Game of thrones Season 8 Leaks. Shit ending confirmed, at least we won’t have to wait a year a half to find out

Game of thrones Season 8 Leaks. Shit ending confirmed, at least we won’t have to wait a year a half to find out.
imgur.com/a/Iu4r3
I’ll type up the other important shit if the thread doesn’t die

just tell us the ending bruh

just spill the beams lad

>g-give me attention
>k-keep my thread alive
get the fuck on with it faggot and kill yourself

I mean, it could be one of 8 shit endings, but we know it's going to be shit

hang yourself nigger

>All 6 episodes take place over the course of about a year. There is no time jump that he mentioned.
>Cersei destroys Majority of King’s Landing with more wildfire before being killed by Jamie
>Jamie sacrifices himself fighting the undead to save a dying Jon because he still owes a debt to his family.
>Bran morphes with the weirwood tree in a burning down Winterfell, he is revealed to be the one that has been giving visions to melisandre and the rest of the red preist who come choose to serve the Targaryen family.
>Jon kills the night king while daenerys is giving birth. A gigantic shockwave comes and covers all of Westeros - taking all the dead with it. Jon dies along with it
>Daenerys rules after this along with a council with Sansa, Robin, Yara, and random Dorne prince.
Mostly all the info I got

To be honest I have to thank Dumb and Dumber for turning this show into a parody of itself, made me realize how fucking awful the ASOIAF universe actually is. Deconstructionism is pleb shit.

sounds like shit, but I can believe it

YES YOU GO GIRL
A council full of strong women and their male pet YESSSSSS

I buy it. Dragging the narrative out over a year seems unwieldly though.

>Daenerys rules after this along with a council with Sansa, Robin, Yara, and random Dorne prince.

Pffft, I prefer the Night King over this.

Very implausible, the actors aren't even given scripts to take away any more as they all say in interviews, they have to read them pretty much on the day in a supervised room.

Sounds believable

>Daenerys rules after this along with a council with Sansa, Robin, Yara

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>A gigantic shockwave comes and covers all of Westeros - taking all the dead with it.

FUCKING

L M A O

M

A

O

LMAO
MAO
AO
O

so stupid it is legit

haha remember when LOTR did this? that was hella fuckin epic!!

Normies are going to love it. A year from your going to hear from your friends about how Epic the game of thrones finale was

What were people expecting? Last season had that one dude dropping that line specifically, if you kill the boss, that's all that's needed to win the war. I don't think that was by coincidence.

Jon will 1v1 the NK and somehow win.

>>Daenerys rules after this along with a council with Sansa, Robin, Yara, and random Dorne prince.

lmaooo

why is that so bad? they setup when the boss of undeads die the cronies die with him

sounds pretty on point to me. you guys will literally cry about anything

Her vagina burst kills all the racist white walkers? Pottery.

>>Daenerys rules after this along with a council with Sansa, Robin, Yara, and random Dorne prince.

SLAY QUEENS!!!!!!!!!!!

kys

>>Bran morphes with the weirwood tree in a burning down Winterfell, he is revealed to be the one that has been giving visions to melisandre and the rest of the red preist who come choose to serve the Targaryen family.
that sounds decent at least

YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEENS SLAY!

What happened to the ending where Euron rules a burned King’s Landing while the peasants throw shit at Dany’s crucified corpse? I actually enjoyed that ending

>implying they'd kill off Jon
Also Jaime will certainly die with Cersei somehow involved. He knows she's pregnant so he's probably still in love with her and will run back there at some point even if to just to kill her in the end in a double suicide.

>I am the calorese and now I will roo

The sad part about this is that it sounds like something they would do

Jesus, hollywood is really going all out with this STRONK woman and gay men shit. This train really does have no brakes.

Sorry sweeties, it's our turn.

Umm sweetie, show some respect. She gave your white male a castle

>Jon dies
>Daario comes back to Dick Daenerys

Honestly shouldn't it be the opposite. She should die in childbirth and Jon becomes King. What is this bullshit?

>Bran is literally rhllor
kek
the memes were true

>Jon kills the night king while daenerys is giving birth. A gigantic shockwave comes and covers all of Westeros - taking all the dead with it. Jon dies along with it

BULLSHIT! THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A LICH KING.

>everyone dies except the wimminz, children and meme characters, so basically any remaining men
Is this just their continued apology for this scene?

>the fight with the dead is taking place on an open field
>the living dying left and right and more and more dead are rising
>one dragon is already dead and drogon is fucked beyond belief
>daenerys gets killed and Jon is lying all bloody
>suddenly a shot of a boot overlooking the battlefield
>it pans up to his scabbard
>the hand pulls out the sword and is lights on fire
>"kept you waiting huh"
>stannis jumps in and has a duel with the NK
>the show ends with both of them striking at eachother and fading to black before the final blow
>and who
>are you
The end

Better than what we’re getting

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Who the fuck is Robin?

Who the fuck are you?

THE DEFENDER OF THE VALE!

>That character still exists
Surprising.

The recent seasons writings is so fucking bad. Like worse than shit you'd find in the average video game probably.

WOMEN RULE

DEATH TO ALL MEN

Imagine this cuck being the last man alive. It's up to him to repopulate the world.... plz dabid no