one of them) and Rori Iron Man.

Cancer.

Best Boy is getting an issue for the Edge of Venomverse.

I'm okay with this.

You could've posted the actual cover

draw-thread image from a while back.

>Toxin was removed from Pat and turned into a monster because Remender didn't think Symbiotes should be good guys or be sympathetic
>then Bendis did all that shit with Venom and the Klyntar happens trying to make that Symbiote sympathetic and a real good girl because younger people only ever knew Flash as Venom so they thought changing the origin to Venom always being good was the thing to do
>then Marvel reverses again and is set to turn him back into the brain eating psycho

I'm no writer but this shit has no consistency. Yeah, I know "COMICS" but still. I actually like the idea of the Klyntar just the execution was shit. That and the whole "VENOM WAS GOOD ALL ALONG, IT WAS THOSE DAMN DIRTY HOST MAKING IT DO BAD THINGS" making what character development the symbiote had, you know when they bothered to remember that it is a character and not just a suit, kind of worthless.

Everything is tonned down.

>Guy who receives symbiote is a bit lonely.
>Symbiote is very small and after surviving a fight where it was ripped off of it's parent it became cowardly.
>Symbiote cures Guy's obnoxious hay-fever.
>They hang out. Become friends, all is well.
>Guy teaches symbiote about human stuff. Symbiote teaches Guy about superpowers.
>Symbiot gets silly name, like Slick or Buddy.

>Spiderman and other symbiotes keep having close calls with Guy.
>Turns out the symbiote is chemically attracting previous hosts and other symbiotes.
>The chemical attraction is subliminal for both parties.
>Guy and Slick want nothing to do with the superhero or villain scene and spend their time dodging encounters with supers they somehow keep running into.

>Buddy comfy comedy about two unlucky cowards keeping their heads down.

Pat/Toxin?

I know the symbiote thingy amplifies emotions, but does that include positive ones as well?

I'm not super well-versed in comics.

>Toxin was removed from Pat and turned into a monster because Remender didn't think Symbiotes should be good guys or be sympathetic
See, I would have been alright with it if he had at least shown the symbiotes feeling. Show that it's panicked and angry that its old host is gone, and is now attached to a pyscho who hates it. It would at least give it a reason for acting so different

I liked the symbiotes originally being good too, and honestly, a lot of what Bendis said made sense. They absolutely are corrupted by their hosts, symbiosis is a two way street. It's canon that it learned emotions from Peter, and one of the biggest things that happened to Peter while he was wearing it was when Jean DeWolff was kille dby the Sin Eater, and Peter got so mad and almost beat him to death with his bare hands.

The thing about them being green lantern rings was dumb though

>That sole

I want Poison. If it's following the same trend as Edge of Spider-verse, we get 4 new characters and 1 returning one.

>who eats brains.
The whole one time he did it, right? And was completely disgusted with himself for doing it, too.

>just to return it to his classic version.
>classic version

Kek. Good one, user. Costa doesn't know a god damn thing about Venom. Classic or otherwise.

>Felicia has blue
Felicia has white hair, ya dingus. The fuck is wrong with you?

Why not post the whole preview?

I like it

>Thanks to his Ranger training, Lee has been able to dominate and control the symbiote, and has used it to court the favor of Black Cat, New York's latest kingpin of crime.
What the literal fuck? Apparently being a Ranger makes you magically good at everything, huh?

More of that Ranger training, huh?

>You fly helicopters Lee?
How the fuck wouldn't the symbiote know that? It has access to his memories. Even showed it sifting through them in a previous issue.

>So it's true the symbiote is here.
Brock, you literally just saw footage of it like 3 pages back.

>My symbiote. My Darling.
So we're just forgetting that Brock has hated the Venom symbiote for like a decade now? And that a major part of his characterization was trying to kill the thing, both solo and with Toxin's aid?

Holy shit, this book is fucking cancer.

How were they green lantern rings? Haven't read the thing since it was new so memory's shit.

They send themselves out over the cosmos to try and create the perfect warriors, but have a really high chance of getting corrupted.

Is it possible for symbiote-binded people to be heroes or are they automatically forced to be evil/anti-heroes thanks to the way it manipulates emotions?

Depends on the writer.

>Random Venom 2099

How bizarre.

God that issue was so good

It really was. Its a shame we're unlikely to see Venom/Eddie be written this good again.

I really would like it if one of them was Mayhem. Like she sorta counts as a Venom. The Venom symbiote is literally part of her DNA.
>She had 35% of her original DNA replaced with DNA strands duplicated from a sample of the deceased Venom Symbiote.
spiderman.wikia.com/wiki/April_Parker_(Earth-982)

The returning character for the Edge of Spider-Verse issues was Mayday right?

No, it was Noir. Mayday had a story in one of the spider-verse team up issues, which was another mini during Spider-verse

question for everyone. If we get the exact same layout, what team ups/minis do you want to see?

and if we got some sort of scarlet spiders mini, but with Venom, what 3 venoms/symbiotes do you want to see in the book?

Mayhem would be great. We can never have enough Mayhem.

>The returning character for the Edge of Spider-Verse issues was Mayday right?
No, it was Spider-Man Noir.

I'm hoping that one of the Edge of Venomverse books deals with the She-Venom we see standing in front of Poison in pic related.

>Mayday had a story in one of the spider-verse team up issues

She was also re-introduced in an ASM issue when Slott royally fucked MC2 by killing both MC2 Peter and MJ.

But MJ didn't die. She showed up at the end when Mayday went back.