Why doesn't Batman kidnap the Joker and put him into a baby costume?

Why doesn't Batman kidnap the Joker and put him into a baby costume?

What would that accomplish Gordon?

Because he's already wearing a diaper, comish. It'd be redundant.

I have only masturbated twice today.

Bullock's expression is so appropriate.

He tried that once actually.

Why doesn't Batman just genderswap the Joker? Why doesn't Batman just shrink the Joker? Why doesn't Batman just swap bodies with the Joker?

Why Batman doesnt cuck the Joker?

Because a spring loaded boxing glove or something would fly out of Harley's cunt.

I didn't know I wanted this

B-But The Lego Movie taught me that Joker sees Harley as a friend and his only love is for Batman!!

All you had to do was dressing up the joker and the penguin as dildos and force them to hump against each other while filming the whole thing. Their reputations destroyed, not to mention the deep psychological trauma, and nobody gets killed. I thought you'd protect Gotham at all cost but guess I was wrong.

If Batman raped the bad guys, would the trauma prevent them from doing crimes again?

Did that really happen?

You mean to tell me that you haven't seen the movie? The Lego Batman Movie is homoerotic as fuck with Joker and Bats, it's truly wonderful

wow, that's shit.

You loss

(You)

What? Making them "just friends" is boring as hell.

They aren't just friends
It's like a romantic hate, kinda hard to explain unless you watch it. The entire point is that Joker wants to not just be one of Batman's bad guys, he wants to be his one and only nemesis.

whats about what

You're a sick man, Jim.

We both know it's the only solution, Bruce.

Now gives him the bottle.

Unless it's one of those alternative worlds.

Wants to be a house husband.