Wtf Sup Forums you never told me Warhammer 40k had a cartoon movie and its staring the Ultramarines I feel like I am in...

wtf Sup Forums you never told me Warhammer 40k had a cartoon movie and its staring the Ultramarines I feel like I am in for a treat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oe-kGakx3CQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love you Dan Abnett, why the everliving fuck was this so bad?

Well uh I got some bad news

There's a reason no-one talks about it/remembers it.

You may be able to enjoy this by not looking at it, user. It might work as a sort of radio play.

>40k can get good cartoons and comics
>it doesnt
>muh plastic crack

40k has some great comics, dude. Just... not so much on the cartoon side.

yes but they dont make them anymore

The dark angels one was meh at best

>I feel like I am in for a treat
Poor, sweet child.

Did Demonifuge or whatever it was called ever finish?

I enjoy the comics. But does anyone have this issue? I wasn't able to get it when it came out.

there is a live action german movie too

You really aren't. The only cool moment is John Hurt and his Crozius Arcanum which in no way really works like this

youtube.com/watch?v=oe-kGakx3CQ

And there, I have saved you the pain of watching this

>Catachan uses a bolter

How are the books?

Good

Stay away from the Horus Heresy series

Fantastic

Start with Eisenhorn
Then Ultramarines

but I thought the Ultramarines were bad?

Those are just shitty /tg/ memes

The book follows one of the most based Ultramarines ever

Matthew Ward pls

The Ultramarines were originally the Ryu of Spess Marens, balanced everyman archetypes that were the best and brightest, if a touch boring without any gimmicks.

Several shitty writers, namely Matt Ward, and a lack of editorial oversight turned them into perfect, flawless Mary Sues with overexposure that would make Wolverine blush.

The books are pretty good.

Though you should hit Ravenor and Ciaphas Cain after Eisenhorn.

>perfect
all space marines are perfect. Though the corrosive bile they spit is stupid

>Yet another Ultrasmurfs are flawless shit
Why nobody sticks up with the other chapters?

Fuck off back to /tg/

Ventriss and Titus are the best ultras

What do you mean it doesn't?

All?

>Lamenters circle jerking
>extends to Sup Forums too

Is it circlejerking if I find their shtick hilarious? They get suckered into fighting on the wrong side of the Astral Claws rebellion, then wander into the middle of a Tyranid fleet while trying to apologize for it.

Its like you know how people complain the Ultramarines and shit but you barely see any fans for them anymore.

Unfortunately the animation is pretty bad as is the story. It would be nice if it at least looked good, but the way the marines move is just off. I really really really hope they take another stab at something like this but get it right.

Oh shit! Blood Bowl is getting a comic!

The Dark Eldar just awoke a bunch of Necrons. Those marines are fucked

They're not bad, they're just too good to where they're mary sues

It's sad how the best WH40k comic was
- fanmade
- short
- unfinished

I have eight thousand points of Ultramarines and this movie made me want to throw them all away.

Smurfs are fine. Matt Ward is the problem.

Not going to say this new run is great, but it's fun

there are some nice comics.
The Black Templar one about the different stages of a Space Marine was grimdark, but in a nice way.
Fire and Honor is another nice comic, about a Regiment of Cadians, trying to survive a war against the Tau

But user, Deff Skwadron was official, decent length, and finished?

what the hell is this

>Warhammer fantasy will never get any good cartoons or fancy comic books

Blood bowl doe

haha
time to post some russian fanmade

Im liking this comic already holy shit

No clue why it got posted upside down. It's issue 6, the most recent,in the 40k comics that just started. Published by Titan. First 4 issues were mediocre but this next story seems to be ramping up. Got Dark Eldar and Necrons now

That ork sniper is distractingly handsome

It's GLORIOUS battle for the Emperor

Highly recommended.
If you can get your hands on the omnibus that's a plus! Eisenhorn omni is good a well with some bonus short stories

We didn't tell you because it was awful.

me too, friend
thing is, there is not much story; i am attempting to post small pieces that contain it... or oeks

Depends. Some are brilliant, some are complete garbage.

Some kind user on the /twg/ storytimed the promotional comics for AoR. They were bretty gut. Excellent reaction pic mine and a nice hot Mothrai.

Riddle me this: what is going on on these last pages i posted?

Oh good, I'm not the only one.

This series isn't fucking funny. My friends always watch this shit and the humor is forced; they just tell a joke and then take 10 minutes to EXPLAIN THE JOKE like every other poorly written comedy.

And to end what i was in mood to pull from artist's gallery, here is a whimsical funny page

So how much of this comic involves gay shit?

I always thought the Horus Heresy would make a great over the top 80's style gi joe/he-man/toy commercial type action cartoon

As far as i know - none.

Maybe, when author manages to make a proper story i will storytime it. For now it only has bits and pieces of one, but it is getting there

PS. Why would you ask about gay after this page?

It was just the last page you were going to post

I see
To answer the question properly, the comic is essentially a Guardsman - Lady Comissar romance/situational comedy
Lately with more plot and orks though, which is not a bad thing

>that last panel
>gay shit

Its like you dont even like space marines

>le mementors

the fact that it's in russian makes it hilarious somehow even if I can't read it

Please, it's in Low Gothic

The only good warhammer 40k thing I've seen is the emperors text to speech app.

So do you have a link to this guy's stuff

>app

phone faggot

I honestly think the Ultramarine books aren't all that great, and I enjoy some smurf action. There's better Astartes focused novels out there.

>Human scale power AND terminator armor has existed for ages in canon and is often linked with Inquisitors specifically
>throw your thin, human woman size Inquisitor into actual GK terminator plate

That will never not be the weirdest fucking thing. How can she move the arms, she has to be holding her upper arms almost parallel to reach the shoulder sockets?!

There are 300+ books, so ranging from Absolutely Amazing to absolute garbage. They also cover many different genres.

and its odd too since there is female power armor

Orks are a blessing in 40k

If they wanted terminator armor specifically, there's precedent with other Inquisitors who have suits custom made and scaled to them rather than the giant, nearly irreplaceable Marine ones which are more advanced but also can't possibly fit. But you see her suit up, that is full on Marine scale terminator armor! Maybe she just has an MIU implant serving as a proxy black carapace and is just controlling it with her mind alone, who the fuck knows. I think this is one of those 40k things you're not supposed to really think hard on.

I don't know much about 40k but I've read deff skwadron. It was a fun read

I love the 40k universe so much

IIRC the panels of her suiting up clearly show that her arms are not located in the suits arms. It wouldn't be the first time they stuck an ostensibly normal human in SM scale armor either.

So think we'll ever get another Caine novel? There's still a few big events in his backstory that haven't been written in a short story or proper book yet I think, like the last mission he has with the Valhallan 597th and that time he was kidnapped by Dark Eldar.